🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Thank you @evilhag
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Wait why did everyone get a different length gig from Misty? I’ve seen people say they got 1 hr, 3 hr and I just checked mine, it’s 8 hrs. 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    i still like the update a lot! im not gonna get mad everytime a game does something i dont like. its a game
    uh hi
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    And then everytime Kalinda gives us spoilers. Some even look at the very tiny minor details of this dress, that dress and often show their disappointment. They are hard work guys. Nothing is perfect. If you don’t like it in that way that just because of your taste. And i know the designers have worked really hard just to finally deliver the items to you. But at some points, criticism is all I can see.
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Y'all have been getting 20 free k-star videos/day?🙂 I've only gotten 10 (I've been playing since March this year) and sometimes,less because I think the game hates me.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    I read all the feedback about the update here, and literally, everything I saw was loads of complaints. At least, there are some positive sides which deserve praise. Idk why people just keep talking in a way like the game sounds like no more than trash. Giving feedback and criticizing are different. Diamonds are the only currency which could not be hacked. I guess that’s part of the reason why Glu is reluctant to add it in as a daily quest. I know that the game is expensive and Glu are sometimes selfish, but on the other hand, they also listen to a certain extent and some have been adjusted. I think instead of making critism, it’s better to make a suggestion and look at the positive side of the game. Literally, I am kinda feel tired of the drama here. I think like they are all in all a business and a game. So they need to satisfy the players and maintain their business as well. The fact that they are selfish for diamonds or only make the starlet collection available to new players is reasonable for some points. Imagine if you are a new player, and have a free collection, how can you resist the temptation of playing the game. Its their strategy. Some of you play years ago and have built a better wardrobe but new players don’t. I just consider that a welcome gift to new players. I used to like to get involved in the forum but it starts to be flooded with unecessary dramas and criticism.
    I have posted this before and I’ll do it again. 🖤 
    The only thing I really don’t dig is dye in boxes but aside from that 🤷🏻‍♀️ It is what it is and all of the negative comments are really draining 💔 ( I get that I don’t HAVE to read them and I don’t disagree with everything everyone is saying but I like to be in the know so I read) We can submit feedback to the official suggestion thread and hope a compromise is made..But it would be cool if we can get back to having fun and showing each other our cute outfits and all of the things! Also @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut are actual saints and I appreciate everything they do. I really do believe they try extremely hard to appease both parties. 

These are just my thoughts and opinions 🙃

• ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 469 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    ARTPOP said:
    I think we should give praises where they are due and honestly the mermaid gown and now this diamond collection dress are both some of the most well made pieces the game has offered. Good job to whoever designed that! Keep up the good work
    Yeah but that’s literally the problem... the two most beautiful items in recent months are kollection/expensive/only available to a handful of players. 
    It's not just like that with this game though. These people want you to spend money so they can make profits. And from a business standpoint they are clearly going to want players to spend as much as possible before they obtain these exclusive items. I dont really have issues with them being for diamond/in SYS. 

What I do have an issue with is the glitches and the lack of means for us to get diamonds. That has to be rectified.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,354 Posts
    edited September 15
    nhq1012 said:
    I read all the feedback about the update here, and literally, everything I saw was loads of complaints. At least, there are some positive sides which deserve praise. Idk why people just keep talking in a way like the game sounds like no more than trash. Giving feedback and criticizing are different. Diamonds are the only currency which could not be hacked. I guess that’s part of the reason why Glu is reluctant to add it in as a daily quest. I know that the game is expensive and Glu are sometimes selfish, but on the other hand, they also listen to a certain extent and some have been adjusted. I think instead of making critism, it’s better to make a suggestion and look at the positive side of the game. Literally, I am kinda feel tired of the drama here. I think like they are all in all a business and a game. So they need to satisfy the players and maintain their business as well. The fact that they are selfish for diamonds or only make the starlet collection available to new players is reasonable for some points. Imagine if you are a new player, and have a free collection, how can you resist the temptation of playing the game. Its their strategy. Some of you play years ago and have built a better wardrobe but new players don’t. I just consider that a welcome gift to new players. I used to like to get involved in the forum but it starts to be flooded with unecessary dramas and criticism.
    Lmao, hate to break it to you, but ever since that FG with diamonds, they can be hacked. 

Edit; don’t say it isn’t true just because you haven’t seen it yet 🙄 there is lots of proof. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts

Is it just me or did the animated sparkly dresses ( at least this one ) get more animated and sparkly after this update? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,173 Posts
    My video are reduced to 10 too 😫
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,173 Posts
    I may be the only one but I prefer diamond items in the kloset instead of diamond kollections😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 584 Posts
    edited September 15
    If my videos are now down to 10 and my lost diamonds that i saved up for months are not back soon i’m really done. There is sooooooo many of us that have been playing since 2014 when the game was released and this is now getting out of control. 
    We need answers and fast. This is no longer funny or even acceptable when players have Been talking about the same stuff for YEARS!!!! 
    EDIT: i dont know if you guys are aware but the link to the forum is now in game so...

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    edited September 15
    I’ve lurked here a long time but never commented until now...I am a free player and lost my 20 videos a day with this update. I can’t believe Glu would do this during a global pandemic...not to mention the whole west coast of the US is basically on fire...I will delete this game and stop playing if I lose my videos. There are so many fun things about this game, but lately the changes have absolutely been horrible. First, the last six weeks the SYS TS outfit has only been available for first place, which sucks when we’ve seen time and time again people with the top prize in the voting booths. I’m just over the money-grabbing. I wouldn’t mind spending money on this game, but compared to other pay to play games, this one is ridiculously expensive. 

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion and I mean no disrespect to you but bringing up the fires and pandemic in reference to a mobile game is kind of ridiculous. 

I live in California *very* close to a fire that continues to rage on, we can barely go outside because ash is raining down and the smoke is thick. I’ve had two family members pass away from complications due to COVID. These are real life issues that are affecting people’s livelihoods and I think that using them as a reason why Glu shouldn’t take away videos is crazy to me. 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Although I am happy that I got my dyes back thanks to the support team, I wonder what other players that don't know how to submit a ticket or don't know about the forum feel. It must be very confusing getting a gift and not seeing it in your kloset after that. When I first started this game many years ago (I played for a short amount of time) I was clueless about a lot of things in the game. A call from Simon addressing the dye problem in the game should have been the proper solution imo. 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    It's the hair for meee😩❤️✨

( Also; why the hell can't we dye the new scarves?, I want to buy the bandana cause it would go really well with the bandana print Birkin bag from Beautifully Bold collection but I only have the bag in yellow and blue and the bandana is white. Glu y'all should really look into this😕) 
    Did y'all peep my diamond balance 😩😂😂
    I’ve lurked here a long time but never commented until now...I am a free player and lost my 20 videos a day with this update. I can’t believe Glu would do this during a global pandemic...not to mention the whole west coast of the US is basically on fire...I will delete this game and stop playing if I lose my videos. There are so many fun things about this game, but lately the changes have absolutely been horrible. First, the last six weeks the SYS TS outfit has only been available for first place, which sucks when we’ve seen time and time again people with the top prize in the voting booths. I’m just over the money-grabbing. I wouldn’t mind spending money on this game, but compared to other pay to play games, this one is ridiculously expensive. 

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion and I mean no disrespect to you but bringing up the fires and pandemic in reference to a mobile game is kind of ridiculous. 

I live in California *very* close to a fire that continues to rage on, we can barely go outside because ash is raining down and the smoke is thick. I’ve had two family members pass away from complications due to COVID. These are real life issues that are affecting people’s livelihoods and I think that using them as a reason why Glu shouldn’t take away videos is absolutely ridiculous. 
    Have you ever heard of an escapism? Many of us use this game for that reason. And yeah, we evacuated our house this week. A lot of people are really struggling right now, and if a mobile game brings them any kind of relief during this crapshoot year, I think it’s valid. 

I don’t mean to invalidate your feelings or judge anyone for any means of escape but I don’t think that excuses bringing up the pandemic and the fires on a forum like this as a way to complain about a game. 

I live in California *very* close to a fire that continues to rage on, we can barely go outside because ash is raining down and the smoke is thick. I’ve had two family members pass away from complications due to COVID. These are real life issues that are affecting people’s livelihoods and I think that using them as a reason why Glu shouldn’t take away videos is absolutely ridiculous. 
    Have you ever heard of an escapism? Many of us use this game for that reason. And yeah, we evacuated our house this week. A lot of people are really struggling right now, and if a mobile game brings them any kind of relief during this crapshoot year, I think it’s valid. 

I don’t mean to invalidate your feelings or judge anyone for any means of escape but I don’t think that excuses bringing up the pandemic and the fires on a forum like this as a way to complain about a game. 
    Hmmm I’m beginning to realize why I lurked for so long without commenting... 

This is a great forum full of helpful people and conversations, I’m sorry that my gentle disagreement with you has made you feel otherwise. 
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    yezx said:
    @Mattlovesrach Hey! Welcome to the forum! Please know your opinion matters here and don’t let mean comments scare you! You can complain all you want, no worries. That’s why there is a forum, so everyone can be heard. ♥️
    Thank you! :) Not gonna lie, I got quite a cold welcome 😂