๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,036 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the issue with the videos is a glitch, I remember it has happened before. Hope I'm right ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„ย 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    So now everyone will get only 10 free K-Sars videos?
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I always got 10 videos per day even before I made a purchase. The dolls who get 20 videos per day are so lucky.ย 
  • sb35sb35 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why are some players not earning anything from the gig in Paris? I didn't earn anything and it was 3 hours.ย 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 512 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ย :|ย 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,162 Posts

@princessprecious booby poofs!!!! Make booby poofs!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 714 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @asalaxo i genuinely hope itโ€™s a glitch, 10 stars per day isnโ€™t even enough to complete a vip weekend ):
    I will seriously stop playing if it isnโ€™t a glitch because not even being able to complete a vip weekend is ridiculous.. we might only reach the 2nd earnable and thatโ€™s only if we donโ€™t spend any stars at all before vip ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS player
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we please be told why weโ€™re all getting different length gigs and why free players are suddenly getting 10 free videos ? itโ€™s ridiculous how weโ€™re always left with out answers ๐Ÿ™„
    iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,043 Posts
    @princessprecious I love your edits ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS dollย 
    ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡นย 
    English is not my first language โ˜บ๏ธ
    #bringbackoldsys
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,489 Posts
    @yezx

Sorry it's not great I don't have my iPad anymore so I'm using my phone. Still better quality than most of the earnables and cash items we get though tbhย 
    I LOVE IT โ™ฅ๏ธ So thatโ€™s the only thing I loved since the update ๐Ÿ˜Œ
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited September 2020

Omg, I died. And I take my words back. It could be worse ๐Ÿคฃ
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @princessprecious your edits are killing me, so good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Anyone else game screen got "smaller"?
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @robertavyy thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've drank a bottle of wine and I was still pressed with this game, so the bad edits were my coping mechanism ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,489 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    PixiDust said:
    @asalaxo i genuinely hope itโ€™s a glitch, 10 stars per day isnโ€™t even enough to complete a vip weekend ):
    I will seriously stop playing if it isnโ€™t a glitch because not even being able to complete a vip weekend is ridiculous.. we might only reach the 2nd earnable and thatโ€™s only if we donโ€™t spend any stars at all before vip ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    tbh, that is my scenario every month ๐Ÿ˜• I can never spend stars before a vip and even during a vip iโ€™m not sure if I will reach the last earnable if I missed a few days of watching videos.ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu say it ainโ€™t so.ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    asalaxo said:
    PixiDust said:
    Yes itโ€™s possible to save kstars for Vip with 10 videos but only if you not gonna spend them anywhere else like kollections or closet. ( sometimes I spin one time) Also voting In sys helps. I hate getting only 10 videos I wish I knew that they change them once you spend money, I would never ever spend any money. but I didnโ€™t knew that ๐Ÿฅบ but it doesnโ€™t look like they gonna change that. And I really hope that itโ€™s just a glitch for free players ๐Ÿฅบ
    iOS dollย 
    ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡นย 
    #bringbackoldsys
    @sarahlee I'm so glad you didn't take offence to my edit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—ย 

@yezx ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
    edited September 2020
    @robertavyy thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've drank a bottle of wine and I was still pressed with this game, so the bad edits were my coping mechanism ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh me too! Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    edit: what I drink was beer but still ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS dollย 
    ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡นย 
    #bringbackoldsys
    edited September 2020
    jhabs said:
    Honestly next time letโ€™s just get the update a day late so we can get the kinks worked out.. Iโ€™d way rather have that instead of a rushed Monday update. I didnโ€™t get the energy or stars from Simon and I got a 3 hour gig.

Also I just wanna throw out there that paid players are not rolling in stars lol. Itโ€™s a struggle to make it to VIP, I never buy star packs outside of sales. Wish they would raise it to 20 videos for all. Itโ€™s really hard for me to be excited at all about this game or the new items with all of the evidence of hacking lately. That is my primary issue for losing motivation to play the game- Iโ€™m tired of putting in effort to get things that cheaters get because they have no moral code or respect for others. Anyway, hope weโ€™ll all get that call from Simon and Iโ€™m VERY happy to see no diamond items in the kloset!ย 
    I'm glad you said this because I've always felt like I couldn't moan about earning stars when I used to spend money on them too! I struggle getting my 10 videos a day because of poor connection at work and most of the offers I get envolve buying things I'd never use lol I spend money on this game but it always puts me out of pocket irl
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    The videos needs to be fixed. I have to agree to the comments. Iโ€™m not able to finish Vip weekends with 10 videos per day or I have to save up for 2 months! This is unfair I think everyone deserves 20 videos per day. Even some free players get only 10.ย