🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @LaneLane I don't think posting in the forum is enough to report. You need to PM eggs or Kalinda with your game ID. And if someone was outed based on a voting booth pic, it is possible that someone else saw them in their group and PMed a mod so they were able to take action. 

This is all based on what mods have stated in the past and my own experience reporting. It would be ideal if Glu could just search for the clothing item itself and remove anyone wearing it from TS, but we don't really know how Glu's code works so who even knows if that's possible.
    iOS
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @emmmtee thanks doll! I did message Kalinda as well as support and I was told it will be investigated, which is great and I appreciate it, it is just frustrating that right now others are still losing votes to known hackers.

@LaneLane My thoughts exactly doll!
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Had a rough start.... but votes are picking up! 🥳 Guess the voters aren’t a fan of Ariel...🐠🥺 gonna use a ton of the blue dye this SYS 💙🥶😂

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Oops wrong thread 🤣
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Why can’t people just ENJOY the bloody game.... 😒🤦🏼‍♀️
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

So far no TB, but Gabriella and Angela are serving LEWKS, this is gonna be a tough sys!! it would be cool if we all tied 😭
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Pretty much how I feel about hackers this SYS. I guess I’m just trying to see the positive side of this situation. 

(((I saw the nose blush and freaked out by going and doing my business stuff to make sure I have enough k-stars to chase it 

👀)))

~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My first three looks didn't do well at all, so now I'm trying beach clothes instead. 
    I don't have much hope of getting the last earnable, because we'll be traveling all day tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to play much this weekend. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @kokokokonut oh no!!!! a bunch of people are talking about hackers! arent you gonna moderate and start deleting posts????? or no because i havent made a comment yet? LOL
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm into programming and it seems glu could find some hacked games since they seem easy to buy/access and do a simple diff in code to see what they are exploiting. Just a thought
    edited September 2020
    @kokokokonut it seems to me you pick and choose when you want to moderate and delete posts, rather than being impartial. i dont care when people talk about hacking, but when you allow it sometimes and not all the time it’s pretty counterproductive and makes me feel like you target me as my posts are ALWAYS deleted. talking about hacking is against the rules all the time or only sometimes??
    I am happy to entertain you and the rest of the clowns
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @kokokokonut it seems to me you pick and choose when you want to moderate and delete posts, rather than being impartial. its frustrating and not okay to me, because i havent seen a comment from you at all. i dont care when people talk about hacking, but when you allow it sometimes and not all the time it’s pretty counterproductive and makes me feel like you target me as my posts are ALWAYS deleted. talking about hacking is against the rules all the time or only sometimes??
    I could be wrong but I feel like since this has been a current topic in the last few weeks there's not a lot she can do tbh... a few sys ago we didn't had this big amount of cheaters, now that it has come to this proportion it's seems more "fair" to talk about it. I never agreed with the fact that we couldn't talk about the hackers though. not coming at you, just talking from a different perspective
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
    @LAdoll24 i hope you’re not talking about me because if you are you completely missed the point of my post lol. you should probably read it again, because you’re calling me clown and a bully for no reason at all??? seems like you’re missing something. and if you feel disrespected then ??? idk what to tell you lol
    my comment was clearly towards the moderator lol but ok 
    @samanthakkh if you took my post personally, then I don't know what to tell you lol
    @dvnvnicole i get your point, and like i stated in my post i really could care less if people talk about hackers as im against hacking as much as the next person. my problem is when the moderator is constantly deleting my posts when i speak about hacking (even beta testing, like WTF) and then goes on to leave a lengthy conversation about hacking with no moderation?? please tell me how that is fair. and let me reiterate, because people (not saying you) tend to misconstrue words around here, i have ZERO problem with anyone having conversations about hacking. i just don’t like the inconsistency and makes me feel targeted. that’s all.
    LAdoll24 said:
    @samanthakkh if you took my post personally, then I don't know what to tell you lol
    soo you weren’t talking about me? then who else would you be talking about? i’m confused lol
    No I wasn't originally referring to you @samanthakkh and honestly what would it matter if I was? Seems like maybe you have a guilty conscience or something. Does that clarify it for you?
    @LAdoll24 for future reference, instead of being passive aggressive you should @ the person you’re talking to/about or else why say it at all? so things don’t get confusing. just a thought 😉 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.