🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Made it to the last earnable on my second game, but didn't on my main. I'm disappointed bc I like the dress. But thanks to me being against cheaters my last four looks were mid 30's. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Lol why do I even bother 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I’m the only one who constantly checks the board every 2 minutes in the last 15 minutes when you’re in 1st place 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Correct me if I’m wrong but the last time we got a makeup/lips/feature as event earnables was the ombré lips, right ? I can’t think of any others that we’ve had since those lips 😕 They really need to stop putting them in boxes and make them earnables for once
    we got those beautifully shaped green eyeshadow eyes for the black friday 2019 VIP event earnables!
    Yeah those eyes were amazing, I hope those are available for diamonds cause I’m definitely getting those!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited September 2020
    No lie this week I was a TB with my clown nose on, a girl tried to steal first place from me last minute that I rightfully earned and that just didn't sit well with me. After all that work of planning styling and the detail in the winning dress? Girl.. you tried it... wrong person. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited September 2020
    👁👄👁 me watching my TBs fight it to the end... they’re both at 1300 points rn 🤯😕🥶 - sadly goodbye to the dress for me and maybe even the crown - lots of TBs are popping up out of nowhere....
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    ya snooze ya lose.
    couldn’t be me submitting my 14th look with 27 seconds remaining. 🥱 (in my defense my ticket didn’t come until 2 minutes before SYS ended)
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    girl in 2nd submitted a look within the last seconds and i didnt react quick enough..... i lost the dress 🥺😭 i couldve submitted one more if i wasn’t worried abt AcCeSsOrIeS 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My first few looks realllllyyy flopped lol, these were my best scoring looks, seemed like voters loved the eye and hair combo so i used it a lot 😭 and idk why the butterfly aura scores so well underwater?? Lol. i had the hardest time figuring out what to use for this SYS, and I’m back at work so i have to submit looks while I’m there and didn’t have as much time to look through the forum for advice 

• karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

Should I submit one more look?
    Yes - Agree
    No - Lol
    Thank you to everyone that voted. I felt really conflicted about using one of my Simon tickets, but I think I may have won 1st place. 🤞🏼
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I guess the voters got sick of my repetitive looks 🤣
    It's fine, I was over this event anyways🤷‍♀️ I had a ticket buyer in my group, she wasn't excessive though
    And some random doll suddenly went up to the second place, which then brought my 3rd place to 4th☹️
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    SaigeAnne said:
    ya snooze ya lose.
    couldn’t be me submitting my 14th look with 27 seconds remaining. 🥱 (in my defense my ticket didn’t come until 2 minutes before SYS ended)
    LOL girl same - I saved my 14th ticket because so many dolls were submitting extra tickets that I was pushed from 3rd to 7th so I just waited 😂
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I just hope, pray, whatever that I didn't spam 5 tickets in vain. The girl had very basic, mostly not even on theme looks and she just started spamming tickets in the last hour like wtf. I thought she was a triple threat girl at first because she already submitted 2-3ish before she started the last minute attack. I am grinding my teeth rn, this was such a sh*tty move from her, I literally beat her with my free tickets and she pulls this crap. 

Ps: I started 2 tickets late, that's why my TS board is like that. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    My wackiest look

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    jhabs said:

Lol... jokes on her because last year the only costume that consistently did well in the halloween SYS was the earnable witch outfit😂 guaranteed something similar will happen this year 
    Lmao y'all mad mad
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🙃 my obsession with mermaids made me use my last tickets cause i wont rebuy the triplet threat anymore
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Nobody is chasing you, love. Why the excessive buying?🤔 I love the ts dress, it looks cute on my doll, but no dress is worth excessive buying. This is from my second. On my main I have one tb with almost 800 points. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    okay but now I feel bad.🥺

ugh I know I shouldn’t feel bad because I didn’t even submit an extra ticket...but I still feel bad. 😭 someone help me
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @SaigeAnne girl, don't. She is the one that didn't keep her promise and I bet your looks were better. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    SaigeAnne said:
    okay but now I feel bad.🥺

ugh I know I shouldn’t feel bad because I didn’t even submit an extra ticket...but I still feel bad. 😭 someone help me
    I wouldn’t feel bad, if they could buy as many tickets they want or win normally, they could and they probably wouldn’t feel bad one bit. Take the win!
    @Victorian @pristineperson thank you 🥺💞 I just still feel so bad even though I know I have nothing to feel bad for 😭

here are my best, worst, and 2 favorites:

I say this as if my other 10 looks don’t look identical to these 4—I used a total of 5 different dresses and 3 of those I only used once. 🥴
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @SaigeAnne You said it yourself, you didn’t submit an extra ticket! And even if it was an extra, she still broke her end of the bargain first. She has more explaining to do IMO🤣
    edited September 2020
    Loving my new crown!! Sadly I ended up 5th place due to TBs but hoping one day I can earn the dress in TB SYSes... 🥺 so jealous of all the dolls that got the TS gown 😭😭💙 Lol I didn’t want to spend kcash for the background so just imagine the locks arent there LOL 😎

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.