🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I LOVE this necklace. Its giving Rich Socialite Energy
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Goth mermaid did ok

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Artista DAMN 🥺😍 I am in LOVE with the inso! That is absolutely gorgeous. I really wish they had kept it like that, and as an earnable too like you mentioned. It would have been PERFECT
    They always ruin the best things. Even the earnables for this weekend's event which were inspired by Kylie's recent vaca fit, somehow ended up looking like something out of the Kloset from 2015 :/
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Just wanted to say that the voting booth on Facebook is a HOT MESS!! 😭😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I never tought I would see one of them.... Bu the other doll was the Popular Pick!!
    As she should 😌
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    *sigh* the week SYS was rotten for me and this isn’t a great start either. 

Seriously, if this keeps up my confidence may need a break 

*sigh* maybe I should just try basic daily swimsuits

So frustrating, I really don’t know what to do anymore.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @Artista that is genius, I love the looks and your idea! 😍🤩
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Still a little confused

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Hi there.

I make this post in no way supporting hackers or their ways, but to help some people understand.

In the simplest terms, there is a lot of programming that goes into a game like this. It can be tens of thousands (even more) lines of code beneath all of the user interfacing and overall design that we experience. I highly Glu's slow response is due to their lack of motivation- rather them trying to find a bug in a haystack of code. There is a lot of trial and error. It can take weeks to figure out what's going on. I can guarantee you that hackers are as bad for players as they are for Glu (think about it this way, they're losing money to this too!)

We may not get updates from every team in at Glu, but we must give them the benefit of the doubt that they are working to fix the issue. It's not Glu's fault, its the hackers. We must be patient! If you've ever worked with coding/computer science in any way, you'll understand how infuriating it is to try to find the issue in your code. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for Glu to a) not be able to find it and b) be hounded from their players and superiors to speed up an already tediously slow (which is frankly impossible). 

I do not mean to offend anyone, personally I do not spend money in the game therefore I have no place to complain about issues. But I also want people to understand that it's a hard issue to solve. Connection errors, small glitches for clothing, those are relatively simple because programmers can directly identify the issue because they know what it is. This is different. Glu programmers have anti-hacking programming in place, but as Kalinda has said, its been acting up recently. My thoughts are that the hackers are finding a different way into the app to access unreleased items, a way that programmers at Glu haven't been able to identify yet.

Furthermore, I'm just as frustrated. It's incredibly unfair, yes, but we have to trust that Glu is working on it. I know that they have a bad track record on this sort of thing, but hacking is bad for both the company and the players.

Once again, I do not mean to offend anyone and this is not a call out for any user specifically. I thought I might shed some light on how solving issues like this may go. Feel free to PM me if you have issues with my post. 
    I was thinking, maybe glu can go to one of the seller sites and download the illegal game. And then they can compare what is different between a legit and an illegal? 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @2ftpoop I thought about this too but realized it would be virtually impossible to analyze each line of code through this method. A good idea, in theory, doesn't work as well in actuality. In honor of Koko's wishes, I think we should pause the conversation on hacking for this thread. PM me if you'd like :)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited September 2020

super new to the forum! thought i’d capture this moment of me in first because i know it won’t last long 😭 i’m honestly shocked i’m even in first right now.

edit: just went back & now i’m second.. 😌
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Why is no one using this hair?

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 3-6, red hair + mermaid tail type dresses have been working for me 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @MissCristina oh i voted for this look! i thought it was so beautiful i even stared at it for a few seconds lol 😍
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Nvm
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This doll is stunning 😍
    The hair is perfect with the crown, and oml those edges are 🤯😍! The eyes and shadow is so pretty. I've not seen a doll who can pull off blue lips, but this one definitely can. This blue color looks so good on her. Please tell me this is a forum doll! 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks I've voted for. 

I had such a hard time choosing between these two. The left reminds me of a waterfall and the right reminds me of fish scales. I voted for the right and the left was the popular vote.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    paulibt said:
    paulibt said:

Another one...

They’re even wearing features that I haven’t seen in the game. The freckles? We don’t have that type. I use freckles and they look different. 
    For a face feature I noticed full face freckles 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    Wasn’t sure how to style the necklace, but I guess this looks good. Anyone know why this dress in particular is so glitchy—in both the VB and PB?

What kind of magazine makes you pose naked lmfao😂😂😂😂
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 3 to 6! My scores picked up! But I have a few ticket buyersvin my TS ☹

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Not my more elaborate looks flopping but the others doing better

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.