Please help!! I've lost hope!

alyceavaryalyceavary Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
So, I have 2 Kindles, one I've had for about 3 years and one I got for Christmas because the first one was having issues with the battery. So, I have 2 FB accounts, one is me the other is a persona I use for LARP. A few days ago (the last night of weekday SYS), my first tablet froze. I did a reset and it wouldn't go past the logo screen even with an almost full battery. I finally got ahold of Amazon and that tablet is done. It has a software crash and there's no way to get it back. So, now I'm wondering if there's a way to have 2 dolls on the same device or to merge the 2 accounts. I'm so heartbroken that I've lost EVERYTHING. Houses, businesses, rare items, etc. I've tried installing the game onto my Android phone, but that's having issues with installing. Any advice?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If your device is set up for different users, each with their own Google accounts (like some Samsung tablets) then theoretically you should be able to set up the new device ID with the credentials for the tablet that fried and try that.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alyceavaryalyceavary Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I don't think it is, I logged out of the FB account on the device that's working and logged in under the other FB account and it was the same doll. Each one has it's own FB login credentials. I'm wondering if I click on restart game I'd I can choose the account. It's just irritating all around.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You can't play two games on the same device.