🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    My palette
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    This is the only item I like that I’ve gotten after 7 weeks of TB SYS. 🤡 Buuuuuuut, I’ll probably never use it again.

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Smh what a joke ... and to think I was actually excited for this

Platform: iOS
  • whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The only time I've managed to pick an item from a silver box was when it only contained items lol (out of the 4 times I've ended up in top 5)
    Android player
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm quite happy with my kstar pick with BF coming up. Only other thing I would want is that drink but I'm happy 🙌 . Dodged those two dye. I see you glu 👀

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I placed 5th! I was worried about TB so i was tempted to use one of the 2 Simon’s tickets i have left... SO GLAD I DIDN’T after I saw dyes are still in the palettes! By the way I got the silver shoes.
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Came 1st in my side game and managed to pick the two items I’ll never wear but at least they’re out the way. Surprisingly came 5th in my main game and picked the silver dress. I was super close to picking the yellow dress though smh I need to follow my gut more with these boxes🤦🏾‍♀️
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Finished 2nd! Had nearly perfect palette in silver box and I am in love with my pick!

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY🎉
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Its so not worth it to think that, in weekend sys I usually get 3 items and in this weekday sys I got 0
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

So glad that I got an item in every box but the fact that energy is still in there is a JOKE
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I came in 3rd place and i’m happy with my pick! Also, i personally have noticed that my TS boxes always have a good amount of items, but the earnable boxes are not so consistent🤔
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Not sure how but I ended up 1st
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Second bronze box and TS box. I finished in second place 🥈

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Kinda knew that this week is not my week. But at least I got kstars in my ts box. 😊 
    IOS Player 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Got dyes in my last earnable box 😵
    Arrived first and picked kstars and dyes 😭
    My palette was great, I just picked the wrong tiles, I'm mad at myself 😅
    Also 3 dyes is a joke for a silver box, I will never stop saying it 😡

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Really happy with my pick, I think the kstars should be consistent in the silver boxes and be a standard 60 like how much a throwback box costs 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Mmm well, this was fun! I am doing it for the diamonds, we get 12 diamonds per month but thanks to the SYS TB we'll be getting 20 diamonds per month and that makes me happy❤
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I finished in the top 5 so I got a TS box. I'd complain that I didn't get an item, but I got 40 Kstars and that helps me out with BF savings. It's also a lot better than the 10 energy I got from my last SYS box.
    Platform: Android

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Passed a ticket buyer and ended in 2nd with my all time highest SYS score, including weekend SYS with 14 tickets! Only received 8 dye in earnable boxes, but got the Lana hair in my silver box so I'm happy about that! Silver boxes were all items, as they should be. But with the earnable boxes being SO bad, it's setting weekday SYS up to be a pay for prizes event. If the only way you can earn real Throwback items is to win TS, then once again, it just becomes all about buying tickets and spending real money. I always try to be realistic with my feedback, taking into account that this game is a business and they have to make a profit. But I really don't think they would lose money by eliminating energy, raising the amount of dye (MINIMUM of 5 but if you can get 10 from a diamond box, why not give 10 as a SYS prize?), and increasing the chance of earning items. You will always have ticket buyers ready to battle it out for TS. That's a given. But giving us crappy earnables isn't going to inspire most free players to suddenly buy tickets. I think it just makes for a bitter fanbase. Just my opinion though 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited September 2020

Edit: I'm sorry, I have no idea why I just posted a period 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

@greeneyeddove437 I think those are my most-used earrings ever for SYS! Congrats 💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.