🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Is it possible to transfer a game from amazon to iOS? Or is it only android to iOS and vice versa 😢 I’m trying to restore a saved game from Facebook and it’s definitely logged in on my device but it’s not coming up with anything. The only reason I can think of is because you can’t transfer games between these two platform types? I originally made my side game on my amazon tablet but it’s not working very well (low memory, very slow etc) so was hoping to transfer it to my old phone without having to start a new game.
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Still no reply from Glue? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    HannahKKH said:
    Is it possible to transfer a game from amazon to iOS? Or is it only android to iOS and vice versa 😢 I’m trying to restore a saved game from Facebook and it’s definitely logged in on my device but it’s not coming up with anything. The only reason I can think of is because you can’t transfer games between these two platform types? I originally made my side game on my amazon tablet but it’s not working very well (low memory, very slow etc) so was hoping to transfer it to my old phone without having to start a new game.

The instructions don't mention anything other than transferring to/from iOS and Android

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&l=en

I think the Amazon operating system is most related to Android so maybe try some third-party apps to see if there's a way to just copy over the game data/files from your tablet? I've done this before, although it was before game data was saved via FB so I'm not sure if it would work now. 
    @soundspretty that’s all I’ve been able to find too! I’ve submitted a ticket to support to see if it’s possible, but I’ll look into some third party apps in the mean time, thank you
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @HannahKKH:
    Hi :) started my game on my fire tablet and connected it with facebook. After a few weeks of playing on my tablet, I switched to IOS. Downloaded the app and logged in to Facebook. I lost one day of game progress, but other than that, everything worked out just fine :)
    @HeyElla that’s amazing news! 😂 I just need to figure out why it’s not working for me, but I’m glad to find out it is possible!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle @kokokokonut @mz_understood2011 @Scarlett_9297 @sandraliis @_Nova_ @Lums @milrist @fallon @dpeters @TrashleyKKH @Lia888

thank you all for the birthday messages! It’s such an influx that’s it’s hard to even keep up. Despite the pandemic and graduating so not seeing anyone irl I’ve received so many wishes and I appreciate it💜
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Glu can you pls fix this :( 
    Sadly I think the scrunchie just goes with the hair from the Kollection and I don’t understand why they put them separately, it makes no sense. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave Happy Birthday dolls! 🎉 I hope you’re having an amazing day 💛 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I have always been able to watch 20 videos for 20 k stars. I have just tried now and just received 10 k stars and can’t watch anymore videos. Is this a joke.😫
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Still no answer from glu, I’m starting to lose my patience. This issue needs to be addressed and fixed. 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave Happy Birthday!! I hope both of you have an amazing day!❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hey guys, longtime lurker here, never really interacting because I always forget to log in with my acc.. :D

So, I get the 20 videos everyday because I've been in the game since 2014 and i have never bought anything there. I was waiting for them to refresh today to see if I would be getting only 10 like everyone here, and the odd thing is I actually got 19?? Not 10, not 20, but 19! And I updated my game yesterday.

Well, I truly hope this is only a glitch and when they fix it, they put the 20 videos available for everyone.
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave Happy birthday to you both! Hoping you have a gorgeous and stunning birthday 💖🎉
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    • info@glu.com
    • Phone Number (415) 800-6100
    so should we email and call glu since they won’t reply to us on the forum? 😒

iOS player
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave happy birthday dolls! I hope you’re both having/have had an amazing day 🥳
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Do you only get the red dress? 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I’m on iOS and went from 20 to 10 videos. Since no one is replying to us I submitted a ticket. I wish I hadn’t updated...
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    10 videos a day is a joke tbh and it’s not fun anymore to play like that. I always got 10 videos even before I made a purchase it‘s so unfair that some players get 20 videos per day. I would be okay with not getting videos for energy and Cash instead of getting more videos for kstars. I really hope everyone gets 20 videos daily for kstars otherwise I‘ll lose motivation on playing this game because with 10 videos I can‘t finish vip weekends or Kollections without saving for so many months. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    if this isnt a glitch i honestly cant believe glu still doesnt know what we expect or what we will just absolutely not accept. there has been months and months of feedback and suggestions that its almost impossible that our message hasnt gotten across. and unless glu is purposely trying to upset and lose their customers i sincerely cant see another reason why things like this keep happening. update after update we are constantly disappointed and while there are some positives, im sorry, but they just dont cut it. the disappointments heavily outweigh the positives that its so hard to focus and enjoy the game, and it’s getting to the point where it’s just not worth it.

yes we can complain, yes our opinions and our feedback is valid and if you are one of those people who complain about us complaining then your standards and expectations must be ridiculously low so please get on and go “enjoy” your subpar kim kardashian game because this is not the time nor the place to defend a tone deaf, money hungry company with no consideration for their customers. it just isn’t right. @KalindaKing can we please catch a break? 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    Do you only get the red dress? 

you get the dress and shoes, you just can’t see the shoes 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I don’t  want to be mean or anything but how are y’all complaining about not getting 20 videos anymore if most of us have never had 20😭