🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Thanks! Glad the purple thingy is a scrunchie lol
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

I have 18 updates available...still waiting on KKH.

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Why on earth is there a mermaid dress in this update right after the under the sea sys .......... 
    I think it’s because the update was delayed by a week so they released the first sys theme so we would have a sys this past weekend
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Omg that purple outfit ✨😍✨
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited September 2020

I don’t want to say anything that will encourage Glu so I’ll just say.... yes.

(but if I did have to say smth, I’d say that purple look is so amazing and avant-garde and high fashion like yes pls)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The scruchie goes in the haiiiiir????? 😍 I’m sorry for posting a lot I’m just excited
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 10
    Also, I'm on Android and the size/caliber of everything has changed. Not sure I like that 😅

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Just heavy breathing while I download the update 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    SA93 said:
    The dye has not shown up in the kloset after you have accepted it@KalindaKing
    Mine didn't showed up either. I submitted a ticket to support and waiting 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I really don’t understand the purple outfit in the diamond kollection lmao I love the pieces separately but I don’t like the dress
    Girl same! The black bodice is interesting but I'll have to see it on my doll. I really want to spin this kollection (I only have 19 diamonds) but I'm worried I'll get the dress or scrunchie lol, I'd be happy with pretty much everything else
    Platform: iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Were some of you able to collect dye from my call? Just want to clarify how many players are affected.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thesweetone Which Android device are you on?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I think this is the new goal from this update

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    lulula said:
    I really don’t understand the purple outfit in the diamond kollection lmao I love the pieces separately but I don’t like the dress
    Girl same! The black bodice is interesting but I'll have to see it on my doll. I really want to spin this kollection (I only have 19 diamonds) but I'm worried I'll get the dress or scrunchie lol, I'd be happy with pretty much everything else
    Maybe we’ll be getting an 80s/90s theme sys soon
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

the dress on the right would be so powerful if the top part was purple and low cut. why did the have to ruin it with the weird black bit 😫
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Were some of you able to collect dye from my call? Just want to clarify how many players are affected.
    Not right away, but on the second try, yes 

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Also, I'm on Android and the size/caliber of everything has changed. Not sure I like that 😅

mine changed too, but I don't mind it, because it was too large before
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Is someone going to model the new kloset items?
    iOS
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    lulula said:
    Maybe we’ll be getting an 80s/90s theme sys soon

That would be fun! I'm just very skeptical about how that scrunchie translates to other hairstyles. Like the ponytail would have to be in that exact place for it to look good??
    Platform: iOS
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @KalindaKing I didn't get them
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Should amazon have the update by now or should I expect it later in the day? And do the scarves work on both the bald look and with hair?
    I don't think I want to spend on another diamond kollection when the last time I took a turn on one, I got an item I specifically didn't want. I could keep saving and get an item instead so that I know I'm getting what I want. Diamonds are too hard to earn and I haven't even been getting any through voting.
    Platform: Android

• xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @KalindaKing I was able to collect but the dyes have not showed up in the closet.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can someone hover over the aquamarine dye and tell us how we get it?
    iOS
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Im on android samsung note 20. Didnt get dyes