🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @BooskiBabii exacly, thats what my sister is always saying
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I wasn't 100% sure before posting them, but I am glad you liked it.😊💖 I really wish we would get these kind of accessories/additions in the future especially as earnables.😉 I think it would step up our stylings and expand the varieties we can create with our kloset💫
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    This is definitely a great theme, and I just really have a small closet. We still vibing though! SURvibing🤧

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Currently 4th behind 3 ticket buyers. I gues it’s fine as long as I get the earnables. 🤷‍♀️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My average is 52 and I'd still have to use 9 (!!!) tickets to catch up to the first place doll. I'm devastated. I really wanted that dress 😩😩
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

SYS: Recolor edition
    Thank God I have this dress or else I wouldn't know how to do lol I tried the naked one on the first day and since it didn't really work I'll just keep on keeping on like this
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Is there always going to be a weekday sys now? I'd like to know if i need to keep eye out for announcement. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Looks 8-9, I was too confident in them but the scores are pretty average 🤡 

Platform: iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier i’m not too sure where they’re originally from but I was saving all my diamonds up to buy them & then to my surprise they were available for kstars during kimiversary🥰 theyre my absolute favorite!!! I rarely use any other ones😊
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I know it’s a little off topic but i can’t watch my daily videos for stars, it says there’s no videos to watch but i know it’s been 24 hours, i have an alarm setted up for it lol is it happening to anybody else?
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Looks #7-9. I’m in love with my last look, tried something different and it’s probably my favorite so far 😍

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Check out the facial blush (cheeks and nose) and the white hand. This is seriously out of control.

LMAO what even is that red nose trend, like wanting to look like you’re an alcoholic or what?
    It's exactly that actually. Japanese people are behind it, you put blush on your cheeks and nose so when you get drunk people can't tell because you already had blush in that area 😂@AliBryant
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @lulula we are in the same group! Your looks have been gorgeous the whole time 😊
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited September 2020
    AliBryant said:
    Check out the facial blush (cheeks and nose) and the white hand. This is seriously out of control.
    LMAO what even is that red nose trend, like wanting to look like you’re an alcoholic or what?
    I wear my blush like this actually! I have a rounded square face with very little space between my eyelid and my eyebrow. Putting blush in this area makes it look like I'm smiling all the time and it also makes my cheeks look rounder. This technique actually makes that space between my eyes (or lack thereof) a little less weird and my face look more heart-shaped! I started wearing it there because of Japanese and Korean beauty trends too, it looks very kawaii in my opinion 🥰
    I also love this style of blush bc, depending on the time of year and what shade of blush you use, you can have a really cute “suntanned” look in the summer or a flushed blush during colder seasons. I also find that concentrating blush towards the center of the face and when combined with a dewy finish highlighter can make one look youthful 😊
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Love this girls look in my TS group it’s stunning! It’s hard to make tattoos work in the TS environment but she pulled this off so effortlessly 
    That dress is gorgeous in that dye! I've never really liked it but I'm gonna dye mine now
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    julia19 said:
    @lulula we are in the same group! Your looks have been gorgeous the whole time 😊
    @julia19 Omg!! Ty!! I've definitely been inspired by your looks. We would’ve been competing for first place if it wasn’t for the ticket buyer :( 
    Platform: iOS
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    lulula said:
    julia19 said:
    @julia19 Omg!! Ty!! I've definitely been inspired by your looks. We would’ve been competing for first place if it wasn’t for the ticket buyer :( 
    Hopefully we can both stay in the top 5 or even tie for second! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.