🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    forgot to post but I took saw this yesterday maybe like 3 hrs after the event started, she’s trying to hide it

Those are just earnables though, it's highly possible that she simply bought tickets and got the items that quickly. I think everyone at least once had a TB in their group who finished the event within first few hours 🤷🏼
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @RachelLiebe I've been using the flower bouquet handhelds (Idk like sea flowers or something??) Usually I add a drink so I used the coconut earnable from a few weeks ago along with the watermelon drink! I'd say they worked, I've been scoring low 50s for this event.
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Before I fell asleep around 5:30 am, I was in first! I knew it wouldn't last long, but I was there. 🤣 Also, I have no clue what to wear so I was inspired by @Tinellat 🥰 I literally just realized I never changed my shoes!! It was after 5 am and I was exhausted,  soooo whoops. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Spotted @LindaVB!  Popular pick of course 🙂

OMG thank you for spotting me!!! That look got me 55 votes!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Was excited to wake up still in 2nd place, with only 10 points separating me and 1st and me and 3rd! ....but now someone lower down is over a hundred points in the lead so, no luck this weekend either. Maybe someday I'll luck out with no ticket buyers!
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hey I just remembered,
    I thought they would gift aquamarine dyes in this sys... since it’s..well.. VERY related with... water  and we.. are under water. Soooo..🙄
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I tried out the earnable necklace with simple tops and it sort of works but no matter what you pair it with, I feel like the necklace would look better if the design was a little simpler. It's look somewhat cluttered no matter what.
    Platform: Android

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

First 4 looks. Pretty happy with the scores, but I won't be 1st since I already have 1TB in my group 😢
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    The hacker in my ts group has submitted another look and she has the infamous white hand now and did not have it before. 
    what is a "white hand"?
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @e_corvo
    If you look back a few pages there are a couple posts showing the white hand. It looks almost like a solid white glove covering the left hand. Sorry I can't post ss rn but there are a few on this thread already. 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @saintsofheather thank you for the advice, I’ll try those next!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    LAdoll24 oh i see. thanks for clarification
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    has anyone submitted kim’s met gala dress and know if it scores well or not? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @mikaylachimo that was me, thanks for voting!
    iOS
    @LAdoll24 just a note, it's not only hackers that have the white hand. Any player can get the white hand issue if the don't properly remove the white gloves or the cinderella gloves with wand before wearing another handheld. It's just a little glitchy thing that happens with gloves sometimes.
    iOS
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I know you’re talking about hackers rn and this is a little off topic, but could someone show me how my doll would look like with the ombré lips in the three versions (two glosses and a matte)? I’m getting to 40 diamons today or tomorrow and i’d like to buy them. Thank you in advance!

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Personally, the thing that is so confusing to me about the new surge of hackers is how Glu/Kalinda/Eggs responds to them now.

I can't remember the exact SYS event, but one doll posted a picture of a hacker in her voting booth with unreleased items and complained about it, then within a few hours we received a message from Eggs/Kalinda saying something along the lines of "we found the hacker and her game has been deactivated."

I remember this specifically because all of us on the forums were amazed with how quickly they could find the hacker with only one of the forum members saying they saw a hacker in their voting booth. Now we have dolls posting their TS group and friends list that shows the hacker and NOTHING is done about it. Barely even an acknowledgement unless we tag Kalinda/Eggs constantly. 

I understand the complexity of coding and how difficult it must be to fix the hacker solution as a whole, but there has to be a way to find someone's game if they are in one of our TS groups and we tell Glu our gaming info. 
    I personally know I would feel a whole lot better if I was told that the hackers we brought to their attention were banned or removed from the SYS. 

Glu has an incredible resource with us forum members posting hackers we see. It saves them from a lot of digging if they do want to ban hackers. It would be nice if we were acknowledged. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    ^^ my thoughts exactly. It’s Friday, not the weekend, and we have gotten ZERO acknowledgement so far. T$ was supposed to be created because it couldn’t be hacked so this is really disturbing and disappointing for people trying to play a fair game. 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited September 2020

@Julietalucia here you go! I don’t have your hairstyle and I’m not sure about the skin colour, sorry if I got it wrong 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    edited September 2020
    @LaneLane A pic of the hacker in the booth is not enough to deactivate them is why. The only way they can track down the individual is if the person reporting the hacker either has them in their game. Then Glu can back into the hacker using the person who reports it game ID.
    iOS
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @saintsofheather No offense taken, absolutely agree with some of your points but this has been happening for a very long time. If you look around facebook and instagram there are accounts that specifically sell hacks like these. My question to Glu is how and why they do not shut that down. At least let your players know that you are aware of the issues and working on them and maybe give the rest of us some type of compensation in the meantime, customer service 101. But to say we will investigate but not share with you the outcome is kind of unacceptable to me. 

@AliBryant yes, I have some gloves and I am aware of that glitch, it was actually a question because it just seems really odd that so many people who have unreleased items also have a white left hand. Like is that a red flag on a player under investigation for hacking? It is just an observation, any way to try and weed out hackers.
    @LAdoll24 yes the white hand is definitely a thing with the latest version of their hack, some of them forget to remove it before dressing their doll
    iOS
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    The hacker in my ts group has submitted another look and she has the infamous white hand now and did not have it before. So is the white hand for known hackers and they do nothing else? I want this hacker banned from my group, I am ahead of her for now, but it is ridiculous that someone might lose out to someone who clearly has access to any item they want. This is really unbelievable.

I will admit I was extremely naive at first, thinking hackers only had access to endless energy, cash and kstars (which is already bad enough) and now you add in these unreleased items, it is like a slap in the face. Just looking around sm for a short time you see it everywhere. Are you telling me they can't shut that down?! They are very obvious and cocky about it because they can with clearly no consequence. I feel like even reporting at this point is a waste of time because even if that account gets banned, what is stopping that player from buying another? Nothing. Come on Glu. Do something.
    Kalinda has said that it is easier to track the hackers when they are in a TS group as opposed to the voting booth, so if I were you I would send a screenshot to support or Kalinda with your ID so they can deactivate her account! Good luck hope it works!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    livyx said:

@Julietalucia here you go! I don’t have your hairstyle and I’m not sure about the skin colour, sorry if I got it wrong 
    You got her all correctly! I’m definitely buying them, they’re gorgeous. Thank you so much doll! 💕
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @AliBryant My post was more to the fact that Glu hasn't said or done anything about the hackers, even when we mention them in our TS group or friends list.

I only brought up from the voting booth because I distinctly remember a hacker has been found from the voting booth before. I will try to look up the example I'm talking about in past SYS threads. 

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.