Options

I restored my purchases and didn‘t get everything back ?

Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
Hi I‘m new in this forum.
I restarted my game a few days ago. I made a few purchases on my previous game I bought fashiongoals and I got it back after I restored my purchases. But I also bought diamonds and tickets on my previous game and after I restored my purchases in my new game I didn’t get them back. Can someone help me please. Is there a chance to get them back ? Thank you to everyone.

Answers

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did you use the diamonds and tickets? If not, I would contact support directly with copies of your receipts.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    To contact support, go to the top left corner of your gamescreen   tap the 3 lines, accessing Options.   Tap Help,  tap Glu Support.  explain the situation, and attach the receipts.  Hope this reolves siftly for you.
    But Welcome to the Forum! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Do I understand correctly that you can get back all the k stars you ever paid for, but only the bought diamonds and tickets you didn't use?
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @sandraliis I restored my purchases and only got fashiongoals and Kstars back. My diamonds and tickets didn’t restore so I didn’t get them back even tho I didn’t used them all. Glu support wasn’t a help they always tell to check wifi connection an that’s it.