🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

My TBs average score is about 40, which means I believe she’s purchased 10 tickets. I’m glad I don’t like the TS dress because I’m honestly getting really frustrated having great scores and losing to a TB. With the exception of Masquerade, I’m usually top 3 behind buyers. It’s feeling like I can’t win without buying but I’m not giving up my 20 videos. 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Julietalucia Yes for me
    Also I passed the only TB with my 50+ votes 😂 I think other members think of me as a TB as well🤔
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @autumn313 Hey!!  It's so cool to be in a group with a forum doll! Good luck for the end of SYS!
    Is @Moraima in our group or is it another doll with the same name?
    @AguadeCoco Good luck to you too! 
    I'm not sure but that'd be so cool, having 2 other dolls from the forum in one group :smiley:
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I think I’m gonna miss my last ticket since I started late. Hope I have enough to get the last earnable but it’s gonna be tight!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 7-12! With the exception of looks 7 and 8, my scores aren't that fantastic.
    Still holing onto the top 5 ☺️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I had gotten the scores I've been getting this week last week. I could have used it more then. 
    Platform: Android

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Not very imaginative looks but finally hitting the 50’s again after a rough few weeks!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
     Now that I got this dress and see it without necklace I actually really like it ☺️

☺🤩💕 we look amazing i love it dyed blue!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited September 2020

I have not been creative with my looks at all because this is the only outfit i have that fits the theme, but i did not expect to do this well at all!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    SDC93 said:

My TBs average score is about 40, which means I believe she’s purchased 10 tickets. I’m glad I don’t like the TS dress because I’m honestly getting really frustrated having great scores and losing to a TB. With the exception of Masquerade, I’m usually top 3 behind buyers. It’s feeling like I can’t win without buying but I’m not giving up my 20 videos. 
    Lol I guess all her votes weren’t in yet. That means she bought maybe 15 tickets this sys or an average of 82 per ticket  lol
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Can anyone here guarantee me that if I send a ticket, close the game and reopen minutes later, this look will only count when reopened?

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    It’s all out of order but I’ve been doing really well this sys. Started a little rough with those first three 41’s but my scores have been consistently high after. It’s to the point where I actually look like a tb. I feel bad lol but I’m pretty sure someone’s gonna come out of nowhere at the end and snipe 1st from me. We’ll see though🤷🏽‍♀️.
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

Lol I guess all her votes weren’t in yet. That means she bought maybe 15 tickets this sys or an average of 82 per ticket  lol
    We are in the same group ☺️ My doll is Valentina! And you’re right... she literally came out of nowhere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Can anyone here guarantee me that if I send a ticket, close the game and reopen minutes later, this look will only count when reopened?

I don’t think glu has ever confirmed it. I think the only way to confirm this would be if two people in the same group coordinated. One person can submit a look and quickly close out of the app. The other person would have to be watching the TS board right when the look was getting votes to see if the persons score rises, or if it only rises once the person has reopened the app (the submitter would have to send them a message at the exact time they sent the look and exited and right after the reopened the app). Has anyone here done this experiment? 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited September 2020

Okay, I would just like to share my frustration. I think this is my first ever 50, which makes me super happy. On the other hand, my first few looks got really low votes (two of them got 25) and they were actually cute beach looks I was proud of. While I am happy with this high score, I wish this theme hadn’t turned into a gown fest and my first 50 could have been from a look that I am actually proud of and that I think fits the theme :(
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    jhabs said:

I don’t think glu has ever confirmed it. I think the only way to confirm this would be if two people in the same group coordinated. One person can submit a look and quickly close out of the app. The other person would have to be watching the TS board right when the look was getting votes to see if the persons score rises, or if it only rises once the person has reopened the app (the submitter would have to send them a message at the exact time they sent the look and exited and right after the reopened the app). Has anyone here done this experiment? 
    I did this last November with my side game. Just a side note that I deleted my side game in March because of my dissatisfaction with this game. Anyway, I purposefully submitted my first looks on both games simultaneously so I would end up in the same group just to test this theory. It worked and both of my games were in the same group! On multiple occasions I would submit a look, close out of my game and even disconnected from WiFi. It did not matter. I could see on my other game that the votes were added to my total without opening the game on my other phone. If this has worked for anyone I would really like to know how they accomplished it because no matter what I did my votes were added to my score. 
    I play on iOS 
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

We are in the same group ☺️ My doll is Valentina! And you’re right... she literally came out of nowhere
    She’s killing me!  The other TB is like #10 now. I’m just hoping for top 3 because I need the dyes and stars for BF haha
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Haven’t gotten such good scores consecutively in a while 😭 and I’m loving the earnable dress!
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    jhabs said:

I did this last November with my side game. Just a side note that I deleted my side game in March because of my dissatisfaction with this game. Anyway, I purposefully submitted my first looks on both games simultaneously so I would end up in the same group just to test this theory. It worked and both of my games were in the same group! On multiple occasions I would submit a look, close out of my game and even disconnected from WiFi. It did not matter. I could see on my other game that the votes were added to my total without opening the game on my other phone. If this has worked for anyone I would really like to know how they accomplished it because no matter what I did my votes were added to my score. 
    Oh thank you! Now I know that I got to face my ticketbuyer lol

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@kkh_clarice do it the last 2 or 3 mins if u wanna top the buyer. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    it's obviously because I've had low scores, even with the popular bathing suit I didn't even get a 40, but I wasn't a fan of this theme. I liked the idea, but it just turned into gowns cause too many people only have the starfish accessory and nothing else that fits it. I get Glu is obviously running out of ideas or wants to be creative, but you're running a SYS that allows no creativity most weeks. It's hard to get excited over any new themes cause you just know it'll be the most recent dresses that will be used.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ said:
    it's obviously because I've had low scores, even with the popular bathing suit I didn't even get a 40, but I wasn't a fan of this theme. I liked the idea, but it just turned into gowns cause too many people only have the starfish accessory and nothing else that fits it. I get Glu is obviously running out of ideas or wants to be creative, but you're running a SYS that allows no creativity most weeks. It's hard to get excited over any new themes cause you just know it'll be the most recent dresses that will be used.
    Yup it turns out being creative doesnt get the votes they want those fancy expensive dresses. I tried being 🙃 creative and these votes are low
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'll be confused about this theme until the very end but here are my looks 1 - 8.

For the first four looks I tried different approaches and I guess Ariel's wardrobe won, so from look 5 and on is the mermaid dress - hair accesory - shiny handheld combo.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    My top 5 is 3 definite TBs, one maybe TB and me. I overtook 3 of them and I'm about 10 points behind the other. First place is 100 points ahead but her looks are off theme and must be tanking because every time I see her score change it's only by like 25/30 points so I've made the decision to use some of my stockpiled tickets and go after her later tonight. I'm sorry you guys but I'm doing this for everyone who's ever been scorned by a doll with off theme looks who has in excess of 700 points 😂 and also for me cause I have nothing for Halloween 😇
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Looks 8-13. I really hate my lack of creativity but I’m really happy with my scores. I also managed to get the dress with my 13th look 
    I’m currently in 3rd behind 2 TBs who I have no chance of catching but they’re both submitting on theme looks so I don’t mind 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.