šŸ’Ž Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @TheBola That would be amazing. Thank you so much, seriously šŸ˜Š
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    WE WANT DIAMONDS FOR MALE DOLLS TOO! LET US BE EQUAL!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    kimbxrly said:
    Amy136602 said:
    kimbxrly said:

Can someone on android please submit any of these handhelds? šŸ„°

@kimbxrly
    Ā I donā€™t know if your on iOS or Android but I just submitted this look 10 minutes ago, should receive votes in about 50 minutes.Ā 

I guess the time is over now, I was on android and couldnt found u šŸ˜” but thanks for helping me šŸ’›
    @kimbxrly
    Aww man, yea it just finished, I'm so sorry but I'm on ios :(Ā 
    but yes np anytime!
    Daily iOS player šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    WE WANT DIAMONDS FOR MALE DOLLS TOO! LET US BE EQUAL!
    Male Dolls can win diamonds only oĀ  the SYS voting booth, sadly the only things male dolls can do with diamonds is tk buy Dye GiftBoxes :pĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    ximenalee said:
    Can someone submit the red wine glass on android? I dont have a pic but I hope y'all know what I'm talking aboutĀ 
    I can submit the red wine for you if you're available? I have a ticket I need to send pretty soon. Otherwise i can use it in my next ticketĀ 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Idk if thereā€™s already a thread on it but this seems like the right thread to ask;

does anyone know if thereā€™s a comprehensive list on items that are available for diamonds?

such as items that are newly added

or items that will be added in the following weeks/monthsĀ 

I just started a few months ago and I kind of want to window shop for items to save up onšŸ„ŗ
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @munimuni usually in the update thread someone will post whatā€™s going to become available for diamonds in the new update otherwise you can look up the the KK:H Event Items Encyclopedia thread Iā€™m pretty sure anything before page 17 is already available (excluding SYS and special boxes) and you can see whatā€™s coming up as well in the coming months šŸ˜Š
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Ā Gigi_ said:
    @munimuni usually in the update thread someone will post whatā€™s going to become available for diamonds in the new update otherwise you can look up the the KK:H Event Items Encyclopedia thread Iā€™m pretty sure anything before page 17 is already available (excluding SYS and special boxes) and you can see whatā€™s coming up as well in the coming months šŸ˜Š

ohhhh! Iā€™ll be sure to check it out! Thank you so much šŸ’“
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Is there a list or reference thread of all available diamond items? Itā€™s all very confusing as some items from the same past event you can purchase with diamonds and some are ā€œ unavailableā€.Ā 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    dolls, can someone recreate my doll with this 2019 eyes? <3

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @kimbxrly I can submit the champagne and tea cup for you, I have a ticket right now if you're ready to voteĀ 
    - Emmy
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Hi, Iā€™m looking for a hairstyle but Iā€™ve only seen it once so maybe you guys can help me out šŸ˜Š itā€™s an updo with flowers and itā€™s kinda messy, please let me know šŸ˜…
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    nastazia said:
    Hi, Iā€™m looking for a hairstyle but Iā€™ve only seen it once so maybe you guys can help me out šŸ˜Š itā€™s an updo with flowers and itā€™s kinda messy, please let me know šŸ˜…

Is it this one ?
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @therealChar yes itā€™s that one šŸ˜± now its between spending my diamonds on the orange dress or this hair šŸ˜‚
    nastazia said:
    @therealChar yes itā€™s that one šŸ˜± now its between spending my diamonds on the orange dress or this hair šŸ˜‚
    I have all the items so if you picked one i can submit it ! This hair does well for me in beach themed sys
  • kimbxrlykimbxrly Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @kimbxrly I can submit the champagne and tea cup for you, I have a ticket right now if you're ready to voteĀ 

When you're ready again, can u tag me? šŸ„ŗ tysmĀ 
    @kimbxrly Just submitted the champagne, I hope you find it!

- Emmy
  • kimbxrlykimbxrly Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @Bear_KKH i found it šŸ„³šŸ„° tysm
    Is the bubble aura available to buy with diamonds? If so can someone on iOS submit a look with them. I have looked for days with no luck. ThanksĀ 
    @kimbxrly that's awesome! Are you still looking for the tea cup? I can submit it tomorrow, just let me know šŸ˜Š
    - Emmy
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @rach89 yes it is available for diamonds! I donā€™t have it but hopefully you can find it in under the sea
    @rach89 yes it is available for diamonds! I donā€™t have it but hopefully you can find it in under the sea
    Thanks for letting me know! Still no luck! Does anyone on here have the bubble aura? šŸ„ŗ
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

This should be up for scoring in 15-20 min! Asked on fb and itā€™s iOS @r@rach89
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @rach89 i have the bubble aura and iā€™ll be submitting it with all my looks, do you want me to pm you when i start submitting?Ā 
    thatā€™s for amateurs
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Does anyone know if the diamond items will be 50% off in black friday sale ?
    @marir222 thank you ā¤ļø Yes please!
    Artista said:
    Does anyone know if the diamond items will be 50% off in black friday sale ?
    No
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I love the makeup bag. Anyone submitting it? Is it too off-theme?
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Thanks for letting me know! Still no luck! Does anyone on here have the bubble aura? šŸ„ŗ
    Iā€™m using it for every look on iOS. 2 hours til the next! Just saw it on Android, too šŸ™‚
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:
    Is the bubble aura available to buy with diamonds? If so can someone on iOS submit a look with them. I have looked for days with no luck. ThanksĀ 
    @rach89 Iā€™m using this aura with every look this weekend. My look should be getting votes very soonĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā