๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Still waiting for this ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Free player since January 2018 or 19 I donโ€™t remember. Never bought anything with real money. I can now only watch 10 videos.ย 
    Everyone should be able to watch 20.ย 
    This makes me sick.ย 
    Well idc, if Glu thinks weโ€™ll start spending real money on the game theyโ€™re wrong. I use real money to buy real clothes, not virtual ones. I could maybe buy diamonds if we all got 20 videos, but we donโ€™t, so Iโ€™ll never spend a cent ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข I WANT DAILY 20 K-STARS FOR
    E V E R Y O N E โ—๏ธ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข
    yours are down to 10 too?
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I just want to say I think bringing pandemic into this is normal. I didn't have tragedies but people that had some losts cope with it via gaming. And people like me got ripped off of daily Starbucks treats, going out and getting wasted every other friday night and etc. so why is it necessary to get cheapskate when you have tons of customers that could spend their Starbucks money for the game? They should think bigger. I have limited my purchases by a whole lot when I first learned that they ripped me off of 10 kstars a day because I spent. This is frustrating.

Edit: Here's the things I can't spend money on right now for glu to take into consideration and give us all 20 videos a day:
    Gym
    Drinks (I don't like getting wasted around my family)ย 
    Excessive clothing shopping (I don't visit malls)ย 
    Coffee and desserts
    2 new pairs of boots since I will stay at home for the winter
    3-5 new jackets for the same reason
    Hairdresser (I spent min. 80 dollars monthly)ย 
    No birthdays, no expensive gifts
    School expenses got cut because we are doing it online and I don't have to change cities
    Transportation expenses got cut off by a lot because I was using plane for everythingย 
    List probably goes on.ย 

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I never thought Iโ€™d ever cry over a stupid game ๐Ÿ’” so besides the fact that I was one of the people who got their videos reduced from 20 to 10 I just lost all my videos today because my game has been glitching for a week now and no one wants to help me.
    whenever I press the โ€œwatch videoโ€ button nothing happens and Iโ€™d lose the video because it counts as if Iโ€™ve seen it, yet I donโ€™t receive any rewards.
    THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    I never thought Iโ€™d ever cry over a stupid game ๐Ÿ’” so besides the fact that I was one of the people who got their videos reduced from 20 to 10 I just lost all my videos today because my game has been glitching for a week now and no one wants to help me.
    whenever I press the โ€œwatch videoโ€ button nothing happens and Iโ€™d lose the video because it counts as if Iโ€™ve seen it, yet I donโ€™t receive any rewards.
    THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!
    hey,there is a fix i found since it happens to me too. As soon as your adย  "starts" and you see the x to close it,press it. A pop up windows will show up and ask you to resume or leave, click resume. Do that for every ad that doesnt start playing and you will get the k stars for them. Just do it as soon as you can so it dont end on its own and not be counted for rewards. Hope this helps.
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    I turned the video into a gif to show you guys how the game is eating my videos ๐Ÿ’”

iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    I turned the video into a gif to show you guys how the game is eating my videos ๐Ÿ’”

ohhh wow so it doesnt start at all...contact eggs he helped me a lot of times more than anyone. I think he understands it more and can be of more help.ย 
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @asalaxo After the 1st video, close the app, wait a few minutes and try again. This works for me.
    But if you keep pressing watch video the same thing will happen for the rest of the vids
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    beba13 said:
    asalaxo said:

ohhh wow so it doesnt start at all...contact eggs he helped me a lot of times more than anyone. I think he understands it more and can be of more help.ย 
    I did try to contact him but he never replied ):
    iOS player
    Mistyque said:
    @asalaxo After the 1st video, close the app, wait a few minutes and try again. This works for me.
    But if you keep pressing watch video the same thing will happen for the rest of the vids
    thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m doing but itโ€™s not working at all ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
    iOS player
    I just went from getting 20 stars a day to 0!!! does glu think Iโ€™m gonna want to spend real money on their game now? hahaha no Iโ€™m just gonna quit ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜พ
    iOS player
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Sorry for change the argument, I did the misty levinโ€™s gig (3 hours). I supposed to receive the 15 kstars or not? because nothing arrived except 5 dyes of the new color from Kalinda.ย 

and sorry but I hate this update
    I tried to spin thรฉ couture kollection and the game stole my 12 diamonds and didnโ€™t give me none of the items
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut pls can you help
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @viola It happened to me as well, but when I entered to collection the button was just "play" not "play 12 diamond" to when I took a spin it doesn't cost me any diamond.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @beba13 yes! I can only watch 10 after updating my game.ย 
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @kkhsimone not sure if someone has answered you yet. But donโ€™t stop if it takes you to offers, keep klicking again or for example click on an offer/ click on a star pack/ click free energy. You distract the system from trying to keep you from just watching videos. I have to do this between every video but I always get 10 and it doesnt take more than 5 min. Hope that made sense.
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Yeah its not cool for them to reduce the kstars offers to only 10
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @asalaxo I had same problem. 3 videos did like this, but next day everything was fine. But still I lost 3 kstarsย 
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @viola It happened to me as well, but when I entered to collection the button was just "play" not "play 12 diamond" to when I took a spin it doesn't cost me any diamond.
    ahhh youโ€™re right, I didnโ€™t notice that thank you!!! (i wrote to glu super angry opsss)๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Good day dolls~ ๐ŸŒป How do I make all things in my screen big like before? I felt like it (my character and other stuff) became smaller after the update. Thank you~ย ย 
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2020
    4 years of happily playing this game but i feel so low now. Just found out i lost my 10 free videos. Is it so hard to give 20 videos for all?ย 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    @asalaxo I had same problem. 3 videos did like this, but next day everything was fine. But still I lost 3 kstarsย 
    they seriously need to fix all these glitches ๐Ÿ˜ž
    iOS player
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave happy birthday! Have an awesome day today! โœจ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @sandraliis girl, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! It took like 25 minutes (and a lot of patience lol) but I was able to watch 16!! (I already watched a few vids before) videos with your metod. Definitely worth my time lol. So thank you again doll you helped me a lotโ™ฅ๏ธ

(I already submitted a ticket to support cause I was so mad, well now I feel stupid lol๐Ÿ˜„)
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas we deserve an answer, please.
    Android
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Thank you so much!! @woahbabesursotoxic
    Also happy birthday for my bday twin!! @datesaremyfave Hope you have an amazing day ๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธ
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Thank you so much!! @woahbabesursotoxic
    Also happy birthday for my bday twin!! @datesaremyfave Hope you have an amazing day ๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธ
    Happy birthday girls!! ๐ŸŽ‰โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’‹
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿซ
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave happy birthday you beauties ๐Ÿ’—