🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Sorry to be that person but there’s like 20 pages of comments I missed and it seems like something bad has happened. Can someone DM or @ me with the notes I missed while I was at work?
    Everyone got different timed gigs (1h, 3h, 8h) with no difference between the gigs and no reward after the quest (we expected it to be a diamond gig since they usually give us one with a new diamond collection).  Only some players got the call from Kalinda with the new aquamarine dyes and some other players got 100 energy and 15 kstars from Simon. (Again random, some players got both calls, most players got 1 of those calls). Also the mess of a scrunchie from the diamond collection that doesn’t suit any hair in the closet (only suits the purple hair in the collection). More importantly, players that got 20 videos a day are now reduced to 10, and there is still no new way to earn diamonds. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @SDC93 everyone's happy there's no new diamond items in the kloset and we finally got a new storyline/job. Some old(ish) Santa Monica pop up shops are open for dolls that missed them. 

Some dolls new story line was 3hrs, some 8 and others only 1. Some dolls got a call from Simon with energy and kstars. Free kstar videos were reduced from 20 to 10 for everyone (I think?) 

No free starlett collection for everyone. New diamond kollection with no new way to earn diamonds. Diamond kollection features a really cute hair scrunchie which only works on the hair in the same diamond kollection which I'm seriously pressed about and made many edits to calm my pressednes. Kalinda is also ghosting me 😥
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So I haven't heard time to catch up from page 6, but this popped up. The gigs are 8, 10, and 12 hours. I love the middle for 10 hr gig, but that's a lot lol. Which would y'all go for?

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @BooskiBabii definitely the red dress
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I’d go for the red dress since it can be useful for most ball gown themes and I don’t use the other two 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    So I haven't heard time to catch up from page 6, but this popped up. The gigs are 8, 10, and 12 hours. I love the middle for 10 hr gig, but that's a lot lol. Which would y'all go for?

You get all of them by completing all the gigs! You don’t have to choose. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Sorry to be that person but there’s like 20 pages of comments I missed and it seems like something bad has happened. Can someone DM or @ me with the notes I missed while I was at work?
    - a Kollection scrunchie that looks like loofa and can be used only with the bundle hair from the same Kollection, yet they're placed in different tiles;
    THIS!!! who decided this was okay considering how rare and expensive diamonds are, i just wanna talk 

we never wanted a diamond collection in the first place but now we have 3, having random non worthy stuff in diamond kollections is dumb, on what basis is glu listening only to selective feedbac
    I communicate in memes
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle should of used the loofah as your clown nose 😂😂
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

the middle one does the best in SYS and dyes well.

also, a suggestion for the longer gigs is to start when you have time to come back every hour or so and maybe hop around the world to collect energy from items and pets. i usually did mine when i came home from work at night-tapped, cooked dinner, tapped, watch TV, tapped, etc.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @BooskiBabii red dress for sure but i hope you know that you can get all 3 (also the purple outfit shoes have purple lace stockings that arent visible in your screenshot)
    I communicate in memes
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

I've completed all and tbh it wasn't that bad. I'd recommend completing all of them (if you want to) because you never know when these items can come in handy.

But if you want to do one, then I recommend the one with the red dress since we'll have a Midnight in Milan (?) SYS after the Ivy League one. 
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Is it just me or after the update you also lost the tappable bottle at lif? It should be on the table but it's gone now :(
    Maybe it's because I'm on android and the game did get an optimization tweak?
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I’m a free player and have never had 20 free videos but instead of Glu taking it away from those who do why not just give them to everyone , would be so much easier for me to save up k stars to have an extra 10 a day. I didn’t even know some people had the choice of 20 videos till the other week 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I did Misty's new update gig now, mine was 3 hours long and I got the opportunity to match with a contact which is rare because I didn't add anyone new yet 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Wahhh 1hr gig for xp and $200. No Simon call. And the purple outfit in the Santa Monica pop up shop is missing the tights and shopping bags. New vs old 

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hi everyone! Thanks for all your input in my not-so-great-quality polls! It seems like it’s all completely random and not based on platform or length of gig, so I hope Glu looks into this and rewards everyone who didn’t get it already, 15 k-stars and 100 energy.

And you know, fixes the 7371991 other mistakes they made.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @2ftpoop no, they are not missing it's just a glitch. I got all of them. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    i was able to watch my 20 videos for free kstars, which is a surprise if I'm being honest

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I’m also a free player that only got 10 free kstars, this has never happened to me before 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Also- 3 hour gigs take around 40 energy
    8 hour takes around 80
    so with that we can kinda infer that
    6 should take around 55-65
    SO WHY DOES IT TAKE MORE THAN 80

sometimes my 3 hr gigs take half my energy so like 22 but i’ve always wondered why 6 hour gigs took longer.. it makes absolutely no sense. my guess is so that people will have a harder time completing the task for the 40 bonus event points. 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    If anyone would like to join me in a clown edit, please pm me a close-up look of your choice. Using the white background would be preferable, although if you don’t have it, any background will work.
    edit: I can turn you into a clown (you don’t have to send me you as a clown if you don’t have a photo already)—I don’t think I made that clear earlier😊

Deadline: 12pm EST Sept 15. 

lmao I don’t think anyone’s even gonna send me a look, but ya know, in case you want to, I would love to have you 🙃
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Candid photo of me rn

I enjoy seeing your funny edits😂
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    manlla said:
    Is it just me or after the update you also lost the tappable bottle at lif? It should be on the table but it's gone now :(
    Maybe it's because I'm on android and the game did get an optimization tweak?
    Mine disappeared months and months ago 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm so confused with everything going on lol. So my gig with Misty is 1 hour on my second game, but my main game it's 3 hours. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm trying to get caught up, but I'm far behind lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    If tomorrow I find out I'm only able to watch 10 videos instead of 20 I will stop playing and I want my account & all content associated with it deleted from Glu's forum. 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈