@princessprecious your edits are killing me, so good 😂👏🏻
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Anyone else game screen got "smaller"?
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @robertavyy thank you!! 😂 I've drank a bottle of wine and I was still pressed with this game, so the bad edits were my coping mechanism 😂😂😂

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    PixiDust said:
    @asalaxo i genuinely hope it’s a glitch, 10 stars per day isn’t even enough to complete a vip weekend ):
    I will seriously stop playing if it isn’t a glitch because not even being able to complete a vip weekend is ridiculous.. we might only reach the 2nd earnable and that’s only if we don’t spend any stars at all before vip 😭
    tbh, that is my scenario every month 😕 I can never spend stars before a vip and even during a vip i’m not sure if I will reach the last earnable if I missed a few days of watching videos. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu say it ain’t so. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    PixiDust said:
    @asalaxo i genuinely hope it’s a glitch, 10 stars per day isn’t even enough to complete a vip weekend ):
    I will seriously stop playing if it isn’t a glitch because not even being able to complete a vip weekend is ridiculous.. we might only reach the 2nd earnable and that’s only if we don’t spend any stars at all before vip 😭
    Yes it’s possible to save kstars for Vip with 10 videos but only if you not gonna spend them anywhere else like kollections or closet. ( sometimes I spin one time) Also voting In sys helps. I hate getting only 10 videos I wish I knew that they change them once you spend money, I would never ever spend any money. but I didn’t knew that 🥺 but it doesn’t look like they gonna change that. And I really hope that it’s just a glitch for free players 🥺
    iOS player 

@sarahlee I'm so glad you didn't take offence to my edit 😂💗 

@yezx 💗💗💗
    edited September 2020
    @robertavyy thank you!! 😂 I've drank a bottle of wine and I was still pressed with this game, so the bad edits were my coping mechanism 😂😂😂

Oh me too! Cheers 🥂😂😂
    edit: what I drink was beer but still 🙈😂
    iOS player 

edited September 2020
    jhabs said:
    Honestly next time let’s just get the update a day late so we can get the kinks worked out.. I’d way rather have that instead of a rushed Monday update. I didn’t get the energy or stars from Simon and I got a 3 hour gig.

Also I just wanna throw out there that paid players are not rolling in stars lol. It’s a struggle to make it to VIP, I never buy star packs outside of sales. Wish they would raise it to 20 videos for all. It’s really hard for me to be excited at all about this game or the new items with all of the evidence of hacking lately. That is my primary issue for losing motivation to play the game- I’m tired of putting in effort to get things that cheaters get because they have no moral code or respect for others. Anyway, hope we’ll all get that call from Simon and I’m VERY happy to see no diamond items in the kloset! 
    I'm glad you said this because I've always felt like I couldn't moan about earning stars when I used to spend money on them too! I struggle getting my 10 videos a day because of poor connection at work and most of the offers I get envolve buying things I'd never use lol I spend money on this game but it always puts me out of pocket irl
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    The videos needs to be fixed. I have to agree to the comments. I’m not able to finish Vip weekends with 10 videos per day or I have to save up for 2 months! This is unfair I think everyone deserves 20 videos per day. Even some free players get only 10. 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I'm not a free player,  but I don't buy star packs. Maybe once a month I'll buy a FG and get the extra 60, but I somehow manage on 10 videos a day. Voting during sys and working all my businesses helps too
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Yeah, that's why I as a paying player only get to the first 50 star earnable during VIP events. 

300 stars for a VIP means month (!) of watching vids and will leave us with little to no k-stars for BF and Kimiversary. 😔
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Also I just want to say covet gives out 50 videos per day - another glu game. How hard is it to give us all 20 videos when you give 50 for your other game? 
    Wow! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jakcjackjakcjack Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Yup, just confirmed that I now only get 10 videos when I’ve never spent a cent on this game and have always had 20. Like why??
    iOS 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

• appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

just had to share this here because the outfit is so pretty! I heard collections don’t score that well which sucks though 💔 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I’m surprised. I started playing since February 2020 and I never had 20 videos per day. I was only able to watch 10 videos per day. For sure it wasn’t fair that many players had 20 videos per day. I hope they had increased ours to 20 rather than reducing it for everyone. 
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    also also quick question, I just did the update quest for one hour and I didn’t get another call, is that the only quest for the update?
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    You, Glu, can do everything and I'd still stay by your side but the fact that you're taking 10 videos away from me, it hurts... lol don't do this to mee
    edited September 2020
    Seeing so much dolls getting bundle that I want makes me sad. Because if I try (I always try then a lot people get bundle) I get item I hate the most. 🤷🏼‍♀️So I’m not gonna spin this one, because I really don’t like anything else. But  Why I never get bundle in first spin?
    iOS player 

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    if the k star videos are really lessened to 10 videos per day, ill quit this game.
    Same