Options

Offers on iOS

xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
Can offers be.... a little less binding on iOS? Lmao like after this I’ll probably never do one again. I just read the terms and conditions and don’t even see that anywhere lmao. I’m never doing offers again don’t matter if they’re worth double the stars. These people about to make me get a new credit card 😭😤🤡

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠

Comments

• Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    so they’re just going to steal your money forever? wtf that blows. i’d definitely speak with your credit card company about blocking charges. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    @clarizzo its so odd. Idek if it’s legal but I’m definitely going to try to block the charges or
    get issued a new card number 😖
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So sketchy. I’m hesitant as it is about doing offers but this brings that to a whole new level ! If they aren’t cooperating talk to your bank/card company that you are with and you can definitely block the charges/payments that way. Good luck !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    That is insane! I have only done 2 paid offers from iOS (because there are no game offers unfortunately due to Apple), and they were subscription-based which I cancelled after the initial payment. 

This is so unfortunate and must be a scam. How much do you have to pay?
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    @lulula $10 a month for ten months. But I haven’t been charged for the second month. Luckily I didn’t procrastinate with cancelling like I would have. This is a inconvenience. 

• Options
    Update: I was able to cancel. 🥳
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm so glad you were able to cancel, that message is so sketchy! Was it through the company or did you have to go to your bank? I've worked in the health industry and this sort of stuff is so common, any lie is acceptable if it helps someone's fitness goals / makes money for the company 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    @DoloresWyatt it was through the company I emailed accounting. I came up with a drastic illness related excuse so they made an exception. 🥴