I have problem with my game

zeynepbaskanzeynepbaskan Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi everyone. I am 36 level and A++ in my game. But I dont get any gigs simon, maria or kim. Its been almost 2 month and ıts so boring ı dont play game. I cant remember which gig did I do last. I did my all update but nothing is change. Pls help.
( btw sorry for my english)

Comments

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Same here! I am level 27 and I haven’t done any of the comeback quests. I have stopped getting calls from Simon for gigs
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2020
    hi. it sounds like you could be blocked.  You should go to every location in the game, every photo salon, film maker, magazine, restaurant, every place you can go into, and see if there is someone to talk to, or a task waiting for you.   I would start at the bottom of the airline locations and go into every unlocked building.  Check the business center by the airport.  I’m sorry it’s tedious.

also, do you have any undone tasks? Do them.  Are you on the latest version of the game?   Try these suggestions and let me know how it turns out. Good luck.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zeynepbaskanzeynepbaskan Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    hi. it sounds like you could be blocked.  You should go to every location in the game, every photo salon, film maker, magazine, restaurant, every place you can go into, and see if there is someone to talk to, or a task waiting for you.   I would start at the bottom of the airline locations and go into every unlocked building.  Check the business center by the airport.  I’m sorry it’s tedious.

also, do you have any undone tasks? Do them.  Are you on the latest version of the game?   Try these suggestions and let me know how it turns out. Good luck.  :)
    Hi, thanks for your advice. I did it. I went every location but there is no one waiting for me. I did my all tasks simon call me just for event points tasks. I couldnt remember which task ı did last but kim did call me then ı didnt find her. Its been long time I couldnt follow story :( I will delete the game cause I cant even play.
    ClaraKKH said:
    Same here! I am level 27 and I haven’t done any of the comeback quests. I have stopped getting calls from Simon for gigs
    Do you remember which task you did last? I wait long time for updates but there is nothing change.
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I did one to unlock the Lisbon perfumery. I think I still have many gigs I haven’t done yet, so it’s a bit frustraring (there are many locations that are still locked)
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    ClaraKKH said:
    I did one to unlock the Lisbon perfumery. I think I still have many gigs I haven’t done yet, so it’s a bit frustraring (there are many locations that are still locked)
    I did that too. But I didnt buy Lisbon perfumery. Idk its important or not.