🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

oh dear...
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    This also goes to show it’s not bots but clearly hackers.
    Bingo. And ive seen so many flaunting it in groups 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I’m probably overthinking this but are you all submitting handhelds or purses/clutches? These things wouldn’t make sense underwater but... neither do sparkly thigh high boots (that I used in look #2 haha). 

Would you vote for a look that has an unrealistic handheld like a drink or the butterfly aura or the firework sparkler? Like for yes! Lol for no! 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @Rikk your male doll’s god look is STUNNING, that’s Poseidon right there 🔥
    I communicate in memes
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @mikaylachimo ya that’s me!! That look totally flopped tho 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited September 2020
    2ftpoop said:
    I’m probably overthinking this but are you all submitting handhelds or purses/clutches? These things wouldn’t make sense underwater but... neither do sparkly thigh high boots (that I used in look #2 haha). 

Would you vote for a look that has an unrealistic handheld like a drink or the butterfly aura or the firework sparkler? Like for yes! Lol for no! 
    um i think this theme is more about submitting looks that are inspired by underwater and not to be taken so literally as what you would wear underwater 🤣 i wouldnt wear a gown underwater nor would i bring my clutch lol 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    First two looks didn’t do so great:( thinking of submitting this look next! 
    Gonna dye this dress every color lol 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I also saw someone wearing the TS items, both of them at the same time. But I tend to be quick when I'm voting and I wasn't paying enough attention until it was too late to take a screenshot.
    Platform: Android

• kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
      Man! It was hard to choose cuz both of them were   looking gorgeous!! ✨😍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I can tell the hacking issue is bad if I'm seeing it in my own voting booth. That's the first time I've ever seen it.
    Platform: Android

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

I have nothing, so I guess I'm just gonna keep going with green and maybe throw in some blue. These scores are good enough for me 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I also had another first,  I got to vote for this doll 7 times! 

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    I also had another first,  I got to vote for this doll 7 times! 

I wasn't sure, but indeed that's my best friend! She says thank you for your 7 votes 😂
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Even though these kind of weird sys themes are hard, I like them. I like when I don't have to wear gowns and be creative, even if people don't think my style is great lol
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    I voted for 45 minutes and saw 4 of them and they were the popular vote in each one.  Taking votes away from legit players 😡
    @KalindaKing

Are you iOS or android? I have been voting for awhile now and I never saw a doll with an unreleased item (I’m iOS tho).
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’ve voted for a while and thankfully I haven’t spotted any hackers in my vb 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    I voted for 45 minutes and saw 4 of them and they were the popular vote in each one.  Taking votes away from legit players 😡
    @KalindaKing

Are you iOS or android? I have been voting for awhile now and I never saw a doll with an unreleased item (I’m iOS tho).
    Android 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.