๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Im so scared of spinning that kollection and getting the scrunchie lol it seemed nice until I realized that it goes along with only one hair that I need to get with diamonds ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Of course I got the worst item... I felt it. Itโ€™s the same with every diamond kollection. โ˜น๏ธ

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    thanks i hate it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    agree - buy diamondsย 
    lol - no we shouldโ€™ve have a diamond quest.ย 
    Funny enough, when I spun thatโ€™s what I was hoping for, I just love the e girl aesthetic look!ย 
    Iโ€™m just not sure what to style it with since the outfits that go with it arenโ€™t part of a bundle. If it was in a bundle I wouldโ€™ve loved it. I just want either the big hair bundle or the braided ponytail since I have no POC hair in my game ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    @m@meritedkkh

no I totally get it! The two outfits I though of when I saw that hair were these!ย 

The first outfit as an e girl type aesthetic, and the second one more pop star like, because for some reason when I saw the hair I also thought of a pop star.ย 
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Got no dyes, no call from Simon, no gig (IOS). Probably bc I restarted my game & am only level 11?
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Hope_x ย are you talking about this one? I think itโ€™s from kollection but I canโ€™t tell from which one because I have a couple that I finished and I cant open them to look ๐Ÿ™ˆย 

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    My 30 diamonds are gone and i havent spun ANYTHING... why for Christs sake ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Amy136602 said:
    thanks i hate it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    agree - buy diamondsย 
    lol - no we shouldโ€™ve have a diamond quest.ย 
    Funny enough, when I spun thatโ€™s what I was hoping for, I just love the e girl aesthetic look!ย 
    Iโ€™m just not sure what to style it with since the outfits that go with it arenโ€™t part of a bundle. If it was in a bundle I wouldโ€™ve loved it. I just want either the big hair bundle or the braided ponytail since I have no POC hair in my game ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    @m@meritedkkh

no I totally get it! The two outfits I though of when I saw that hair were these!ย 

The first outfit as an e girl type aesthetic, and the second one more pop star like, because for some reason when I saw the hair I also thought of a pop star.ย 
    Where can I get those outfits? Also, Iโ€™ve been wanting to say this for a while but your doll is beautiful!!ย 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    @Hope_x ย are you talking about this one? I think itโ€™s from kollection but I canโ€™t tell from which one because I have a couple that I finished and I cant open them to look ๐Ÿ™ˆย 

Yes thank you! Iโ€™ll have to look out for it!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Did anyone ever had any luck with their disappearing diamonds being returned to them after contacting support?ย 
    I had 30 literally was waiting to get an aura i liked and now i have nothing after this update...i restarted the game and my phone and still 0... is this one of the cases where i wont get them back? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Did anyone ever had any luck with their disappearing diamonds being returned to them after contacting support?ย 
    I had 30 literally was waiting to get an aura i liked and now i have nothing after this update...i restarted the game and my phone and still 0... is this one of the cases where i wont get them back? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
    I did, 12 went missing and I got them back!
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I have an 8 hour gig and NO CALL from Simon. Real nice Glu...
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Did they ever say anything about the insane amount of h****** in the last SYS ie compensation for it?

dont think Iโ€™ve forgotten with your fancy update...ย 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Is it just me or did anyone start to think the new diamond kollection as meh? I have spent 12 diamonds on it as soon as I got it in my game and now after seeing the scrunchie, lip color and those boots that don't bring anything new to the table (their bottom part looks like the vip earnables of last week) I am just relieved I got the cute rainbow louis vuitton clutch and probably won't spin again. Bundles are cute and all but the first ever diamond kollection had better items over all plus the kollection hair was cuter than this one imo and I'm going to spend my diamonds on that one from now on.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Julietalucia
    Edit : @Ninish is right, it came with shopping bags

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    @KalindaKing until now I had 20 videos/day as I started playing years ago. Was it reduced to 10 with this update? I am not happy...ย 
    Same!ย I was only able to watch 10 videos, too.ย ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts

Yes thank you! Iโ€™ll have to look out for it!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Complete outfit from a Korkov gig for anyone wondering.ย 
    Minus the hair, it's a part of other pop-up shop