🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

1333435363739Next

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Also i just noticed that this mermaid crown thingie is before the butterfly tiara thingie we got a few TS's ago... Shouldnt the mermaid one be after the butterfly one tough?? 🤔🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Came in second. First place bought triple treat, but overall my group was very chill. 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    2nd place. Would have been first if not for TB...this is getting really old really quick. I know TBs and non TBs can't be placed in diff groups, but the SYS can surely be programmed to give top prize to 1st place TB and 1st place non TB 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

im sad... I loved the dress so much but my TS group was insane this week😢 it honestly sucks seeing everyone with the dress and I will be butthurt about it for a while, as petty as it sounds. the details were just so intricate but I was not about to buy 30 tickets to try to beat my TBs..... I wish TS was based of average not total points. the ONLY good thing about this SYS is I got my first 60....
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    i had a lot of fun with outfits this time as there was a lot of room for creativity. some outifts failed, but luckily enough of them were a hit ♥ i live on an island and i really feel connected with the ocean, so this was a great challenge for me to think outside the box on how to bring elements of the ocean into an outfit. my favorite was an "ocean goddess" inspired look where i tried to think "what would the ocean wear to the red carpet?"
    i ended up in 1st place and i absolutely adore the the outfit, it's not really 'wearable', but i don't care, it's so lovely!
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2020

One of my best score ever!! I was like 200 points from the 4th without buying tickets and almost to overtake the 2nd who was a Tb. But that’s ok the first TB submitted like 30 looks I didn’t have any chance anyway. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Hi dolls 😀 this is my last message in the forums. I deleted my account this am, not because I saw people wearing the first and 1-5 prizes Saturday night ( Crazy that the mermaid dress and headpiece was worn during the actual contest ) or that people buy so many tix that they also have the other prizes that takes 575 votes by Saturday am ( by dying the same previous SYS 1st place prizes, without any time or thought put into it ), not because I got kicked out of my game and lost tix plus clothing from my kloset but I guess it was because I tried to purchase diamonds and my card was rejected. To my surprise, my husband asked me why I had spent over $100 on something called Glu. I had tried to spend $14.99 only one time. I don’t really value money but I do value my marriage lol. So since this is about SYS, I thought I’d give a heads up to anyone who uses their card, my advice is if your going to spend money on doll clothes, think about buying a prepaid Google Play card so you don’t risk your account information. Good luck everyone! ❤️ 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Came in 3rd after 2 TB 🤷🏼‍♀️ But i like how the dress looks with this hair!

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hey y'all, I'm back from the dead! And by dead I mean University classes. I've been swamped. The weekday SYS last week was horrific. I put together amazing looks and they didn't score well, not like they usually did. I did get random TB SYS clothes in my boxes thankfully... 🙄but the 5th place prize box I got was 3 dye. This SYS however I was doing really well. My average was 49. Most of my looks were 50+, and I would have been #1...had I not lost to 3 ticket buyers who were just buying fashion goals and throwing random things together...I'm a little salty because I really liked that dress.

I haven't been as invested in KKH because its become a chore. The community is great but theres so many things Glu can do to make things better and they don't...and I'm tired of their bs. At this point they don't care about their players as long as they get their coin at the end of the day...its just not fun anymore.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Chill group without any TBs :) Got first place, the dress is beautiful <3

• Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Came in second😊
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I can’t believe I came 5th?! I just had fun with the looks and lived my Ariel fantasy, missed a ticket and was at least two off getting the last earnable (I didn’t submit extra for it cos I didn’t care for it). I was about 10-14 for most of the weekend but my last two looks somehow bumped me up to 5th! Pretty poor week for my group, only top 4 got the last earnable. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Ended up in 4th, which I was pretty pleased with considering I used almost exclusively kloset dresses!

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Katerina said:
    SDC93 said:
    Katerina said:

ngl I used 3 tickets to get to 1st but I really love this dress, and I love it with the medusa hair because it gives a very queen of the ocean and it’s creatures vibe 
    Oh my gosh your hair is amazing!!  Where is that from? I need it!!  @Katerina
    I got it in the Halloween boxes last year!

PS: The snakes are animated and move, looks super good @SDC93
    @Katerina lol I didn’t even notice the snakes!  I hope they make a version without them for every day use!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @SDC93 there is a version without the snakes. I think it’s in one of the kollections, I think it’s the Edgy Elegance one but I’m not 100% sure as I can’t look at it now it’s completed.

Here it is without the snakes.

I play on iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

@SDC93 there is a version without the snakes. I think it’s in one of the kollections, I think it’s the Edgy Elegance one but I’m not 100% sure as I can’t look at it now it’s completed.

@MarianiPoizen yay!  That’s my irl texture, I love it
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

oh my god i didnt know this, thank you sm i hope i get that kollection :O 
    I communicate in memes
  • marinela_03marinela_03 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited September 2020
    yesterday I felt very bad and did not claim the prizes, between today and they already disappeared

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    yesterday I felt very bad and did not claim the prizes, between today and they already disappeared

Me too! I got the headpiece but not the dress( earnable), I know I definitely earned the dress since I was at like 560 votes and then submitted another look, honestly I’m a bit  disappointed since I got the the prize but not the earnable??  ):
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @marinela_03 @eviewashere I'm not too sure if this still applies, but a year or so ago, I didn't claim one of the earnable prizes at the very end of the SYS event, so I contacted Glu and they gave me the dress anyways. Hope you guys can do the same!
    Platform: iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Players have reported the items went directly into their closets if they didn’t collect them in time.  Look there.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys under the sea looks 💦🌊 I actually had sm fun with this aquatic theme and tried not to stress too much about scoring a 50 every single time around.

Won 2nd place. At first I thought that I was gonna be at a chill group but it turned out that I had an excessive basic tb with over a 1000 pts at my ts group extremely annoying 🙄 she wasnt even on-theme throughout the whole time. I've decided to save the rest of my tickets bc it just seems pretty pointless to be wasted to try to play catchup to surpass her at this pt 💁🏾‍♀️ went with a carnival festival look accommodating with the headpiece😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    My sys under the sea looks 💦🌊 I actually had sm fun with this aquatic theme and tried not to stress too much about scoring a 50 every single time around.

Won 2nd place. At first I thought that I was gonna be at a chill group but it turned out that I had an excessive basic tb with over a 1000 pts at my ts group extremely annoying 🙄 she wasnt even on-theme throughout the whole time. I've decided to save the rest of my tickets bc it just seems pretty pointless to be wasted to try to play catchup to surpass her at this pt 💁🏾‍♀️ went with a carnival festival look accommodating with the headpiece😍

I wasn't 100% convinced about the headpiece but your look with the mask and VS outfit looks freakin amazing 😍 💯🔥
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Lisylis wow tysm girl 🤩 now I'm not even sad anymore about missing out on not winning the ts dress. Hopefully someday I may win it on my tb box though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    has anyone got the call from Kim yet? I haven’t.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Oh my God yessssss
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.