🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    munimuni said:

I know y’all hate excessive TBs but this dolls commitment is impressive..😳
    I just wanna know what she submitted for all these 70+ tickets 👀
    If she managed to stay on theme this whole time, I mean, go get your dress girl because that's impressive 💀
    I’m in the same KKH group as OP ‘YouHating...’ At least she’s on theme 🤣 the girl she’s fighting isn’t that’s why the TB war started 😂 I’ve been keeping tabs on that ticket war 🤣🤣🤣 
    Ah, okay. At least she's on theme, that's better than losing to someone who doesn't respect the theme and just submits whatever.
    I'm glad that other dolls in the top 5 didn't start to fight and are just sitting pretty, enjoying the show lol. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Correct me if I’m wrong but the last time we got a makeup/lips/feature as event earnables was the ombré lips, right ? I can’t think of any others that we’ve had since those lips 😕 They really need to stop putting them in boxes and make them earnables for once
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @pristineperson those eyes are from an old smc so unfortunately they aren’t available 
    Oh thank god, it was driving me nuts. I just found what you were talking about, I wasn’t here when that old smc came out.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Correct me if I’m wrong but the last time we got a makeup/lips/feature as event earnables was the ombré lips, right ? I can’t think of any others that we’ve had since those lips 😕 They really need to stop putting them in boxes and make them earnables for once
    we got those beautifully shaped green eyeshadow eyes for the black friday 2019 VIP event earnables!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    munimuni said:

If she managed to stay on theme this whole time, I mean, go get your dress girl because that's impressive 💀
    I’m in the same KKH group as OP ‘YouHating...’ At least she’s on theme 🤣 the girl she’s fighting isn’t that’s why the TB war started 😂 I’ve been keeping tabs on that ticket war 🤣🤣🤣 
    Ah, okay. At least she's on theme, that's better than losing to someone who doesn't respect the theme and just submits whatever.
    I'm glad that other dolls in the top 5 didn't start to fight and are just sitting pretty, enjoying the show lol. 
    Agreed, I got no problem with TBs as long as you respect the theme and serve lewks. Plus it’s fun to watch when you don’t really want to fight for the dress lol and girls got the money for it (curious about how much she spent tho 🤣) but I couldn’t say the same if the TS was something I really wanted 😔
    munimuni said:
    munimuni said:

Agreed, I got no problem with TBs as long as you respect the theme and serve lewks. Plus it’s fun to watch when you don’t really want to fight for the dress lol and girls got the money for it (curious about how much she spent tho 🤣) but I couldn’t say the same if the TS was something I really wanted 😔
    This 100%! 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @pristineperson those eyes are from an old smc so unfortunately they aren’t available 
    Yes! Found them in the August update thread (sorry i don’t know who posted them!)

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I like the top of the earnable dress, but in real life I’d be 1000% worried about a nip slip the whole time 👀 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    we got those beautifully shaped green eyeshadow eyes for the black friday 2019 VIP event earnables!
    Oh yes, you're so right ! Still it’s been so long since we’ve had those kinds of earnables ! Cmon glu I’m begging you, no more putting them in gb’s 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    PixiDust said:
    Yes! Found them in the August update thread (sorry i don’t know who posted them!)

I love the eyes so much, idk how I missed this smc. The dress is so basic though and the hair is ok. Not really worth it tbh. I wish old SMC's would all come back during kimiversary & BF half price. I’d buy most of them lol 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Would it be worth it to use a Simon ticket to reach the two diamond earnable? I’d remain in 4th place as of now either way. 

I started two days late because I felt really unmotivated for this theme since I didn’t care for the earnables and have nothing in my small closet that would score well, sadly. I love mermaids. Even have a tattoo of me as one on my leg 🥰

yes - agree
    no - LOL
    _Nova_ said:
    PixiDust said:

I also wish we had brows like these 🥺

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @buriteri I was hoping to end together at 1st together, It’s a pity 🤷‍♀️

• MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    No chance of first but hopefully no other tb’s come out of the blue! 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My lowest, highest and favorite! Also my styling on the earnables, I like the dress way more than I though I would!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh I think I love your doll even more every time you post! She looks amazing with the coveted white wig!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @princessprecious omg thank you so much 🥺 I love that hair, its one of my favs, but it usually doesnt score very well in sys for me
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    PixiDust said:

I want those eyes now😩
    @brunakkh I don't think many older items, especially wigs, score that well because unless you you've been playing for years, you can't get them, and voters are petty af lol. It's a shame, if someone's on theme and wearing something I want, they're definitely getting my vote 
    Dolls, which look do I submit for my 14th ticket? 💙🌟

Agree - left
    Like - right

Thanks in advance 💙

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I did decently in my android. I got the last earnable with my 13th ticket and im happy cause i hardly am able to finish. Also gonna be top 5 so i get the headpiece. My main game though 🙃 im gonna have to use the last of my simon tickets 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    _Nova_ said:
    Was about to finish first but homegirl Olivia came out of nowhere this morning 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 

My heart says no but my Simon tickets and ego are like 

I hate this game so much rn 😭
    To continue with my sad story that you didn’t ask for...
    This other girl Jasmine who was an early tb missed a few tickets, woke up from her nap and started submitting tickets... she went from 325 to 570 real quick and took homegirl Olivia down..now I’m in 3rd place 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @ViennaKKH great effort for the both of us this weekend! 💖 I won’t lie, I got kind of frustrated when the TB decided to sneak up on the both of us. Or perhaps they saved their saved tickets, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    not my doll but can this be fixed...? @KalindaKing 😅🙃 Her toes are like peek a boo 🤪 flexin her weekend event sandals yassss 😂

and yes.... I’m waiting to submit my 14th ticket so I can at least be 5th place!! I want that crown!!!! 🙃🙃🙃
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    So far my group has been rlly chill but I know sh*t always goes down during the last half hour 🤣 seriously I am so paranoid right now 😖
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ugh 🙃 im like feeling anxiety over this cause feel like this is gonna be a fight and im bring a knife to a gun fight lol
    Dolls, which look do I submit for my 14th ticket? 💙🌟

Agree - left
    Like - right

Thanks in advance 💙

Yikes 🥴 Idc, I love them regardless 💙
    Still in 4th now so it's okay☺️

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Who wants to convince me not to use my Simon tickets 😂 This dress isn’t that gorgeous or worth it right? .... right? 🙈 I should be fine with just the headpiece.... 🙃🙃
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.