⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐9/11/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Say Cheese!⭐

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The earnable “dress” is inspired by Kylie’s Loud Brand Studio dress. But I am not sure why they didn’t include the snakeskin texture on the bodice. And the ruchings that cinch the body is just weird on the earnable dress. Glu have done better ruching in game so I am confused. 
    I feel like if they included what they have done with these previous dresses it would look better. Sorry if I am being harsh. 

Also I think those earnable shoes are inspired by the popular Yeezy slides/ slippers. I remember reading about ppl queue up at adidas shops for these.

IOS Player 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    *sigh* me this weekend

This called me out, it's too accurate lmaooo😂😂😂
    It’s based on FACTS lol
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The sliders / slipper things are alright in my opinion just not a fan of the colour but maybe they’d look better dyed not sure if to just stop at the dress guess I’ll have to see what the hair looks like on my doll 🤔
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I never seem to figure out the time zone of kkh. Knowing it’s ‘Eastern’ doesn’t help, wish it was more specific. I would really appreciate If somebody could tell me their city and the time the event starts for them.
    @sandraliis I’m in Washington DC which is eastern time. Like nyc. If you have a clock app on your phone you can add the time (Dc or nyc) in to watch it 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @sandraliis I live in Savannah, GA. Any other cities like Atlanta, NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Charleston, and the like should all work!
    edit: didn’t see other people already answered 🙈
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wouldn't mind if I got the highlighter but I'm not chasing anything. I want to see how the earnable hair actually looks on my doll before I've made up my mind about it. 
    Platform: Android

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @BooskiBabii @datesaremyfave @SaigeAnne Thank you all!❤️ I think I figured it out, seems like it will start at 12pm for me.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @KalindaKing do you have a image of the highlighter on a doll of a darker shade?
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @sandraliis it looks like I'm a little late with my answer. EST is UTC -5 (GMT -5). I'm in utc +2 so I always just see the time and add 7 hours. But when the 'summer time' ends I'll be in utc +1 so I'll be adding 6 hours. 
    For me, the events start at 11am, so we're close😄
    Also you can start longer (6h or 8h) gigs before the event starts, leave them 90% finished and once the event starts at 12pm you just finish one action on each gig and get event points.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I never seem to figure out the time zone of kkh. Knowing it’s ‘Eastern’ doesn’t help, wish it was more specific. I would really appreciate If somebody could tell me their city and the time the event starts for them.
    I'm from the Philippines, and our time is 12 hours earlier than Eastern time. So it's quite easy to remember since I just have to switch from their AM to my PM, and vice-versa.

So my Weekend SYS starts at 3 AM🥴

edit: nevermind me I was too late😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @milrist Thanks! Seems like we’re in the same time time zone😜
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The makeup is perfect for the under the sea event 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Is the GB makeup going to be under blush or highlighter because I’d like to layer it with all the blushes we got recently
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Is the GB makeup going to be under blush or highlighter because I’d like to layer it with all the blushes we got recently
    I think is a highlighter 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    They put makeup in the giftboxes so that people will chase it ... not worth it imo to chase for that outfit And I really don’t like any of the hairs 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't like the earnables at all. what is happening with our boobies

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I love the earnable dress, the silhouette is cute and hopefully it will dye well. But the earnable shoes... those aren’t even cute in real life, why put them in the game? They’re extremely unflattering. And don’t even get me started on the hair... 

The giftbox items are not even remotely interesting, looks like an outfit Khloe would’ve worn in 2016.
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Honestly, nothing is worth chasing this time (except maybe that highlighter but I'm saving my kstars)
    I "hate" the earnables and the GB outfit leave me unimpressed...

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Lord that earnable is....tragic
    Most excited for the blue cheek thing and MJ blue outfit. Everything else is meh 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    1/2 of me wants to be annoyed how lackluster event items have been. The other 1/2 is thrilled because I can save kstars. The additional 1/2 is padding the bra area of that pink outfit 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Also is the new makeup a blush or highlighter??? Because I’m still mad about how they put the yellow highlighter from two vips ago in the blush section because then you can’t stack them over the blush
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited September 2020
    i don’t really like the earnables, especially the hair. only reason i’m going to get them is because i don’t want it to ever end up in my future tb box (if they ever do decide to update them in the future) 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.