Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @MoJo1230 Kalinda said the gift was XP and KashĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    For the surveys:
    I am on iOS, I got a 3-hour gig from Misty, and I did not get a call from Simon.
    I also did not have issues with getting the dye
    I also started in early 2020, not sure if Jan or Feb, and I'm sure that I've always had 10 videos. I've spent once on the game, for a single ticket during SYS.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    āœØOn iOS!āœØ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ā€¼ļø 20 Daily videos for ALL ā€¼ļø
    ā€¼ļø Increase diamond earnable in SYS ā€¼ļø
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I still see no update on Amazon...
    Platform: Android

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Guys I got the stupid scrunchie:

Also can someone please tell me to stop spinning this collection?? I just ate through half my stars and I... canā€™t... stop....

I just want the clueless outfit so much!!!!Ā 
    playing on iOS.Ā  PM me if you want to be friends!Ā 

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I could have an aura ...
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS šŸ
    True Kardashian ā¤ļøšŸ‡¦šŸ‡²
    #20VideosForAll
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Guys I got the stupid scrunchie:

Also can someone please tell me to stop spinning this collection?? I just ate through half my stars and I... canā€™t... stop....

I just want the clueless outfit so much!!!!Ā 
    I have the outfit but i dont even lke it that much :(
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Wahhh 1hr gig for xp and $200. No Simon call. And the purple outfit in the Santa Monica pop up shop is missing the tights and shopping bags. New vs oldĀ 

I just finished the gig and received the purple outfit, FYI I got the longer tights and the shopping bags even though they werenā€™t shown in the pop up!
    Thank god! I really want those bags
    iOS Player
    Add meĀ https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Thank you @evilhag
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Wait why did everyone get a different length gig from Misty? Iā€™ve seen people say they got 1 hr, 3 hr and I just checked mine, itā€™s 8 hrs.Ā 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i still like the update a lot! im not gonna get mad everytime a game does something i dont like. its a game
    uh hi
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    And then everytime Kalinda gives us spoilers. Some even look at the very tiny minor details of this dress, that dress and often show their disappointment. They are hard work guys. Nothing is perfect. If you donā€™t like it in that way that just because of your taste. And i know the designers have worked really hard just to finally deliver the items to you. But at some points, criticism is all I can see.
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Y'all have been getting 20 free k-star videos/day?šŸ™‚ I've only gotten 10 (I've been playing since March this year) and sometimes,less because I think the game hates me.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    I read all the feedback about the update here, and literally, everything I saw was loads of complaints. At least, there are some positive sides which deserve praise. Idk why people just keep talking in a way like the game sounds like no more than trash. Giving feedback and criticizing are different. Diamonds are the only currency which could not be hacked. I guess thatā€™s part of the reason why Glu is reluctant to add it in as a daily quest. I know that the game is expensive and Glu are sometimes selfish, but on the other hand, they also listen to a certain extent and some have been adjusted. I think instead of making critism, itā€™s better to make a suggestion and look at the positive side of the game. Literally, I am kinda feel tired of the drama here. I think like they are all in all a business and a game. So they need to satisfy the players and maintain their business as well. The fact that they are selfish for diamonds or only make the starlet collection available to new players is reasonable for some points. Imagine if you are a new player, and have a free collection, how can you resist the temptation of playing the game. Its their strategy. Some of you play years ago and have built a better wardrobe but new players donā€™t. I just consider that a welcome gift to new players. I used to like to get involved in the forum but it starts to be flooded with unecessary dramas and criticism.
    I have posted this before and Iā€™ll do it again. šŸ–¤Ā 
    The only thing I really donā€™t dig is dye in boxes but aside from that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø It is what it is and all of the negative comments are really draining šŸ’” ( I get that I donā€™t HAVE to read them and I donā€™t disagree with everything everyone is saying but I like to be in the know so I read) We can submit feedback to the official suggestion thread and hope a compromise is made..But it would be cool if we can get back to having fun and showing each other our cute outfits and all of the things! AlsoĀ @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut are actual saints and I appreciate everything they do. I really do believe they try extremely hard to appease both parties.Ā 

These are just my thoughts and opinions šŸ™ƒ

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    ARTPOP said:
    I think we should give praises where they are due and honestly the mermaid gown and now this diamond collection dress are both some of the most well made pieces the game has offered. Good job to whoever designed that! Keep up the good work
    Yeah but thatā€™s literally the problem... the two most beautiful items in recent months are kollection/expensive/only available to a handful of players.Ā 
    It's not just like that with this game though. These people want you to spend money so they can make profits. And from a business standpoint they are clearly going to want players to spend as much as possible before they obtain these exclusive items. I dont really have issues with them being for diamond/in SYS.Ā 

What I do have an issue with is the glitches and the lack of means for us to get diamonds. That has to be rectified.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited September 2020
    nhq1012 said:
    I read all the feedback about the update here, and literally, everything I saw was loads of complaints. At least, there are some positive sides which deserve praise. Idk why people just keep talking in a way like the game sounds like no more than trash. Giving feedback and criticizing are different. Diamonds are the only currency which could not be hacked. I guess thatā€™s part of the reason why Glu is reluctant to add it in as a daily quest. I know that the game is expensive and Glu are sometimes selfish, but on the other hand, they also listen to a certain extent and some have been adjusted. I think instead of making critism, itā€™s better to make a suggestion and look at the positive side of the game. Literally, I am kinda feel tired of the drama here. I think like they are all in all a business and a game. So they need to satisfy the players and maintain their business as well. The fact that they are selfish for diamonds or only make the starlet collection available to new players is reasonable for some points. Imagine if you are a new player, and have a free collection, how can you resist the temptation of playing the game. Its their strategy. Some of you play years ago and have built a better wardrobe but new players donā€™t. I just consider that a welcome gift to new players. I used to like to get involved in the forum but it starts to be flooded with unecessary dramas and criticism.
    Lmao, hate to break it to you, but ever since that FG with diamonds, they can be hacked.Ā 

Edit; donā€™t say it isnā€™t true just because you havenā€™t seen it yet šŸ™„ there is lots of proof.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Is it just me or did the animated sparkly dresses ( at least this one ) get more animated and sparkly after this update?Ā 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My video are reduced to 10 too šŸ˜«
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I may be the only one but I prefer diamond items in the kloset instead of diamond kollectionsšŸ˜’
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    If my videos are now down to 10 and my lost diamonds that i saved up for months are not back soon iā€™m really done. There is sooooooo many of us that have been playing since 2014 when the game was released and this is now getting out of control.Ā 
    We need answers and fast. This is no longer funny or even acceptable when players have Been talking about the same stuff for YEARS!!!!Ā 
    EDIT: i dont know if you guys are aware but the link to the forum is now in game so...

šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Iā€™ve lurked here a long time but never commented until now...I am a free player and lost my 20 videos a day with this update. I canā€™t believe Glu would do this during a global pandemic...not to mention the whole west coast of the US is basically on fire...I will delete this game and stop playing if I lose my videos. There are so many fun things about this game, but lately the changes have absolutely been horrible. First, the last six weeks the SYS TS outfit has only been available for first place, which sucks when weā€™ve seen time and time again people with the top prize in the voting booths. Iā€™m just over the money-grabbing. I wouldnā€™t mind spending money on this game, but compared to other pay to play games, this one is ridiculously expensive.Ā 

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion and I mean no disrespect to you but bringing up the fires and pandemic in reference to a mobile game is kind of ridiculous.Ā 

I live in California *very* close to a fire that continues to rage on, we can barely go outside because ash is raining down and the smoke is thick. Iā€™ve had two family members pass away from complications due to COVID. These are real life issues that are affecting peopleā€™s livelihoods and I think that using them as a reason why Glu shouldnā€™t take away videos is crazy to me.Ā 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Although I am happy that I got my dyes back thanks to the support team, I wonder what other players that don't know how to submit a ticket or don't know about the forum feel. It must be very confusing getting a gift and not seeing it in your kloset after that. When I first started this game many years ago (I played for a short amount of time) I was clueless about a lot of things in the game. A call from Simon addressing the dye problem in the game should have been the proper solution imo.Ā