🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

1242527293040

Comments

  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Artista said:
    Hey dolls, so I just had an idea and wanted to share it with you.💫
    So the top part of the ts dress is obviously inspired by this corset. 
    I love the design, I love how it can be used with different dresses. I wish they would have keep it as an accessory in game, also as an earnable... 
    Well, I have absolutelly zero hope they would do something like that in the future for another thing, but I can’t help myself and tried it anyway.😅I don’t have the gorgeous mermaid dresses so I used beautiful dolls of @Sophia_KKH@Nat_kkh@AmyMimi   
    Of course I can remove your looks if you don’t want me post them 🤗🥰
    OMG! @Artista you’re soooo talented!
    Glu needs to hire you... 😲😲
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited September 2020
    milrist said:

    This absolutely gorgeous doll wasn't popular pick?😮

    Does anyone know if this purse is available yet? I haven’t seen it before

    Edited to say that I mean I don’t remember when it came out, so I wasn’t sure if it was for diamonds yet or if it was SYS related etc. Reread my message and was worried it sounded like a call-out 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    It was from a weekend GB in November 2019 @RachelLiebe

  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    It was from a weekend GB in November 2019 @RachelLiebe

    @BellaKKH Ah, so not quite yet. Damn, it’s really cute! I’ll keep an eye out for it later in the year.
    Thank you for getting back to me so soon! 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @RachelLiebe no probs! 💗
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    How do you guys unlock the same item multiple times? I can only use the unlock option once, is there a way to use it more?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 527 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    How do you guys unlock the same item multiple times? I can only use the unlock option once, is there a way to use it more?
    You'll have to dye the item to use it more than once 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 135 Posts


    Looks 4-7. I may be boring but if it ain’t broke. Glad I went for something different for look 7 and it paid off- thanks for all the inspo on this thread! 

    Also, I thought this SYS was the perfect time to post my fave mermaids 

  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Yasssss. These are my best scores in any sys. The last time I scored over 50 was during a throwback sys. And I’m currently in first place my group is chill. I hope I can get the dress I need clothes for halloween.
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    ClaraKKH said:
    How do you guys unlock the same item multiple times? I can only use the unlock option once, is there a way to use it more?
    You'll have to dye the item to use it more than once 
    Thank you!
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts

    Which hair piece and style should I do?

    Red Movie Star Hair w Star - Agree
    Blonde Curls w Star - Awesome 
    Red Curls W Star - Like 
    Or use the Flower w MS hair - LOL
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,256 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Artista said:
    Hey dolls, so I just had an idea and wanted to share it with you.💫
    So the top part of the ts dress is obviously inspired by this corset. 
    I love the design, I love how it can be used with different dresses. I wish they would have keep it as an accessory in game, also as an earnable... 
    Well, I have absolutelly zero hope they would do something like that in the future for another thing, but I can’t help myself and tried it anyway.😅I don’t have the gorgeous mermaid dresses so I used beautiful dolls of @Sophia_KKH@Nat_kkh@AmyMimi   
    Of course I can remove your looks if you don’t want me post them 🤗🥰
    Wow! 🥺 It doesn't even look like an edit, it's so professionally done that if somebody told me these are unreleased gowns I'd have no doubts about that.
    Also, the detailing goes amazing with all of the colors here. Glu needs to hire you ❤️
    ❤️🌈
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    ronniev said:
    First two looks didn’t do so great:( thinking of submitting this look next! 
    Gonna dye this dress every color lol 

    @ashleymedds I would have voted for the first dress for sure, but not with the birds tbh. 
    Yess!! This dress is amazing, if you want to be inspired , my doll had 60 votes 🥺 you should try this look 💕
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    I just realized I forgot the star fish on the pink look 😂 oh well! I have three ticket buyers in my group and the one that is in first is submitting beautiful looks so Looks like I’m not getting the dress 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    clearly i missed a ton of lovely chit chat from last night LOL. but could anyone do me a favour and show me the ombré lips in all three swatches as well? i don’t know if i should invest in them or get an aura, specifically the butterflies once i have enough diamonds🦋 

    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts

    I found one too, she was the popular vote. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 574 Posts


    ... never mind 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    @DearDelilah i hope i got everything right 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,651 Posts
    @ljisce99 please check your inbox and respond. Thanks. :)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜







  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 259 Posts
    Victorian said:

    I found one too, she was the popular vote. 
    I just saw her too
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!