🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing I know this is a dumb suggestion but can we have more soft natural lip colours and funky eyeshadow/Colours anytime soon?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Serious question and no offense, but after seeing what Glu has done for months, why did anyone expect anything different with this update?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Wow ... this time , i am disappointed AND surprised .. just wow 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing perhaps you didn't see, was there a reason people got varying times for the quest? some got 1 hour, 3 hour, and 8 hour
    The team will check this tomorrow.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    If nothing change I will consider leaving this year
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    So I'm probably the only person who cares about this rn but.... Are we ever gonna have the babies age up?
    A baby option was put in the game after everyone wanted a baby after Kim had North...who is 7 years old now. The baby turned into babies after Saint...Kim now has 4 kids. Our maximum is still 2 and our babies have been infants for years now. The babies at this point have as much thought and effort put into them as pets. I get more out of my needy husband and my lesbian love affair than I do my babies. And I really wanted to adopt a baby. It would be cool if they had different stages of life. Like going through ther baby stages to their kid stages to their preteen stages and so on. And instead of babies functioning like a pet, why not have outings? Just a thought Glu.
    Yeah it's time for them to become toddlers
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Hope everything is addressed tomorrow 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    if nothing changed we should all leave this game. this is stressful.
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    @princessprecious your posts made my day for real hahah 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing even if you reply telling me to shut up or lol react my post, pls acknowledge the could-be cute hair accessory 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    @princessprecious doll, you are on fire with the edits today I took screenshots and keep looking at them and LAUGHING OUT LOUD every time :) 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Could've been such a cute update if there were no glitches and they gave us the usual gig for diamonds 😢
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @pristineperson I wish we had a colour picker tool, to use any colour we like, but for glu to still drain our pockets, charge the 10 stars for each one we choose have

I feel like glu would make a hell of a lot more money from a tool like this because most players would use it, to get their own ideal lip/eye/colours, instead of a fraction that like it & suit their skin tone 
    Glu should take this into serious consideration, this would be so so so awesome, I’d use it like all the time obviously💁🏻‍♀️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Sorry to be that person but there’s like 20 pages of comments I missed and it seems like something bad has happened. Can someone DM or @ me with the notes I missed while I was at work?