🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    It's the hair for meee😩❤️✨

( Also; why the hell can't we dye the new scarves?, I want to buy the bandana cause it would go really well with the bandana print Birkin bag from Beautifully Bold collection but I only have the bag in yellow and blue and the bandana is white. Glu y'all should really look into this😕) 
    Did y'all peep my diamond balance 😩😂😂
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    I’ve lurked here a long time but never commented until now...I am a free player and lost my 20 videos a day with this update. I can’t believe Glu would do this during a global pandemic...not to mention the whole west coast of the US is basically on fire...I will delete this game and stop playing if I lose my videos. There are so many fun things about this game, but lately the changes have absolutely been horrible. First, the last six weeks the SYS TS outfit has only been available for first place, which sucks when we’ve seen time and time again people with the top prize in the voting booths. I’m just over the money-grabbing. I wouldn’t mind spending money on this game, but compared to other pay to play games, this one is ridiculously expensive. 

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion and I mean no disrespect to you but bringing up the fires and pandemic in reference to a mobile game is kind of ridiculous. 

I live in California *very* close to a fire that continues to rage on, we can barely go outside because ash is raining down and the smoke is thick. I’ve had two family members pass away from complications due to COVID. These are real life issues that are affecting people’s livelihoods and I think that using them as a reason why Glu shouldn’t take away videos is absolutely ridiculous. 
    Have you ever heard of an escapism? Many of us use this game for that reason. And yeah, we evacuated our house this week. A lot of people are really struggling right now, and if a mobile game brings them any kind of relief during this crapshoot year, I think it’s valid. 

I don’t mean to invalidate your feelings or judge anyone for any means of escape but I don’t think that excuses bringing up the pandemic and the fires on a forum like this as a way to complain about a game. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    I’ve lurked here a long time but never commented until now...I am a free player and lost my 20 videos a day with this update. I can’t believe Glu would do this during a global pandemic...not to mention the whole west coast of the US is basically on fire...I will delete this game and stop playing if I lose my videos. There are so many fun things about this game, but lately the changes have absolutely been horrible. First, the last six weeks the SYS TS outfit has only been available for first place, which sucks when we’ve seen time and time again people with the top prize in the voting booths. I’m just over the money-grabbing. I wouldn’t mind spending money on this game, but compared to other pay to play games, this one is ridiculously expensive. 

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion and I mean no disrespect to you but bringing up the fires and pandemic in reference to a mobile game is kind of ridiculous. 

I live in California *very* close to a fire that continues to rage on, we can barely go outside because ash is raining down and the smoke is thick. I’ve had two family members pass away from complications due to COVID. These are real life issues that are affecting people’s livelihoods and I think that using them as a reason why Glu shouldn’t take away videos is absolutely ridiculous. 
    Have you ever heard of an escapism? Many of us use this game for that reason. And yeah, we evacuated our house this week. A lot of people are really struggling right now, and if a mobile game brings them any kind of relief during this crapshoot year, I think it’s valid. 

I don’t mean to invalidate your feelings or judge anyone for any means of escape but I don’t think that excuses bringing up the pandemic and the fires on a forum like this as a way to complain about a game. 
    Hmmm I’m beginning to realize why I lurked for so long without commenting... 

This is a great forum full of helpful people and conversations, I’m sorry that my gentle disagreement with you has made you feel otherwise. 
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    yezx said:
    @Mattlovesrach Hey! Welcome to the forum! Please know your opinion matters here and don’t let mean comments scare you! You can complain all you want, no worries. That’s why there is a forum, so everyone can be heard. ♥️
    Thank you! :) Not gonna lie, I got quite a cold welcome 😂
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    i didn't know that some peoople have 20 videos per day. i'm playing daily since november 2014 on ios. it always been 10 (sometimes less) free kstar videos for me and i've never bought anything until last year.

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @Mattlovesrach hello and welcome 🥰 
    dont let some people ruin the first impression. You are completely right and you have all the right in the world to complain or praise by YOUR CHOICE. Who ever doesnt like it,sorry,but its just how the world works. 
    Please try to give us all another shot it can be amazing and people here will help as much when needed. 
    Ofc there will be people not agreeing with you,and that is fine, but dont let some of them make you go back to hiding. 
    There will always be people to support you and have your back here ❤️ 
    And welcome once more i hope the impression will change ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    The inconsistency of daily videos people got was really unfair so I think it was about time to address this. That being said, giving 20 to everybody couldn’t possibly impact their earnings much. The excessive ticket buyers (and if people pay so much for tickets they probably also spend on k stars and diamonds) give most of the profits and I highly doubt they care to watch a video for a single k star.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    i didn't know that some peoople have 20 videos per day. i'm playing daily since november 2014 on ios. it always been 10 (sometimes less) free kstar videos for me and i've never bought anything until last year.

I mean, this is ridiculously unfair.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I lost my 20 videos a day when I made a stupid cash purchase back in 2014. Thats 6 years ago???. Then my iPad was too old to receive updates so I stopped getting any videos. Finally like 2 months ago I switched to my phone and initially I got 10 videos daily, but now I literally only get 1 video a day, and after it throws me into offers 🙄 
    this whole daily videos debacle is tiring, because it’s not hard to find more ads. In all other games I play I can watch as many ads as I like, why only 10 in kkh? If it was possible before, why decrease it now? 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    ok, so did anyone who had 20 ads still have them? I will be able to check mine in an hour, now I am worried :(
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Y'all complaining about now getting 10 vids a day while I started this game in late 2019 (I only played for a few days and then didn't play for months ) and get 2-3 videos a day, if I'm lucky😭 And I am a free player.

I am not invalidating your anger, trust me I am angry with you. But I would love to get 10 vids a day, that would be a miracle for me after months of getting 1,2 or sometimes no kstars a day.
    Bring 20 vids a day for everyone!! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @kkhsimone when you watch videos, does it take you to offers or does the box that says there’s no more videos pop up? 🤔
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Has anyone on Kindle had any success updating? So far it isn’t showing up on my game yet. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    fibixx said:
    ok, so did anyone who had 20 ads still have them? I will be able to check mine in an hour, now I am worried :(
    can you please let us know how yours went since i'm waiting on mine too and its in 2h and the anticipation will destroy me  :s
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m gonna watch my videos and see how many starts I can get... 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @emmaisson I watch one, and then it takes me to offers. Then in a few minutes, sometimes hours when I try again I'll get one vid again, sometimes not even that. I think max vids I ever watched was like five with through out the day