⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐9/11/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Say Cheese!⭐

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Hair in the free box three weeks in a row now... hope I haven’t jinxed it 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I got the boots for my free box! Although I envisioned the hair to be there🥺 at least there was an item there!

The hair reminded me of someone but I just couldn't put my finger on it until @thesweetone pointed out Hermione! Then I knew that I just needed it! So I opened another box, and thankfully I did not regret it!🥺 I never really chase unless it's VIP, or I'm absolutely in love with the item!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Got the ugly boots I’ll probably never use, was really hoping for the highlight or dress! 

Oh well, definitely focusing on my storylines this weekend as I am in NO RUSH for those earnables. 

(Also, how many different toned sliders do we really need?)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I got the boots for my free box! Although I envisioned the hair to be there🥺 at least there was an item there!

The hair reminded me of someone but I just couldn't put my finger on it until @thesweetone pointed out Hermione! Then I knew that I just needed it! So I opened another box, and thankfully I did not regret it!🥺 I never really chase unless it's VIP, or I'm absolutely in love with the item!

Omg, I'm so happy that you got it! 💙 Congrats! 🦁
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Got the dress 💙✨
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020

Woo got the item I wanted! 
    Left- contour, yellow blush, new highlight
    Middle- contour, purple blush from last weekend, new highlight
    Right- new highlight alone. 
    😍😍

Edit** The new highlight goes under the section of face stickers. So you can’t add any face stickers with the highlight btw.
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Got the hair, would like the highlight but I guess I’m not going to chase it 😂 I already have the yellow one from before so I’m okay. The hair is nice ☺️

iOs player 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I already had 109 energy from spinning a kollection and getting tons from the voting booth, I did not need any more 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I ended up with the hair & the highlight ☺️

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:

Omg, I'm so happy that you got it! 💙 Congrats! 🦁

Thankyou! It drove me a bit nuts trying to figure it out when I saw the spoilers🥴

BTW, the hair looks great on your doll!❤️🦁
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I’ve been having such luck with my GB picks lately! I got the two items I really wanted, highlight and the dress (I think it might work for a sleepover SYS). So it’s a good start to this 5-star weekend!

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    The only thing I really wanted was the highlight and that wasn’t even in my palette 😩 so I’m glad I didn’t choose to open another one because I would of picked energy

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I really wanted the hair and Siri did me good! I’ve been blonde for a while so decided to go back to my natural colour for a while. Also got the ombré lips with my diamonds and I love them!
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Got event points in my free box and then accidentally spent 10 stars to refill stupid Konnections....so not a good start 😭
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Got black dyes in my free box, forgot to screenshot it because I was sad 😢 
    Still hesitating to chase the beautiful highlight 💕

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

palette for anyone chasing!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I nearly had a heart attack when I revealed my palette. You have it all in it: dye, energy, points, k-stars, daily gift box items...

I personally don’t care for any of the items, but I’m glad to have picked one because that means fewer reality shows to go through. 😅
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I’m telling you, Siri is the freaking best 😍
    Am I confused? Siri picked your box? lol 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @rach89 You can tell Siri to pick a random number between 1 and 8 and then open a box accordingly! I think that's what @emmaisson meant ❤️🐼
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.