๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿคฟ

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I am talking about several people here no need to @ them because they know who they are and so does everyone else.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wow ๐Ÿ˜ณย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Found this in my VB ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Hi! I forgot about this sys and I missed like 3 tickets, has any of you started the event late? If so, what do you recommend? Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ’•ย 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle
    This is simply my opinion and not for nothing several others feel the same and many people I know who play the game don't even come here because they get berated for saying something that someone thinks is about them or that is taken the wrong way. It is ridiculous.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @_Nova_ you may not get the final prize but you may have a chiller T$! good luck!!ย 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Yeahhhh. Keep the drama on that end of the street. I was simply stating fact that i am lost as to who is referring to who. Carry onย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    nougatt said:
    Good morning y'all I'm not sure what the policy is about making another account on here but I want to clear misunderstandings I am not a hacker, never was never will. but it is my mistake I was messing with my screenshot earlier, without any reason, ย and posted the tampered one w/o realizing it. I should've paid more attention. here's the kstars up close you can tell the font doesn't match and if you compare the fake "1" to the 1 in cash there's a difference.

and here's a screenshot from right now (after spending stars on gb items). you can also look at my past screenshots on my banned account there's nothing weird about them.

that's all I just wanted to explain myself. I'm sorry and good luck everyone
    @nougatt As the person who pointed out your screenshot, I feel like I should apologize if you have a genuine account. I saw the pic first thing in the morning, like 6.30am my time and did not realise the font was different until another person pointed it out (cannot remember who it was). Obviously messing around with screenshots like that does not make sense to me but that's none of my business. I wish you had gotten the chance to see my comment before your account got banned (I hope your game was unaffected too!) ... at least you're back now and thanks for clarifying!
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    Hi! I forgot about this sys and I missed like 3 tickets, has any of you started the event late? If so, what do you recommend? Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ’•ย 

I've started this late and still had TBs (probably trying to make up for missed tickets), i really think it's just luck of the draw. Good luck!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Some beautiful looks I saw yesterday in the voting boothย 

Does anyone know where the hair on the far right is from? And if itโ€™s available for diamonds bc I love super long hair ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– thank you!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @buriteri if youโ€™re talking about the long hair, itโ€™s available for diamonds!
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    For $10 you can own everything you've ever wanted in game but you will be forever cursed by a single white hand.
    I laughed out loudย 
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited September 2020

donโ€™t you love that feeling of โ€œiโ€™d be in first if there werenโ€™t excessive ticket buyersโ€ because same๐Ÿ™„
    @ashleymedds If it's any consolation, I like to think of it as, 'You're first byย merit, they had toย buy their way to get at your level.' I'm proud of youย โ˜บ๏ธ
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @buriteri I believe it was from a fashion week gb in about 2018. I would say beware because I remember lots of people talking about how it was kinda glitchy due to the length; not sure if that was fixed!ย 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Francescahill I love your Ursula-inspired look! ๐Ÿคฉ
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Look 5 got me the necklace earnable!

I'm really glad I invested in this animated hair in anticipation for this SYS during last VIP, cuz I love the way it looks with this background.
    And here's my doll's styling, sippin' on her hot tea while she's reading through this forumย ๐Ÿ‘€

iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Thanks to the inspo I I found here Iโ€™m not doing so bad.ย 
    Your Ursula look is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.