🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    buriteri said:
    AliBryant said:
    Check out the facial blush (cheeks and nose) and the white hand. This is seriously out of control.
    LMAO what even is that red nose trend, like wanting to look like you’re an alcoholic or what?
    I wear my blush like this actually! I have a rounded square face with very little space between my eyelid and my eyebrow. Putting blush in this area makes it look like I'm smiling all the time and it also makes my cheeks look rounder. This technique actually makes that space between my eyes (or lack thereof) a little less weird and my face look more heart-shaped! I started wearing it there because of Japanese and Korean beauty trends too, it looks very kawaii in my opinion 🥰
    I also love this style of blush bc, depending on the time of year and what shade of blush you use, you can have a really cute “suntanned” look in the summer or a flushed blush during colder seasons. I also find that concentrating blush towards the center of the face and when combined with a dewy finish highlighter can make one look youthful 😊
    Yes! Agree with this! I put mine higher on the bridge of my nose though, where I do normally get sunburnt haha, well, when I used to get sunburnt. Everyone use sunscreen!
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    This is my highest score this weekend 😮

You're in my TS group! Your looks are amazing and I really hope you get that first place.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I personally always wear blush on my nose!! my minimal makeup routine is concealer, highlighter, blush on the nose & lashes. it looks super cute & gives an anime/sweet vibe. whenever I do it my boyfriend always tells me how adorable I look:’) I think the in game version is a little intense but since it’s a staple in my makeup routine I will spend whatever necessary to get it 😆
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    F for creativity, A for scores 🤷🏽‍♀️ my average is 54 and i have a huge lead. its a bit awkward because my group probably thinks i’m a ticket buyer lol but oh well i’m grateful i’m in a chill group 🙏🏽

@samanthakkh your doll looks amazing! what kind of eyes do you use for looks 1 and 4 here? It's stunning!
    Platform: iOS
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I personally always wear blush on my nose!! my minimal makeup routine is concealer, highlighter, blush on the nose & lashes. it looks super cute & gives an anime/sweet vibe. whenever I do it my boyfriend always tells me how adorable I look:’) I think the in game version is a little intense but since it’s a staple in my makeup routine I will spend whatever necessary to get it 😆
    Same here, I’ve been wanting a nose blush for my doll I just hope it’s not a GB item tho or else my KStar will be in danger 😩
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    ank146 said:
    Hope this is not the wrong thread for it. I think it’s about time Glu should make a section in the Kloset for the diamond items- not everyone has the time to vote for hours looking for an item (and most of the time failing to find it)- some have jobs, school, children, sick relatives and so on.  We don’t want new diamond items in the kloset, we want the old ones who become available after one year and we spend hours like lunatics chasing after them in the voting booth. @KalindaKing would you please try to tell the team about this? I’m not that good at marketing but I take it if we could see all the items we would be more excited to buy diamonds so we could afford all the cute things available out there, since there’s so much.
    To add some perks to this idea;

-we get to see the items (specifically makeup, lips, hair) with our facial features. Cause let’s be honest some items may look good on the doll in SYS but on our doll and her features it’s not the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

-Also since we already have diamond items in the kloset why not add all the items that you could get in Get This Look? 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @munimuni I agree on that. It would be cool if we could add and remove make up and clothes in the get the look option like in the closet.
    I actually added these lips on my doll with a photo app in order to see how my doll will look🤣

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im not into the nose blush 🤷🏾‍♀️ it looks good on some but not all faces can pull it off. Bringing it up the sides of my forehead is what i do.but most of my makeup is either goth, rainbow or bold.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I appreciate all the replies on the red nose blush 😊 I’m aware it’s a trend, I personally don’t like it, to each his own. 💕🙏
    iOS
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I usually put my blush and bronzer from my cheeks up to my fivehead. But then my small nose kinda disappears under the foundation. I sometimes even overdo the blush, I put a lot on my face and my eyes add highlight in the color of the blush and forget mascara(my mom usually comments that I'm not going to a fashion show)🤣🤣🤣
    I love adding colour to my face, and I can't wait to buy that blush from the closet!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Frogmime said:
    @rikk where did you get the gloves from your male doll( the third one)?
    @Frogmime from a weekend gift box! They’ll come back eventually so you can grab them 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My last three looks have been mid 30's and now I won't reach the last earnable unless every look is 45+. 😒😣😓😓

I was curious about why my scores were suddenly lower. So...I used my daughter's doll to vote (since she's grounded for life from touching her phone) to see if I could find myself. I did three times! Surprise, surprise....I was up against a doll wearing the winning outfit all three times. 

This is not fair!😤😤🤬🤬🤬

Glu said they'll look into it....
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Thought I'd try something different!

My doll in look #9 looks like she's bouta huff and puff and blow your house down
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I’m confused 😐 how is that possible? ⬆️
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I’m confused 😐 how is that possible? ⬆️
    Extremely widespread hacking tbh
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KingReyy7 if you really like it, I’d say go for it! I use it a good bit, it scores well for me
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.