๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿคฟ

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I hope someone finds me in my orange look lol ๐Ÿ’€ i want myself in this background lol
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Ariel inspired look did just fine but I really shouldnโ€™t have attempted Ursula with my current items. I never had a look scored so low but Iโ€™m not blaming anyone it does look irrelevant and ugly without the reference :Dย 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @HannahKKH oh my goodness, thank you so much ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Saddened that it only got 40 votes though but at least Iโ€™m in 2nd (for now ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Hereโ€™s to a good weekend @ViennaKKH! Good luck to us ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Girl ur doll is gorgeous but tell me that TB means throwbackoh yโ€™all I also got bumped to 6th lol

edit:7th now
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is there any way for Glu to search the server for the TS item codes and just... delete those games?
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    The one thing I can't understand is hacker submitting hacked look ๐Ÿ˜‚ why? why are you participating even if you already have prizes? Oh humanity ๐Ÿค”
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
    The one thing I can't understand is hacker submitting hacked look ๐Ÿ˜‚ why? why are you participating even if you already have prizes? Oh humanity ๐Ÿค”
    I dont get it either why submit the prizes ? Why not compete and just submit regular looks instead of draw attention to urself. Like i guess they want to be caught
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Only very recently we have been seeing selfish players with the #1 ts in the voting booth. And they are found in android voting booths only.....
    I hope glu reps don't brush this off as a glitch again.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Victorian said:
    How the hell you gonna compete for ts prizes u already have ๐Ÿ™ƒ i swear aint no common sense for some of these hackers
    They do that for the additional diamonds and dyes, they have no way of hacking them. I just don't get the petty ones that continue after earning all the diamonds tho and why use the trendsetter dress in the middle of the event? Some are just so senseless.ย 
    They don't even need dye anymore, the mod they are using unlocks all dye colors on every item, they don't have to use their own dye. Personally I think they just like getting this reaction from people by appearing in SYS with unreleased items and causing an uproar among legit players.
    iOS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I think you can get through this SYS without the mermaid dress and besides- you'll probably rarely use it except for Halloween โ˜บ๏ธ I would buy a hairstyle or a cool aura instead ๐Ÿ˜˜
    IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Only very recently we have been seeing selfish players with the #1 ts in the voting booth. And they are found in android voting booths only.....
    I hope glu reps don't brush this off as a glitch again.
    It's definitely not a glitch
    iOS
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kadamisia, yes youโ€™re probably right !
    Thanks ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธGosh I really want that dress too
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I went Ariel for the first look and it did better than I expected tbh ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏย 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, I saw the mermaid dress is available for diamonds... Is it worth it?
    Agree - yes // LOL - no
    Its in Halloween boxes for kstars wait till then ! Its very pretty but not very practicalย 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    everybody in my ts group is wearing a swimsuit, i'm kinda scary to use dress and skirts lol

Lol I put two different looks in to feel for wat the voters want and they did the same so Iโ€™m confused Iโ€™ll probably do a cute swimsuit look and try mermaid gown again later
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Going to be baby ariel this sys if those work !
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

at least try harder with your looks :|
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.