Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I've just seen your updates and you're all doing soooo gooood! I'm proud of every single of you. 💕💕
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

This made me reach my milestone for Black Friday. Now I will try not to go down from 800 kstars during VIP's and halloween 🥳
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Too late to join?
    That awkward moment when it’s a month later and you’re still under 500!
    I had two great collections, one during VIP and one this week. I had 900 k stars before VIP!  I wasn’t able to grind over Labor Day because I was with family, so I’m at about 490 as of today
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Wondering if there’s anyone else here playing free on IOS (so offers are not an option) and having only 10 daily videos. How do you manage to save them up, any tips? Currently feel like I should just give up on kkh altogether, since saving for a collection means not a single kstar spent in 2 months🧐😣
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    🤭 I spent 708 stars to start and complete the cloud nine kollection 😅 the bundle and lip color were the last things i got and the only two things I really wanted.... guess who will be doing a ton of offers to make up for it next time it’s double reward weekend😂😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    I’m legitimately insane enough to consider buying an android tablet just to play kkh, after reading this thread. It sure seems to be a cheaper way if getting k stars than buying them on the game🧐
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    I’m legitimately insane enough to consider buying an android tablet just to play kkh, after reading this thread. It sure seems to be a cheaper way if getting k stars than buying them on the game🧐
    Girl, buy an Android tablet not just for kkh, it's for anything. I study on an Android tablet for my school and it's at least 4 years old 🤷‍♀️
    @Victorian Thanks for the encouragement, gonna let you know when it’t done lol
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I haven’t seen anyone mention this kstar saving trick yet so I thought I could just write it
    when you have completed your weekend event or your weekday TB, a quick was to get easy kstars is by going on dates. I have a max of 45 energy and I can complete 5 dates with them to reach the 200 industry milestone to get 1 kstar at the monstrobull, LAX. The only drawback is that it consumes a lot of kash with the wine action(650 Kash)(4 energy) and that’s the only action you need to do most of the times. Or small 1 energy actions to get it. 

Sooo, indirectly, every time my energy bar is full, I get a kstar! Hope I have explained it clearly lol, I tried my best. 

Edit: these are 1hr dates. I'm not sure if it affects your present partner/husband. This doesn't affect mine, but it has affected other dolls, so be cautious! 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    I haven’t seen anyone mention this kstar saving trick yet so I thought I could just write it
    when you have completed your weekend event or your weekday TB, a quick was to get easy kstars is by going on dates. I have a max of 45 energy and I can complete 5 dates with them to reach the 200 industry milestone to get 1 kstar at the monstrobull, LAX. The only drawback is that it consumes a lot of kash with the wine action(650 Kash)(4 energy) and that’s the only action you need to do most of the times. Or small 1 energy actions to get it. 

Sooo, indirectly, every time my energy bar is full, I get a kstar! Hope I have explained it clearly lol, I tried my best. 

Edit: these are 1hr dates. It doesn’t affect your husband. Date a contact till 200 milestone and then delete them. 
    This sounds like such a great tip!! I'm going to try it after I complete the event this weekend!
    @serahyyy Ohh thanks for the tip, and especially mentioning that it doesnt affect my main relationship. Tought I would have to break up to do this. You explained it really well! (I mostly don’t do anything for weekend/day events bc I dont like the items, so I can date at any time)
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Victorian said:

This made me reach my milestone for Black Friday. Now I will try not to go down from 800 kstars during VIP's and halloween 🥳
    That is amazing! Which offer did you complete?
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    @claudiakkh I did Guns of Glory: reach castle level 14 in 60 days. It didn't require 60 days obviously, it was a very quick one. 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    serahyyy said:

Edit: these are 1hr dates. It doesn’t affect your husband. Date a contact till 200 milestone and then delete them. 
    Tried this out and after I passed the milestone,
    My fiance tried to break up with me😣
    I sadly lost 10 kstars because I really like him. He never tries to break up with me even if I ignore him for a week, so this is the very first time, and he kinda resembles my real-life s/o (in looks and name). But maybe this happened because we weren't married yet?? I'm not sure but learn from my mistakes dolls!
    Marry 'em before canoodling with another for kstars lol
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    @Eyyeth_ oh I'm so sorry that happened, i feel so guilty. I go on dates with my husband in game every second day! And on dates with other contacts during dating events and weekdays to get kstars. Somehow he has not tried o break up with me yet. 
    Oh gosh, do be careful if anyone is trying it!
    IOS Player | A+++
    @serahyyy don't worry doll! It's my bad for being careful🤧 I'm glad it works really well for you!
    I just really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else!
    ✨On iOS!✨
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Ok this may sound counterintuitive but I have been thinking about investing in a couple of items to score better in SYSs and therefor earn more K-stars (and other rewards) in the long run.

What are your holy grail SYS items available for K-stars?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

I tried to get the highlight from this weekend's GB
    Sorry GIF

✨On iOS!✨
    @greeneyeddove437 I am on Android. Ios doesn't give gameplay offers since it supposedly wrecks the list or something. I explained which offer I did above. 
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @serahyyy your dating tip is amazing! I've tried it this morning and I've already got like 7 k stars, plus I've gone up a level on the Lovers achievement which netted me more k stars! You are amazing, such a great idea for when we are finished the weekend events :) 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @claudiakkh I did Guns of Glory: reach castle level 14 in 60 days. It didn't require 60 days obviously, it was a very quick one. 
    Fabulous!! I'll try that one out once I'm done with the ones I currently have on the go. Thanks!
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    @RocketQueen I’m very glad it worked for you. 🤗
    IOS Player | A+++
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Sept update if I could join! 

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    September update! 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @sandraliis inviting NPCs to your reality shows also help! When I reach 1000 relationship points I just the I just delete them!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit

why am I receiving email notifications every time someone posts on this thread and how do I turn it off @kokokokonut
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Edit

why am I receiving email notifications every time someone posts on this thread and how do I turn it off @kokokokonut
    That happens to me if i click the star beside the title of the thread. Than you get every notification when anyone posts. Just click it again to turn it of (if that is the case) ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @beba13 omg I didn't even realise I'd clicked that, thank you so much!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @beba13 omg I didn't even realise I'd clicked that, thank you so much!
    Yeah i know it happens to me too 😂 glad i could help out ☺️ 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    edited September 2020

cloud nine kollection is complete and i'm broke now. i have absolutely no self control, i don't even like this kollection that much  :/
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.