🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Honestly I never had the free k-star offers until I joined the forum and realized I should have them (like, 2 years later, lol.) Right away I spent money on this game (too much) and I cant imagine what it must be like for free players to lose their 20 k-stars a day? Yikes. I hope they fix this. 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I think we all should get 20 videos per day free players or not it doesn’t matter. On my previous game I made a purchase and I lost all my daily videos for months and then I decided to restart my game. I want to buy stuff but I‘m too worried that this will happen again. I think glu needs to understand by reducing or quitting videos they will lose buyer’s. I think I‘m not the only one that is worried to make a purchase because they will lose their videos. With 10 videos per day I‘m not able to finish Vip weekends or I have to save up for 2 months and for finishing 1 collection I have to save up for so many months. 20 videos for everyone please! 🙏
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @oopsididitagain Seems to be mostly like that, but didn't @BooskiBabii say she started her main game early this year and side game in June 2020 and got 20 vids in both? Right @BooskiBabii and which platform are you on? Kind of trying to find hope in that.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I wrote to support regarding videos. not expecting anything though..
  • mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave! Have a wonderful day 🥳🎉🎈
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    2nd day of watching videos: still 10 videos instead of 20 ☹️
    By this time Glu should have made a statement...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Brunakkh & @datesaremyfave Happy Happy Birthday You Birthday Twins!
    https://youtu.be/Cs5vUfddkT8

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the update after a day and I can add myself to the list of people who didn't get anything from the gig besides event points for the weekday event.
    Platform: Android

• mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Got 1 hour gig and no call
    edit: on ios
    8 hours gig and no simon call, i’m also ios 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Good things about this update: 
    - No diamond items in the kloset. 
    - The new Kloset items are beautiful, cost k-stars, and will be useful for the next sys!! 
    - The new diamond kollection is really well made. 
    - Pop-up shop was brought back for players who didn’t have a chance to get the items last time. 
    - 5 free aquamarine dye. 

Bad/odd things and glitches: 
    - No new way to earn diamonds even with a new diamond kollection despite the many suggestions they were given. 
    - People got different task times for Misty Levin’s show. 
    - Reward for Misty Levin’s show was kash and xp?? 
    - Some people got 100 energy and 15 k-stars from simon and some people did not. 
    - Videos for free-players were reduced to 10 k-stars a day despite us asking for them to give everyone 20 k-stars. 
    - The loofah hair scrunchie from the diamond kollection only goes with the ponytail from the diamond kollection but they aren’t bundled together. 
    - We didn’t know there would be no weekday SYS until later. 
    - Some people’s videos aren’t working at all. 
    - Another POC hair is in a kollection (a diamond one at that) instead of in the kloset...
    - Some people lost their diamonds. 
    - You can only earn aquamarine dye through diamond boxes? Well we wouldn’t know because you didn’t tell us if we could earn them through SYS or if they would be in Kollections as well. 

Suggestions: 
     - Give all players 20 videos. 
    - Create a business that helps you earn diamonds
    - Add a diamond tile (maybe 50) to the diamond kollection. 
    - Give all prizes in SYS TS to the top 5. 
    - At least speak on the issue of simon giving some people things and not giving other people things or give compensation. 
    - (I think only android players screens reduced in size so) give an option to be able to make your size smaller or keep it the same. 
    - A diamond quest that gives 12 diamonds since we have a new diamond kollection. 
    - Add the SMC that everyone has been asking for. 
    - Give everyone the ‘free’ starlet kollection please. 
    - Please make 6 hour videos take less time/energy than 8 hour videos. It’s not that important but it’s kind of annoying. 
    - Do something with our in-game babies, not at the top of the request list but please? 

Thank you 🙂
    Thank you for this! 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Also, free players who didn’t have 20 videos and started before 2020. If you did the vip trial that counts as a purchase. Idk if that’s the reason, but that’s why I haven’t done the trial 
    wow i did the trial such a long time ago because i thought that would help me do better in the game ☹️ i guess that explains why i ended up getting 10 videos & not 20. so unfair.
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    At least the bullhorn is working and not showing what was the previous event
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I don’t know if it’s to do with my level since I’m only level 10 on my side game, but I finally got the amazon update and I didn’t get a call from @KalindaKing about dyes, no call for a gig and no call from Simon 😤
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I don’t know if it’s to do with my level since I’m only level 10 on my side game, but I finally got the amazon update and I didn’t get a call from @KalindaKing about dyes, no call for a gig and no call from Simon 😤
    Yes, I restarted my game and when the update came yesterday I was level 11. As I reach level 12 today I got the call from Kalinda & dyes & gig. But not a call from simon, think that was a glitch.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave !!!! May your day be filled with friends, family, and joy!!! 
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    So tempted to try my luck with that diamond kollection 😩
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Yes, I restarted my game and when the update came yesterday I was level 11. As I reach level 12 today I got the call from Kalinda & dyes & gig. But not a call from simon, think that was a glitch.
    I thought that might be the case, thank you!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    After this update I got less daily videos. I am pretty mad rn 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Good things about this update: 
    - No diamond items in the kloset. 
    - The new Kloset items are beautiful, cost k-stars, and will be useful for the next sys!! 
    - The new diamond kollection is really well made. 
    - Pop-up shop was brought back for players who didn’t have a chance to get the items last time. 
    - 5 free aquamarine dye. 

Bad/odd things and glitches: 
    - No new way to earn diamonds even with a new diamond kollection despite the many suggestions they were given. 
    - People got different task times for Misty Levin’s show. 
    - Reward for Misty Levin’s show was kash and xp?? 
    - Some people got 100 energy and 15 k-stars from simon and some people did not. 
    - Videos for free-players were reduced to 10 k-stars a day despite us asking for them to give everyone 20 k-stars. 
    - The loofah hair scrunchie from the diamond kollection only goes with the ponytail from the diamond kollection but they aren’t bundled together. 
    - We didn’t know there would be no weekday SYS until later. 
    - Some people’s videos aren’t working at all. 
    - Another POC hair is in a kollection (a diamond one at that) instead of in the kloset...
    - Some people lost their diamonds. 
    - You can only earn aquamarine dye through diamond boxes? Well we wouldn’t know because you didn’t tell us if we could earn them through SYS or if they would be in Kollections as well. 

Suggestions: 
     - Give all players 20 videos. 
    - Create a business that helps you earn diamonds
    - Add a diamond tile (maybe 50) to the diamond kollection. 
    - Give all prizes in SYS TS to the top 5. 
    - At least speak on the issue of simon giving some people things and not giving other people things or give compensation. 
    - (I think only android players screens reduced in size so) give an option to be able to make your size smaller or keep it the same. 
    - A diamond quest that gives 12 diamonds since we have a new diamond kollection. 
    - Add the SMC that everyone has been asking for. 
    - Give everyone the ‘free’ starlet kollection please. 
    - Please make 6 hour videos take less time/energy than 8 hour videos. It’s not that important but it’s kind of annoying. 
    - Do something with our in-game babies, not at the top of the request list but please? 

Thank you 🙂
    Quoting this just so it shows up again because it's perfect tone and content! Thanks for putting this together!
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    That diamond business idea is so good! I love it
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH @dpeters @fallon @milrist @Lums @_Nova_ @sandraliis @Scarlett_9297 @mz_understood2011 @kokokokonut @Kween_of_the_Kastle thank you so much for all your sweet messages and for taking your time to write them 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Just like many others my 20 videos have been reduced to 10 and I’m honestly a little sad that I won’t be able to play this game in a fun way anymore. 10 videos is just not enough for al the expensive items 😢 I just want to know If this is a bug and if it will be fixed soon. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas