⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐9/11/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Say Cheese!⭐

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I have to get every earnable or I feel like I’m missing out 😭 If I don’t get something, I just know we’ll get some SYS that the stuff will be useful for. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The biggest problem for me with the earnable dress is the pink color. I would hate it less if it were a darker or more mauve pink or, better yet, more neutral. I also don't like the chest area. I understand it's modeled off Kylie, but it looks silly with how our doll's busts are designed. The slippers aren't awful and would be good for a beach/casual SYS but they're not the most attractive footwear either. They remind me of those chunky flip flops we thought were cool in the early 2000's. Maybe dyed black they'll look better. As far the hair, it's just really big. Tamed down a bit, it would look great.

I actually do really like the GB items, but not enough to chase anything. Not sure about the blush/highlighter (that's something I'd need to see on my doll) 

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    How much you wanna bet they keep putting new makeup in GB so if we don’t/can’t chase for them, we have to buy them for diamonds later on? 😂😂 Eye makeup is what, 40-50 diamonds? I dread what the price of these could be 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    lilviv said:
    How much you wanna bet they keep putting new makeup in GB so if we don’t/can’t chase for them, we have to buy them for diamonds later on? 😂😂 Eye makeup is what, 40-50 diamonds? I dread what the price of these could be 
    oh it’s completely transparent lol. there used to be earnable makeup and AURAS (looking at the leaves from a past dating event) ~back in the day~ and now all of that is in GBs. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The slippers are different, but basically have similar looks except for the colors. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @clarizzo true! and auras weren’t even included the Kimiversary sale, so its basically no diamonds = no auras. ugh, so disappointing. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Honestly the only thing I really like is the makeup. Cool. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i spun the modern monarch kollection and i got the bundle i'm so happy i got the eyes they are so cute !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Ok, unpopular opinion but I like the earnables. Hair is not something I would frequently use but it looks punk, I like it. I love the nail polis detail on the earnable slippers, thanks for that. 

Buuut the gb's are thankfully horrible. It's like they put horrible items on purpose and then added that highlighter in hopes of people chasing it. Let me tell you something, if you put that highlighter/glitter sticker in the kloset, I wouldn't purchase it for 70 kstars. Clear? It’s not that good ok, make up items are just overhyped and they take advantage of that. Just like how handhelds are so overrated to the point they place a measly ice cream cone in the gb's, like hell. I wouldn't even give it 40 kstars if it was in the regular kloset, what are you doing 🙄

Rant over. Main point is: just because players hype some items that doesn't mean they are worth a fortune. End of TED talk. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Victorian THANK YOU. Some of these blushes/highlighters/makeup items really, in my opinion, are horrible. I would never wear most of them in real life and completely agree with you that they’re overhyped. This time it’s some weird cyan, gold sparkle thing, and I can barely imagine what I’d look like in real life with that on my face 💀

As for handhelds, I appreciate 99% of them because my doll could always use new things to hold 😆
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    FOMO is real because these look so bad but bet your bottom dollar I'm still going to get everything 😭
    I feel so old lol... what's a FOMO?
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Fear of missing out
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

So I always try to stay positive on here but then this outfit came into existence...this entire outfit just looks like a walk of shame. No offense but also no thanks. Dress no. Slides are super basic and will end up in storage along with the dress and the hair.. no that’s “ I made bad decisions and shaved half of my head and went to bed and here I am hair” 😂 hopefully next week is better 🤷🏻‍♀️ It is what it is 🖤

But everyone has there own style so no disrespect to those that like this but I’m super disappointed 😔 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @brom617 That makes sense now! Thanks a lot ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @SaigeAnne don't get me wrong, I love handhelds but I just think they aren't adequately priced. I purchased that sparkler handheld for 15 diamonds and it was so worth it but would I purchase any other handheld again? No. Even the beautiful animated rose and wine glass are worth max 10 diamonds in my opinion. I will get every handheld in closet during black friday because again, a measly martini glass isn't worth 55 kstars 🤷‍♀️ They are very cute, over the top cute but that's it. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    I have zero (0) photoshop skills but I wanted to see how much cuter this hair would be without those 2 crazy unruly curls! Its not perfect but I think it looks better??

wait this looks so good!! i think the first one is giving me rock star vibes but i actually rlly like the one you made. those 2 strands seem kind of useless 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @FilipaKKH they do have a private group where players give feedback, it's called KKH Insiders and is extremely exclusive. They are asked to rate the items each week and the results always lean positive. Nowhere near the level of informed criticism they receive on the forum. There are several forum members in the Insiders group btw, they just don't talk about it here. Now, I don't know how much Glu actually factors in their feedback vs the much more detailed feedback given here. Maybe they consider both. 
    iOS
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Victorian agreed! While I love most of the handhelds, they are definitely all overpriced.
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @AliBryant That's really interesting and I'm glad such a team exists! I suspected that there might already be people forming such a team, be it a physical group that works at Glu or something more virtual.
    I think it would be advantageous to invite some new people though, so that there is more diversity of opinions and more suggestions, always with well-formed and constructive opinions. Because, from what you tell me, there is a disparity in the opinions that this group shares and those that the forum shares.
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to also add those members of the forum who express the opinions that most other players agree with.

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    @Victorian THANK YOU. Some of these blushes/highlighters/makeup items really, in my opinion, are horrible. I would never wear most of them in real life and completely agree with you that they’re overhyped. This time it’s some weird cyan, gold sparkle thing, and I can barely imagine what I’d look like in real life with that on my face 💀

As for handhelds, I appreciate 99% of them because my doll could always use new things to hold 😆

Tbh, I don't think makeup in this game is supposed to be real-life appropriate.
    If we think about it, blue highlighters and lips, gold flakes, colorful stars etc. make sense since we have all kinds of SYS themes - the current Under the sea one, space, festivals, magical creatures like fairies or witches etc. But again, I'm the person who owes 3 green lipsticks and a bunch of blue highlihters, so I may be biased 😂
    If it was based on real life the only themes we'd get is "Staying at Home" and "Failing at online classes" and our only makeup would be some under eye bags 😭
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited September 2020

O U C H ... 😰😰

This is just PERFFF. 😒😒
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I've just seen a doll on Instagram wearing the earnable dress dyed black and it actually looks really nice dyed. 
    Obviously screw the hacker but it's made me happier about the earnables lol
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    FOMO is real because these look so bad but bet your bottom dollar I'm still going to get everything 😭
    I feel so old lol... what's a FOMO?
    I feel ya! I had to google it a few days ago 👵🏻🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:

But everyone has there own style so no disrespect to those that like this but I’m super disappointed 😔 
    Oh god. This hit a little too close to home lol. Wayyyyyyyy TMI but I have very straight, flat hair to the point where I look like a drenched cat if I don't curl it, tease it, and style it to be more approporiately voluminous and this is EXACTLY what my hair ends up looking like after um... a sleepover 😂

Obviously I love voluminous hair, but not when it's lopsided and lazily curled like this monstrosity.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @Jabberwooh lol exactly! I have lived it so I know what it looks like 😂 you wake up.. you’re like uh where am I.. your once cute voluminous hair is now half flat and all frizzy, your clothes are all thrown on and sloppy.. in this case both straps on one arm.. you’re in a hurry no time to be cute! throw on some slides... probably with socks and you’re out the door ready for your walk of shame 😂 

I feel personally attacked. 😂🤣 jk
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.