๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    My kstars are not safe after seeing the long hairstyle in the banner ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @KalindaKing the new gig that came with this update doesn't give us diamonds? Because I finished the 3h gig from Misty and got nothing, no other phone call or diamonds.
    Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @annalynnehoock I believe you get the diamonds after completing the whole quest!ย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Were some of you able to collect dye from my call? Just want to clarify how many players are affected.
    Not right away, but on the second try, yesย 

Excuse me, can you see the dyes in the kloset? Same thing happened to me, I collected them on the second try but I have zero aquamarine dyes in my kloset
    Nope, says I have zero dyes.ย 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @KalindaKing i collected the dyes but they don't show up in my closet too. Should we submit a ticket to support??
    I am on Xiaomi Redmi note 7
    amykkh said:
    @annalynnehoock I believe you get the diamonds after completing the whole quest!ย 
    But I didn't receive any other phone calls
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited September 2020
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Also didn'tย  got dyes, I'm on Samsung galaxy A20, and didn't get other phone call after finished first gig (Misty show)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Victorian said:

My game got smol ๐Ÿ˜ช
    @Victorian your bullhorn is purple... Does it mean the upcoming Weekend Event will be a Party Weekend?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Also, I'm on Android and the size/caliber of everything has changed. Not sure I like that ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm loving it. Everything seems more clear ๐Ÿ˜…
    My vision isn't that great, so it's hard for me to navigate the game now ๐Ÿค“ Everything is teeny tiny ๐Ÿ˜…
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    rip kstars cos a lot of the kloset stuffโ€™s so cute ๐Ÿ˜ญ headband, hairstyles, outfit, ahhhh bye kstars ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
    We're going to fix the new dye now!
    What about the new quest? I did the first fashion show and didn't receive another phone call to continueย 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Idk how to feel about the zoom out situation... I used to hate the way it was but rn it seems too little. But I think I prefer like this. If we got a option of big, medium, small would be perfect.

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Off topic but what is next weeks sys? I canโ€™t remember what thread I seen it on and donโ€™t want to go back through pages ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @kittykatx From the newsletter, it should be Ivy League next ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can we please get confirmation on the way to get aquamarine dyes and also if this update has a quest for diamonds?ย 
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you already got a call from me in the game and didn't receive the new dyes, please send me a PM with your ID and I'll help you. It should be resolved for other players who didn't get the call yet. Do not message both me and Support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @kittykatx From the newsletter, it should be Ivy League next ๐Ÿ˜Š
    fabulous! Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ
    AliBryant said:
    thanks @thesweetone! that fish scale sequins skirt would have been helpful this weekend! I love the preppy look too.
    No problem! Here's the rest of the patterns.ย 

@kkh_clarice Agreed! I wish we could zoom in and out when needed.ย 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @AliBryant ย said:
    @KalindaKing is diamonds for dye really the only way we can get aquamarine? It won't be present in gift boxes, or as prizes in SYS/TS?
    I think we can get them in prizes during TS, because when I tap on opal dyes, for example, it also says get them from Color Your World boxes, when we know we can get them from TS.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Off topic but what is next weeks sys? I canโ€™t remember what thread I seen it on and donโ€™t want to go back through pages ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Acording to the Newsletter i think the next SYS is the Ivy League one, someone correct me if im wrong!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @LovelyEmma omg I would not even notice if you didn't tell ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I went through 194 new messages lmao and I was scared that it was another clown fiasco! ๐Ÿ™„ But I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the diamond stuff were removed from the kloset. The circus didn't happen for nothing, bravo glu for listening, and ofc thank you Kalinda getting our message across!!ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The only thing I like from the new kollection is the bundle and I have terrible luck... I definitely don't want to waste my hard-earned precious diamonds on clutch/scrunchie/boots (items are cute but not diamond-worthy). So, at the same time I'm relieved I can buy some items I wanted for so long (like the white dress and the toga-inspired one). ๐Ÿ˜€โค๏ธ

And ofc love seeing more inclusivity in the gameย โœจ

(still haven't gotten update yet - thanks to those who posted previews)
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I canโ€™t wait to buy the black and white head scarf!! Shirley bassey Who??
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)