πŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 πŸŽ†

Comments

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I love ALL the hairstyles😍😍😍 and even if some clothing its not my taste, I can tell at least they're very good designed, I like when the items look like they have texture and dimension 😍
    I know Kalinda sometimes mix and match different prizes in this spoilers but if its not the case, I'm gonna try guess which is which:
    Look 1: Kollection or maybe VIP week (I see 4 different items)
    Look 2: Fashion goals (3 different items)
    Look 3: SYS (only two)
    Look 4: SYS (only two)
    Look 5: Weekend event or maybe Kloset (bc it looks "casual")

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Yay for bald! Spoiler clothes are cute, really hoping for witchy themed sys from black dress. Getting nautical vibe from last one, really like the sequin patternΒ 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts

I love this hair soooooooo much, wow
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @danjames12 omg I just realized that.Β 
    iOSπŸ–€. Doll (Holly) πŸ’
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic ever since they have been doing this bleached front look, I have been waiting for one that looks the most like hers... and now it’s finally here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ά
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingΒ this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @danjames12 it looks just like hers too 😌
    iOSπŸ–€. Doll (Holly) πŸ’
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

In addition to the aquamarine dye, you will find new ways to customize your look as soon as you get the next update. Based on player requests, you can choose from a variety of head scarves or you can choose to shave your head and go bald. This reflects our commitment to being inclusive and hopefully you will appreciate these new options. You can also look forward to weekly sales on designer items throughout September. Can’t wait to hear what you think about all the events. I’ll call you soon!
    I love this! πŸ₯°
    Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    anyone have a list of what should be available for diamonds this update?Β 
    Anyone please? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I love this hair, I hope I can get it ❀
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @thallisa I don't think any of those are pee pose, just kalinda choose the hands at the sides pose in the photobooth
    iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Sorry but that blue outfit doesn't do the original justice! Such a sad, limp train on the dress when Kylie's look is FIERCE. To quote Michael Kors "it looks like she's pooping fabric!"
    Imagine if the fabric "tail" (idk if that's the word) was animated? Like that black misty Kloset dress, but instead of mist it'd be a gentle wind animation 😍

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @thallisa I don't think any of those are pee pose, just kalinda choose the hands at the sides pose in the photobooth
    Oh thank god, I didn’t even think about this lol I don’t mind the pee pose in some gowns but it really bothers me when it’s not floor-length dress.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @IzzaBee thank you!
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    πŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairΒ 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Sorry but that blue outfit doesn't do the original justice! Such a sad, limp train on the dress when Kylie's look is FIERCE. To quote Michael Kors "it looks like she's pooping fabric!"
    Yeah, I agree.Β 

The hairstyles are cute but honestly, none of these wow me. I'm really excited to explore the customization options though.

Also want to second the suggestion of including lookbook into SYS. PLEASE implement this
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    For the ones asking about the ts prizes... Where the tb sys are boxes, I'm not sure how that would work. Normally, if you don't collect your winnings they're sent to your kloset. That's a good question...what does happen if you don't collect? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    This happened to me, I woke up an hour into the new sys and I got a pop up to collect my missed box. So there was no issues there for me.Β 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    What in the world is a pee pose? πŸ˜‚
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    So it’s just new stuff included in the update? No updates to the old weekday throwback boxes? No Inclusivity of the starlet kollection and SMCs to all? Ok.