🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    No diamond gig? Also hoping the 10 videos is just a glitch because if not, i gotta have to say goodbye to this game 😒

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I am curious about how many players are impacted by the video reduction. Players could watch 20 videos per day if they started their game prior to 2020 and if they had never made any in game purchases. Those players were “grandfathered in” - they still had 20 vids but would lose them if they made a purchase. If this isn’t a glitch, I’m wondering if glu just decided that the number of players that were grandfathered in was too small to continue to allow this option for 20 vids.. hopefully not, but I’m thinking it could be a possibility maybe 
    I can’t imagine there are that few of us... Idk about anyone else but I know because I don’t spend IRL money on the game, I don’t always feel entitled to complain on the forum and tend to keep my posts positive/informative. I don’t want to poll it cause I don’t know if everyone would be comfortable answering, but I was always under the impression the forum has a pretty equal mix of free/paying players. 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @EveandMia sorry if I was unclear, I meant free players who still got 20 videos per day. It’s been approximately 9 months since glu took away the option for 20 videos for free players- only free people playing prior to 2020 get those videos. So the number of players getting those 20 videos a day hasn’t grown in about 9 months, if anything it’s only gotten smaller if players made purchases. I’m just thinking sometimes if a population gets too small, they’ll just wipe away that feature for those players because it’s not worth the extra effort. Personally, I think it’s a glitch, but I wouldn’t put it past glu to take away those videos unfortunately 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited September 2020
    i’m a free player from 2019 and i also got 10 videos today 😭 noooooo!!!!! please let this just be a glitch!! 😭😭😭 
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Got caught up with all the pages finally. I started my first game in April of this year and have always had 20 free star videos. I'm checking now to see if it has went down to 10. My daughter started her's around the same time and had 20. I started my second game in June and have 20 there. 

I didn't get a call with free stars and energy on either of my games. What's up with this?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I spent 65k-stars buying stuff to compose this look with the purple boots😓😓 And.... My gig was of 1hour long🤡🤡🤡🤣

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    okay so i finished my 3-hour gig got nothing, spun the collection got the ugly ponytail and now i find out that there won't be a diamond gig... great
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Just got finished with my videos and both games still have 20. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited September 2020
    2ftpoop said:
    Wahhh 1hr gig for xp and $200. No Simon call. And the purple outfit in the Santa Monica pop up shop is missing the tights and shopping bags. New vs old 

I just finished the gig and received the purple outfit, FYI I got the longer tights and the shopping bags even though they weren’t shown in the pop up!
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Oh gosh, I just swung by here to see if anyone else was having the same issue as me in that the free dyes from Kalinda didn't get added to my kloset. But I saw the notification of 700 odd new messages on this thread.

At the risk of being terribly lazy, could some catch me up with a short summary please? I have a demanding newborn on my hands so am not able to back and read through everything!!

UPDATE: thank you to @dpeters who has brought me up to speed! 🥰
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I was curious... can anyone that got the bundle from the new kollection show how the pink dress dyes??
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @garibelala I'm away from my phone but not at all well. It' was too sheer to show detail when dyed if I remember correctly.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Maybe the k stars and energy from Simon was for those who missed out on all the week day show your styles? Did anyone who participated in them get a call from Simon?
  • kimbxrlykimbxrly Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Got the 8hr gig, no Simon's call, my 5 new dyes disappeared, my kstars reduced not giving any money in the three years I've been playing, lol bye 🤡 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @pristineperson I wish we had a colour picker tool, to use any colour we like, but for glu to still drain our pockets, charge the 10 stars for each one we choose have

I feel like glu would make a hell of a lot more money from a tool like this because most players would use it, to get their own ideal lip/eye/colours, instead of a fraction that like it & suit their skin tone 
    this would be good if they added it for hair as well for the brooklyn hair salon. but knowing glu, they’ll put it in the bel-air glam room for 500 k stars and 50 diamonds. 
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Are we getting a nose blush? @saintsofheather saw this comment in sys chat but it was closed
    So I haven't heard time to catch up from page 6, but this popped up. The gigs are 8, 10, and 12 hours. I love the middle for 10 hr gig, but that's a lot lol. Which would y'all go for?

I plan on doing all of them because of my FOMO but I did the red dress first and you get less event points than you get for a 6 hour gig??? and it takes less time to complete a 10 hour gig than it does a 6 hour gig. 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I was curious... can anyone that got the bundle from the new kollection show how the pink dress dyes??

Thank you!! actually looks pretty cute in black, blue and red, now I’m sad :(
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Okay I said I’d report back after work. I have been a free player for 2 years, always had 20 videos. I can confirm I only got 10 today. Exactly 10 videos and it told me there were no more. No way it’s a coincidence. Hopefully it’s a glitch and they fix it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: Nvm I answered my own question lol 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Finally finished reading through! Everything was all nice and positive with the Kloset items, and then everything went down with the inconsistencies.
    I was reading through while listening to my zoom classes😂 @princessprecious your edits gave me life! I was literally giggling while our teacher was discussing eating disorders😂 I just hoped no one noticed because that would be a terrible look for me😳😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    Beth0401 said:
    Maybe the k stars and energy from Simon was for those who missed out on all the week day show your styles? Did anyone who participated in them get a call from Simon?
    I didn’t get weekday SYS during the trial and I didn’t get simons call. 🤷🏽‍♀️ They already said we wouldn’t get compensation I think :/
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Are you supposed to get a free gift besides the Aquamarine dyes with this upgrade? I only got offered one gig in Paris and I could have sworn it said you got a free gift for completing it yet I did not receive anything. I might be wrong but after I did the gig I didn’t get a gift or any calls about any other gigs related to this.