🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does anybody else spend time in between tickets making BF shopping lists? I even have them split into must-have and optional 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I really want the beautiful seashell dress but I got a few TBs (not hardcore though... their scores are 750s) in front of me.... I’m so sad 🥺😭😭😭

edit: lol the player in 1st place keeps submitting tickets... she’s at 990 points... no one’s fighting girl save your money 🥶🥶
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts

HAH first entertaining TS in a long time! 
    Amara submitted a bunch of tickets at the beginning, then missed a few. Everyone caught up and for a sec, I thought I was gonna get that beautiful dress 🤡 But of course she submitted a few more. Honestly, girl wouldn’t need to if her looks were better. But...now Rae is competing for first and I sure hope she wins 💗 make me proud Rae 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I got another 60 ! 🥺 I can now proudly say I have 3 in total under my belt lol
    It is weird though how recently my votes skyrocket on the last day 🤔 Coincidence or not...

I think you’re in my TS group!! I’ve been admiring your looks all weekend 🥰🥰

Ok on second thought maybe not... but this doll has had some incredible looks 😖😖
    @saintsofheather nope not me, I have a capital A 😊 I’m still yet to be in a group with a forum member ! Her look is lovely though and I wish you good luck !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    about to end a friendship lmao.
    me and one of my friends are in the same group, and we agreed not to submit extra looks. I was leading in 1st by over 30 votes, and she just submitted an extra look and overtook me 🥴 I might submit an extra ticket at the end just to be petty. (she’s not on the forum so it’s okay)
    Omg 👀 Please keep us updated!

Btw, how do you know 100% that she's not on the forum? 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I been in first for most of this sys, and of course a ticket buyer (that I’m pretty sure I been placed with before) just came up 💔 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I’m commenting just to change my number of post lol 
    Dont need them bad vibes from 666 🤣❤ i hate they dont do average scores having two winners. 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

My last 3 looks. Currently in 3rd place with a score of 658. I’m just fighting for the opal dye at this point 😭so hopefully there’s no last minute snipers. 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    me and one of my friends are in the same group, and we agreed not to submit extra looks. I was leading in 1st by over 30 votes, and she just submitted an extra look and overtook me 🥴 I might submit an extra ticket at the end just to be petty. (she’s not on the forum so it’s okay)

that’s gonna be extremely, extremely, extremely awk if she is 😳😳 but she thinks we’re all lunatics on the forum so if she’s actually on the forum she’s gonna have a whole lotta explaining to do on top of the explaining she’s already gonna have to do about the extra ticket 🤣
    Lmao 😂 We'll see I guess.

I can understand her wanting the dress, but if you agreed beforehand and she still went ahead and broke her promise that should tell you something.
    If she can't keep her word about the digital dress, can you trust her in other areas in life? 🤔
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    SaigeAnne said:

that’s gonna be extremely, extremely, extremely awk if she is 😳😳 but she thinks we’re all lunatics on the forum so if she’s actually on the forum she’s gonna have a whole lotta explaining to do on top of the explaining she’s already gonna have to do about the extra ticket 🤣
    True 🙃💀 we need answers to whyyy lol
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Was about to finish first but homegirl Olivia came out of nowhere this morning 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Spotted a hacker, I’ve never seen these eyes before, I believe it is one. I don’t recall seeing these eyes ever!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Lunatic was an obv tb from the start of SYS, otherwise it's been chill. Stephan & Damon's fake relative dropped those tickets within the hour, I'm rootin for the bitch 
    @pristineperson pretty sure they're the kkw x Mario fashion goal
    @pristineperson pretty sure they're the kkw x Mario fashion goal
    It is one, the Mario eyes look different
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    Was about to finish first but homegirl Olivia came out of nowhere this morning 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 

My heart says no but my Simon tickets and ego are like 

I hate this game so much rn 😭
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited September 2020

I know y’all hate excessive TBs but this dolls commitment is impressive..😳
    I just wanna know what she submitted for all these 70+ tickets 👀
    If she managed to stay on theme this whole time, I mean, go get your dress girl because that's impressive 💀
    I’m in the same KKH group as OP ‘YouHating...’ At least she’s on theme 🤣 the girl she’s fighting isn’t that’s why the TB war started 😂 I’ve been keeping tabs on that ticket war 🤣🤣🤣 
    @pristineperson it's definitely not the kkw ones, I guess they are new? 😐 they're gorgeous though lol 
    @pristineperson it's definitely not the kkw ones, I guess they are new? 😐 they're gorgeous though lol 
    They really are gorgeous, I hope they aren’t gonna be in the gift boxes or kollections.... oh wait!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @pristineperson those eyes are from an old smc so unfortunately they aren’t available 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.