Welcome to the Darkside (FunSide!)

124Next

Comments

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Lmaoooo I am 2,34,7,8 9 and 10, I need to freeze my debit cards lmao I just recently started playing again so I justify my spending by saying I need to catch up to the dolls that have been playing for years lmao 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    it’s 6:30 am and I haven’t slept yet because i’m waiting for the weekday SYS to end at 7 am to collect my TS box. I think it’s safe to say i’m not only apart of the darkside but I have a full blown addiction🤣
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I have to admit to you guys, my true realisation I hit the dark side was when I looked at what I’ve spent on KKH over lockdown... no wonder I haven’t saved any money without travelling to work/buying lunches and coffees 😭😭😭
    I just kept sinking my money into k-stars/diamonds/VIP/triple threat/fashion goals etc etc especially coming up to Kimmiversary cause I was so excited and it really helped to take my mind off the crazy things going on in the real world around us. I’m a bit embarrassed by it, but if I can’t share with you guys then who can I share with? 
    I went up to gold VIP for a bit there but dropped down to silver again cause I need to reign my spending back in! Just need to stop liking things in the GBs (like last weeks basket 😍) and start to seriously save up in advance for Black Friday like a normal person 😂
    (there are a few other monthly subscriptions in there e.g YouTube premium cause I sleep with ASMR on, chapters etc but that only takes up about £80 of this...)

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    here to confess. i can’t open my game for the next few hours (probably half a day) because no wifi and i’m itching to play!! my phone is quite an old model and i haven’t updated my OS so my game can’t work without wifi.

I WANT TO PLAY! 😫 counting down the hours to an internet connection...

on to a more personal confession... this game and forum, although stressful sometimes, really help me distract myself from the ‘real world’. because in actuality i am very lonely and very sad. i could drone on about my issues but i won’t. this game helps a little bit, and i’m thankful for it :’)

i know i’m not the only one who thinks of this game as an escape, as a refuge. we don’t know what other players here are going through in their lives, so... be kind to one another. 😊
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Ok I clearly spend too much money on this game, anyone know where I can get I tunes gift cards at a discount to mans myself feel better? 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Amy136602 This isn’t exactly what you asked for but I use a different app to get cash back on groceries and regular purchases, and I always redeem the money via iTunes gift card for this game once I get to $20 in my account. I’ve had it for a very long time, like a year or two, but in total I’ve gotten at least $200 worth mostly from groceries. I’ll pm you 😌

this is my first post in this dark side thread but I think it speaks for itself lmao
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I can’t believe I came to this thread. I think I’m match with 6 to 11 on the sign list. Then for me is when my husband paid our bills and started screaming “what is all this crap that you’ve been buying!”. Oops. 🙊
    Speaking of which, I want to try sign number 1, playing from more than 1 device. I currently playing with my iPhone. I have another phone that I rarely use (android) and a computer. Which one offer less features? Lol. I’m a paying player since day 1 but now I want to try completely free player. I want to have different perspective with this game as both paid player and free player.. Which one would you suggest?
    Android - Agree
    Computer/Facebook - Like
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I had a sudden realisation last night when I couldn’t sleep that I have an old amazon tablet that I never use and I can create a side game!!

Does the amazon platform not get to watch videos for kstars? I was about to try but my tablet died because it wasn’t charged up from whenever I last used it 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Hey i just found out about this forum. I sure am on the dark side hahah 😧
    i think you should add these to the list
    -have a kkh album in your photos app
    -set alarms to watch ads
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I'm guilty of 1,7,9, and 10. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Hey i just found out about this forum. I sure am on the dark side hahah 😧
    i think you should add these to the list
    -have a kkh album in your photos app
    -set alarms to watch ads

By all means , copy the list and add them! Each year after Black Friday, we find a few new members of the club. You belong here with us Jackie. KKH pics alongside those of the Family picnics, and Aunt Martha’s Trip to Spain. Yup, you’re addicted. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary