🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Came in 3rd place. Missed the earnable dress by 2 points but I’m not salty like I usually am when that happens because IMO the earnable dress is the poorest quality item I have seen on the game in the last 2 years. I got the lowest score I have ever had on look 3. At first that score made me not want to continue but I kept on and ended up having fun :) 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm done. This SYS broke me
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Ugh, the transition to EST from Europe has cost me the past few top 5 spots in SYS. I'm not used to SYS ending so early lol. I remembered today like 5 minutes before the event ended and submitted my last ticket with about a minute to spare and placed 4th, phew lol. The crown is beautiful, didn't have a chance for the dress, was behind 3 TBs.

- Emmy
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

did super well this weekend i wouldve been in first if not for a tb who did not have the looks but had the willingness to pay 🙄
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Started the event one ticket late and was first all week and was snipped in the last two hours. But lol, I don’t care, that’s not gonna make me bitter enough to spend money on this game by making It an unfair competition. 
    Got in second

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Finished fourth this week despite getting low average scores of 41-45 this week 😭 Just glad to get the head piece.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    You guys are all doing great, meanwhile me after a string of 30s :(

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

The details are just wow. 🔥 
    I think TB from our group just went to sleep and forgot that I passed here 🤔 anyway happy to have this dress, although I don't know when It will come in handy 🤷‍♀️
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Katerina said:

ngl I used 3 tickets to get to 1st but I really love this dress, and I love it with the medusa hair because it gives a very queen of the ocean and it’s creatures vibe 
    Oh my gosh your hair is amazing!!  Where is that from? I need it!!  @Katerina
    I got it in the Halloween boxes last year!

PS: The snakes are animated and move, looks super good @SDC93
    I communicate in memes
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Two TB appeared last minute and stole the first place😐 I had some extra tickets but honestly, I didn’t like the TS dress that much to fight for it. I don’t think it’s wearable. I liked the earnable dress more. 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Nvm
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Worst, best, favourite:

After a poor start I managed to finish 3rd behind 2 on theme ticket buyers so I like to think I was the best of the rest. I love the TS crown but I have no clue how to style it 🥴 so this is my best attempt 

Overall, I’m really happy with how this SYS went, especially after the disaster of the two
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited September 2020

Came 3rd this week, I was hesitating whether to use or not use my free Simon’s ticket to get #1, but didn’t end up doing it. Even though the dress was beautiful, I think I can live without it, especially since the doll I was rooting for the whole time ended up being 1st, so I didn’t want to take that deserved 1st place from her

Earnables: I like the necklace, not too fan of the dress but I must admit that it’s nicely detailed!
    TS: the hair piece is really nice and will be useful for that kind of SYS. It shouldn’t be a TS prize though.
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited September 2020
    How do you dolls deal with post-SYS exhaustion? I’m hooked on this forum, especially now before the update, but as soon as I open the game, I just want to close it till next weekends maybe 🥴😵
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I'm noticing a LOT of non-ticket buyers being in first/second place for most of the weekend and then last minute a TB comes in and takes first place.. Really frustrating! I was first all weekend, and then someone who wasn't even in the top 10 came in in the last four hours and submitted a BUNCH of tickets to take 1st spot. Wish there was a time limit on buying in the last couple hours but know that goes directly against Glu's earning plan..  :s
    Playing since 2014..!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So this is how my TS ended up. Most of my looks were the mermaid dress dyed every colour so not gonna bore you all with those. It’s just a bit frustrating that I scored reasonable well, I mean although not a really high average it was approx 45 per look, and still couldn’t get a top 5. I knew from day 1 that 1st was not happening as 1st and 2nd made it clear from the start they were going big. I know I wouldn’t have used the crown often but knowing I’ve won in the past with fewer points is disheartening. Anyway, congrats to everyone who won a prize!

I play on iOS
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Really thought I’d wake up in 2nd or 3rd, as I got to sleep hours before the event ends but my group was completely chill! I was pretty average throughout this SYS but still had fun and loved everyone’s looks! Here are mine:

(Super poor quality, no idea what’s a good app to make them look ok?)
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

4th place with 652 points 🌊🧜🏻‍♀️💙
    Just happy that at least I got the headpiece, I had so many tbs in my group I wasn't even in top 5 in the beginning, but then some of them calmed down eventually 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I managed to get 1st on my TS group!!! This dress and cornw will come in handy for Halloween, specially since i barely have costumes for it!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.