🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    My looks 9-13! Credit for the light blue look goes to @asta 💙

Thanks for the credit 🥺 You wore it great! We even got the same score!
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

I was 4th place and this was my palette. I would have loved an item and instead I got the dye.  I don’t get why the top 5 prizes include dyes. Yes it’s a beautiful one (but even only getting 3 instead of 5 for a full outfit doesn’t make much sense to me either). 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I see you talk about the "Lana dress fiasco" can somebody explain what happened or help me find the thread? I want to know lol. What SYS was it? I wasn't playing when that happened 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited September 2020

lol..... I ended up 4th due to ticket buyers but I’m grateful to even open one box HOWEVER... all this hard work for my silver box to be 3 dyes.. I only got 1 item this week (bob hairstyle) and this is my first TB SYS 😅😕🤯🤬
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited September 2020
    First box

second box

Third place prize box

I’ve been having Siri pick for me and my expectations are never high. I’m happy with the stars though I’m curious as to why my second box has less items in its pallet but whatever
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got earrings in my second earnable box and a skirt in my TS box:

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    EXTREMELY bad luck for me.. box was totally okay but my pick was horrible.. Was second place the whole way behind a ticket buyer. Went away for 2 hours and when I come home I’m in 5th place. More ticket buyers, thanks for making it impossible to get first place glu.. Instead of letting the ones creating the best outfits, sadly it comes down to who got the bigger wallet. :/ 

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Landed in 4th, and I’m so happy with my pick. ❤️

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got 2nd place and I picked dye. I was excited about the TS boxes because there are better chances of getting an item too. I hate everything.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Landed in 4th, and I’m so happy with my pick. ❤️

Jealous! I want that hair and dress so badly! Congrats @ElleOhElle; it’s SO cute on your doll 💕
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Happy with my pick!! Feel like I dodged a bullet with all the dyes 😂😂
    I didn’t make it to my final box - I woke up at 6 am to submit my final look and I was either delirious or not, but I determined that I didn’t have another ticket. Not too bothered by that as I didn’t miss many earnables so i doubt my box would have been very good! 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Missed my second box by 8 points 😩 but managed to hang on to fifth place. I keep missing the hair with the beautiful crown but I’ll take the skirt 😅

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    And whatever happened to the diamonds that are supposed to be in TS boxes? Ive seen one, maybe two screenshots of palettes that had diamonds. I would assume they don’t show up until you’ve cleared most of the items, but that’s clearly not true based on the amount of energy and dye we’ve in the earnable boxes while people are missing tons of stuff. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I ended up taking melatonin gummies for the first time last night, while submitting my last looks on both games. I fell asleep! I woke up at 10:30 this morning with both games open on my lap. I wanted to kick my own self lol. At least I slept great.🤣🤣🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Came second!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited September 2020

This is not really a hair I will use ever but I guess I could have picked dye?

Overall 2/10 weekday sys experience based on terrible start and finish times and extremely lackluster box content
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

got second place & got a pair of basic black shoes.... ugh. that black dress was in the same box last week and it evaded me yet again😩
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    2nd earnable box:
    Why not 5? But I do like blue dye 💙
    My TS pallette picks:

I do really like the hair, the dye is a good shade but only 3 again?! That needs to be addressed.. 💁🏼‍♀️
    Overall I’m looking forward to earning the extra diamonds each week! 💎💕
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    This is my first TB SYS, and the first box I picked was this nice purple hair colour!

My styling:

That was short lived because my second earnable TBSYS box was dye :/

🤡 But the only item I liked was the dress among the only 4 available

I came in 4th place!

And got hair. My pallet should be filled with items because there are many TS items that I'm missing from the ones available, but I'm glad to have picked an item at all, though I shouldn't have to feel grateful and that should be the norm.

Styling:

• PALLETS SHOULD BE FILLED WITH ITEMS
    • AMOUNT OF DYES, K-STARS, AND DIAMONDS SHOULD BE THE SAME IN ALL BOXES FOR EVERYONE
    • DOLLS WITH LESS THAN 8 ITEMS TO EARN SHOULD HAVE BOXES REPLACING ITEMS WITH DIAMONDS OR K-STARS
    • NO DYE
    • IF DYE MUST BE INCLUDED, RARE DYE ONLY AND NO LESS THAN 10
    • NO LESS THAN 3 DIAMONDS IN EACH BOX
    • NO LESS THAN 60 K-STARS IN EACH BOX
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I was very lucky with the voters. Not lucky with the boxes. Just got dye and energy.. all that hard work for nothing 🥺 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    The shoes aren’t really what I wanted... but the two hairs I’m super happy with! I really like them both. Like a lot 

doesn’t usually happen on a weekend event either 😂 so I will take the shoes lol 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    The shoes aren’t really what I wanted... but the two hairs I’m super happy with! I really like them both. Like a lot 

doesn’t usually happen on a weekend event either 😂 so I will take the shoes lol 
    Ohhhh you’re so lucky I have been pining for that crown hair!! I’m so happy for you! Glad someone got some nice items 🖤 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Omg @thallisa I remember that, and so happy for you! That drama was insane 😳
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @charlottegold thank you 💛🥺 it was a bit intense but we actually talked it out with Melissa and everything was fine, we even tried to have a tie during that SYS because the difference between us was like less than 10 votes, too bad it didn’t work out 😂 I’m really happy I got this dress now though, I honestly thought I’d never get it.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2020
    This sys tb event was rather interesting to say at least. I went from barbie gala to queenly gala.

Yall like I fell asleep and almost forgot to complete the sys tb event. Woke up and submitted these 3 more looks like I'm a fashion ninja or something. Didnt even had the time at my hands to accessorize or none of that 😂😂😂😂😂 also, surprisingly scored a 51 on my last look 😳 definitely wasnt expecting that 🤪 and also won 1st place 😊

My tb boxes. I'm happy with winning hairs except for that color dye though lol. 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Hi girls, I’m new here! 
    Just want to know if any girls have had the same issue as me.. I’m in Australia and so the weekday tb sys event finished at midnight for me. I went to bed with 10 minutes to go (I should of just stayed up), I was in second place and thought, “oh I’ll just see the results and collect my rewards in the morning”. I woke up and the under sea weekend sys has started and I can’t see the results or collect my rewards from the weekday tb sys! 
    Usually the weekend sys results stay up for over 24 hours so I’m disappointed to find that I may need to stay awake past midnight just to collect future weekday tb sys ts rewards.
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Got this hair in one of my boxes this SYS, it’s bothering me how unkept it looks. That piece in the back is driving me crazy! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @mariahkate welcome🌸🌸
    about your issue I suggest you to contact @KalindaKing
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh yep that was me 😃 thanks for the vote.
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.