🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh wow!! Your palette was amazing! 3 diamonds, this is how every palette should look! 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Finished second behind a TB as usual. Was hoping for the Lana dress and it was actually in my box finally but of course I didn’t pick it. Instead I got.... this.

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

first box: trousers
    second box: dress
    TS box: a pretty good palette
    - 20 kstars
    - left hair
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I don’t really like this hair but at least it’s a item 

Wish I picked the purple hair 😪
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Happy I was able to hold 1st place! Boxes this week 

Edit: My low, high and fave looks

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i wish these pallets could be the earnable ones too
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    This is the first time I got the weekday sys and my palettes were decent and I also secured the first place 🥺 no matter what I picked I had a great week❤️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I don't have much earnables items left to win but I have a lot of TS items missing. Why do I have palettes like that??

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Happy to have picked kstars. My earnable boxes were a joke. I got 10 energy from both of them. After all those weeks of testing and all the feedback we gave and they didn't listen to a thing we said. What else is new though, should have known that would happen!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I ended up in first. I had the most chill group. These boxes are full of much better items, I honestly thought we were getting the same box. I’m still learning how this weekly one works. Seeing these pallets now I actually mad most of us missed out on weeks and weeks of these prizes! But it was fun. If we can suggest some things, make all the dye and kstars the same amount please. And make the dye more than 3? That’s a slap in the face for the work these events take! 

I picked the eyes and the silver dress. I really want the Lana hair! I hope to get that and the dress one day. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Why I don’t understand ppl who buy tickets for this. It’s such a gamble why is dye here?all that work for dye
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Was in 2nd place but last minute ticket buyers put me to 8th 🙃
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Seeing other players palettes I’m not too chuffed with what was in mine, I’ve only been playing since April this year so should have LOADS of decent items 😒
    The earrings are nice and the hair is growing on me.. Slowly 😂💖

TIP FOR GLU..
    Do NOT add dye in the boxes - No one wants to participate in the sys to get a few dyes.. Don’t take the P out of us.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 9-13! Credit for the light blue look goes to @asta 💙

Got third place! The whole event I've been third behind the two TBs at 800+ and 600+ points

Was anxious to open the box, because last time I only got 3 orange dyes and was really sad, it's also my second time finishing in the Top 5!

I only liked this skirt, the green dress and shoes and the beach ball, which also would've been useful for the upcoming SYS. Happy with the skirt though! 

Ivy League SYS ready! (Kinda)

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Happy to get two items in my TS picks. Both earnable boxes I got stars and avoided the energy and dye. This theme was so easy, I wore the giant red ball gown in every color, got 50s and won easily. If only all themes were so easy! 

iOS
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    dolls can i get an L in the chat
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Omg I can't believe I came in first lmao, this is my first time ever 😍 
    I was between 2nd and 6th the entire SYS, and just barely passed first place. I submitted my last ticket about 3 hours before the end and passed first place; I thought I was a ticket ahead but turns out I wasn't haha.
    Very happy for the extra box because I picked the only tile without an item first 🤣 just glad it was K-Stars, not dye 😄 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @Charlotte_D the hair reminds me of Torrence during the competition in Bring It On. Lol a classic 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
       only 2 items in my TS box. this is ridiculous. I’m missing a ton of items so that’s not the reason it’s like this. 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    evilhag said:
    @Charlotte_D the hair reminds me of Torrence during the competition in Bring It On. Lol a classic 

@evilhag - You have a good eye! It’s starting to grow on me.. 💖
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    This was the first Throwback SYS I was able to play, and I’m quite happy because there were no ticket buyers in my group so I won 1st place (I can’t even remember the last time I won a weekend SYS). 
    I got energy and dye in my TB boxes, then I got more dye and hair in my silver boxes. 

Actually, I quite like the hair on my doll, and it also made me reach a new level in the “to dye for” achievement, so that was great!  
    Overall I’m happy to finally be able to partecipate in this edition of SYS because as a long time player I really don’t have much to get excited about during the week. 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

got this necklace in my ts box 🤪
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    The rest of my looks.

And my boxes. I had some TBs and I came in fourth.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I ended up first! Got dye and a dress. Would have loved any of those hairstyles instead of dye. But at least I got a dress (and I was out of gold dye so I guess that’s good, but come on, 3 drops???) 

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Probably won't ever use it, but hey at least my palette looked good!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.