🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    How to crush your excitement 101

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    My palettes were good glad I got an item but what is my luck on the second one 😂
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Second box, not really vibing with this hair but better than dye or energy 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    SO CLOSE 😫
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    So far this SYS hasn't been super worth it

Though at least there are items in this one!
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    My last 2 looks... 🥴🥴🥴

My second box... I’m really happy with my pick! Honestly the best out of the entire palette and I could use more braided hairstyles(plus my doll looks really cute!)but seriously what’s up with the same 10 items in everyone’s boxes. Again my palette was an even split with items and energy/dye/stars but as someone who didn’t participate in SYS until March of this year, I should have a way bigger mix of items  😒
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Great 😩 I picked dye. Again. 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Has anyone else's game suddenly not got SYS? I was in first place but now the icon for it is gone as if the event's over already 😞
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Second box. And I’m gonna ask again. Where are the other items we have in palettes that I don’t have? I don’t like this sys boxes at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

iOS player 

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

Reached the 2nd box with 12th look and the pallette was quite better than the first one. Would prefer the hair in 3rd box but anyways glad I picked an item! 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

These pallets are a joke. I am missing a lot of items and still I have tons of dye in my boxes 🙃
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Completely wrong lmao I’m only getting energy
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Last box, happy I got an item.

Also this was my TS board this morning, now they're both over 1000 points. The special thing about TB SYS compared to Weekend SYS is that while one of them will technically win, in reality they both lose. Imagine spending all that money / tickets and getting dye 🙈

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    asta said:
    if it ain’t broken don’t fix it I guess. lol my week has been WAY to busy to be creative, but my scores have never been this good before.
    I am curious, why are some dolls using the masks from last weeks Masquerade Ball? 
    maybe i’m misunderstanding you, but it seems kinda mean spirited to use my pictures to question my styling? i can’t speak for everyone, but the reason i used the mask, is because the more pretty sparkly shit you throw on, the more votes you get.
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

This palette does not pass the vibe check. At least I got an item,even tho I would have preferred the hair color.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Do we get twelve or fourteen looks for this sys? Because I’m only going to finish with twelve and I’m worried I’ve missed two lol 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @danjames12 it’s 13 tickets in total for weekly sys 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @danjames12 it’s 13 tickets in total for weekly sys 👍
    Ah okay thank you! I’ve still missed one then lol 😂😔
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

my 2nd earnable! got exercise pants again lol but im just happy to get another item at all 😩
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I’m glad I picked an item in the last box but glu, honestly? You must be joking having dyes and energy in these boxes, don’t we get enough crap grinding for the tb boxes? It’s really not motivating at all having these dyes and energy in this boxes at all, not even during tb event when you grind up to 300 points to get .. shit. Then need to grind 300 more points (insane how much points without nada bonus) for an item that sometimes gets disappointing. But at least it’s an item! 

I’ll also add that I missed A LOT of sys items so it’s bull that my palette looks like this x) 
    at least not energy in this box. Not like I need any dyes tho..
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

These boxes are horrible!!! Only one item again?? And it’s the same item I had in my first box too. Luckly I picked kstars!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Submitted all 13 looks and just waiting now. Here's my highest, lowest and favourite looks. 

Currently in 1st but because of time zones I seem to submit before everyone else so expecting to drop to 2nd or 3rd. My group has been so chill. I really don't understand why anyone would buy tickets for this unless they don't know you can get dye and energy in the TS boxes, hopefully people realise and everyone will get nice groups in the future. 
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

This is what both of my boxes looked like. Pretty bad palettes and even worse picks 🙄
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I actually would have been really happy with that black dye... There are 2 TBs in my group, currently 4th. I expect to drop to 5th before the event ends unless someone submits extra tickets which would be a shame because there are 2 people who have a tie for 5th place :( If I drop to 5 they’ll drop to 6 :(
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    EDIT: Sorry,mistake i’m blind or dumb for some reason this morning 😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.