šŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 šŸŽ†

Comments

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @charlottegold I haven't spent any money on the game :\Ā 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I downloaded the ios update 20 minutes ago or so! what I did was go to my updates page and refresh it until it popped up. in previous updates searching the app on the app store has worked too
    What even is an updates page? I know app store used to have it, but according to my eyes it's not there anymore?? Haven't been to app store much in years so I might just be dumb.
    i was wondering the same thing.. i donā€™t have an updates page either šŸ™ƒ
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I downloaded the ios update 20 minutes ago or so! what I did was go to my updates page and refresh it until it popped up. in previous updates searching the app on the app store has worked too
    What even is an updates page? I know app store used to have it, but according to my eyes it's not there anymore?? Haven't been to app store much in years so I might just be dumb.
    open the app store and then in the upper right tap your profile icon, then when the popup appears, swipe down on it so any available updates load
    Thank you for posting this! The update finally showed up for meĀ 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I got it too and I am so happy to get that gown at last šŸ˜
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    So... did anyone else get a call from simon welcoming you back to the game?
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    The update is not showing here ):
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Okaaaaay but why is that old quest here again? When will we get a new chance for krossover items? The stories items? Great that youā€™re bringing old items back, but be consistent about it šŸ™ƒ
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

All I want is that bundle! šŸ˜«
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Anyone else? Or even Glu knows Iā€™ve been slacking last month?!
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @johoff and with that sh!tty scrunchie I got I decided to make a formal complaint/refund request to Apple.Ā 

I am tired of this scam.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish Amazon was still getting automatic updates so I don't have to check the app store over and over again.
    Platform: Android

edited September 2020
    I thought the scrunchie was a bracelet, seeing what it is now, itā€™s worse.Ā 

Edit; i know what it is, i just thought it would be designed as a bracelet in game

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    This pop up shop cycles back once itā€™s fashion week time again. For example, I got it last September, it came back again this year in maybe April or May I donā€™t remember, and itā€™s back again.
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    yezx said:
    Okaaaaay but why is that old quest here again? When will we get a new chance for krossover items? The stories items? Great that youā€™re bringing old items back, but be consistent about it šŸ™ƒ

It seems to be back for players who never completed it and didnā€™t receive those items. This is completely fair lol donā€™t know why some people are pressed.Ā 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Where is the diamond quest?! Also hereā€™s my spinsĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    amykkh said:
    @charlottegold I haven't spent any money on the game :\Ā 
    omg mine just dropped to 10 too.... I haven't spent money either.
    Platform : iOSĀ 

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Monica L said:
    SamanaKKH said:
    the diamond kollection is nice but iā€™m worried i might get the lip color if i spin šŸ˜£ i really hope we get a diamond gig thoĀ 

I got that useless lip color. Then a scrunchie. Save your diamonds.Ā 
    Same. It takes so long to save diamonds to get a scrunchie. Ugh, this is so frustrating.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited September 2020
    navyblue said:
    asalaxo said:
    canā€™t believe I just spent 38 diamonds for this ā˜¹ļø I donā€™t like the second bundle. please stop putting WOC hair in kollections, especially diamond kollections. not everyone can use that hair so itā€™s not fair we spend diamonds on something some of us will never use. also dolls of colour deserve to get such hairstyles easily since there arenā€™t that many in the game and not from kollections.

Girl... How is it fair to have non-woc hair in kollections but woc hair is not? Either donā€™t use it or donā€™t play the kollection. Not everything has to be for us white people
    But she basically said that it's unfair to black people only have access to POC hair through kollections or fashion goals, since glu barely put any POC hair as earnables.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

yezx said:

It seems to be back for players who never completed it and didnā€™t receive those items. This is completely fair lol donā€™t know why some people are pressed.Ā 
    Iā€™m not ā€œpressedā€ about it being back, did you even read my post? I said i wished they brought old items back too and not only this quest.Ā