• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave happy birthday!! 🎂🥂
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Still no amazon update in sight...

I created a side game on my amazon tablet a couple of days ago, and I’ve been having this problem where I’m signed into facebook and I have friends on there but it’s telling me I need to sign in?? Help 😪 I just wanna have friends to invite to gigs and send my main game stuff ahahaha
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Happy Birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave ! 🥳🎉 Wishing you both well and I hope you lovelies have great birthdays ! 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic @JadeLaMuneca @thesweetone @princessprecious @Victorian @Eyyeth_ @PixiDust @greeneyeddove437 @robertavyy @SaigeAnne @brom617 @samantha143 @ArianaKKH @AmandaMKkh @AmyMimi
    Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes it felt so great to wake up to loads of messages. I really do appreciate them☺️💞

@brunakkh i love having bday twins! I always find twins to our date in a bunch of groups I’ve been in so it’s so fun to have a forum bday twin🥳

Also, free players who didn’t have 20 videos and started before 2020. If you did the vip trial that counts as a purchase. Idk if that’s the reason, but that’s why I haven’t done the trial 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
     @brunakkh @datesaremyfave Happy birthday♥ I hope you have a great day too ♥_♥ 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I've had my current game since whenever KKH started (I played with friends back in HS for a few months before it got super boring and we stopped) and then I picked back up in 2019 cause I had lots of free time in the mornings/evenings without my college homework. I have never spent a cent on the game and have always had 20 free videos. Today I watched 10 and then it said I couldn't watch anymore. 
    I don't understand how this is fair. I don't have the funds to ever purchase items in a video game because I can't justify wasting money that I could save for my senior rescue dogs medical care, and I don't understand why these videos have been taken away. 
    I hope Glu will bring them back in the future because at this point I don't see a reason to keep playing this game once the pandemic is over and I am able to do my usual things again. At this point I'm only playing it because its a good distraction after work since I can't go to happy hour with friends.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave Happy birthday!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @Nath_2019 thank you!!!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Happy Birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave! I hope you both have a wonderful day. 🎉🎂🥳
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @datesaremyfave you’re so welcome ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Lia888 @LindaVB @Nath_2019 thank you so much ♥️♥️♥️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Happy Birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave! 🎈 🎈👑👑
    IOS Player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave! Hope you have an amazing day 🎂🎉💐🤗
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Happy Birthday 🎈🎉 @brunakkh e @datesaremyfave
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    If the 20 videos get fixed, I gotta say this update would be a pretty great one. I do agree we should get a diamond gig whenever a new couture Kollection comes out, even if it’s just 10 diamonds. We saw new hairstyles added at a reasonable rate, cute Kash items, no more diamond items, A cute hair bow, 3 cute collections, and not to mention the things we haven’t seen on the forum yet. 
    I think at this point they need to fix the glitches (the duration of the new gig, some getting kstars some not, the aspect ratio of the display of the game changing) AND do something about the offers for us to be satisfied with the update. It's obvious we wont be getting any diamond related quests with this update but fix what you can, please.

The clothes are amazing and from what I've seen thru other spoilers, they are only going to get better but please fix these issues. 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave !!!

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Please don’t mention unofficial spoilers. I can only handle so much disappointment from official spoilers a week 🙃
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    My videos are reduced to 10 as well. I never bought anything in game. Really hope it's a glitch, because is not fair.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Soooooooo...isnt this now GLU’s working hours? Shouldn't all these complaints be addressed by now or am i missing something? 
    @KalindaKing  PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE give us any answer about the problems no mater which they are just PLEASE give us any information about what is going on with the videos,the gig and Simons call at least for starters 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
    I’m still waiting for my diamonds to be returned but it seams that even that wont be solved 😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Happy Birthday @brunakkh & @datesaremyfave ! 💖
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Happy birthday!! 🎂🎈🎉 I hope you have a lovely day 🥰 @brunakkh @datesaremyfave
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave !! 🥳
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    Please don’t mention unofficial spoilers. I can only handle so much disappointment from official spoilers a week 🙃
    I wouldn't have if they were disappointing but youre right I shouldn't have. Apologies 
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @brunakkh  @datesaremyfave Happy birthday dolls!!!🎉🥳✨