Comments

• HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    PLEASE GIVE US A BAT AURA FOR HALLOWEEN 🎃
    Y E S
    glu pls
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i have a question!
    So i cant go back to see old pages of messages i have with people... Is anyone having the same issue as me?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yes! i noticed that yesterday too smh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    OMGG that's amazing! Finally we put our holographic loofa to use. 🤡
    Thank you girl 💜
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    It’s been 12 pages since we were told videos were being looked in to. In case anyone was curious. I can’t see a time stamp unfortunately. 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Korty said:
    For statistics purposes: IOS player, I received the 5 drops from Kalinda (than you) and I had a 3 hours gig in Paris, but I didn’t get a call from Simon giving free energy and K stars. 
    Now, I’ve just canceled my monthly bronze subscription because at the end of August, when I completed my VIP gig I got a message informing me that was the last of the exclusive gigs. 
    I can no longer justify spending on a monthly subscription since GLU has shown zero appreciation toward us players. 
    Of course, I know that the amount of my subscription was small and would hardly be missed, but I decided to donated it to an amazing animal rescue in China.... you know, real food and real medicines are actually more important for me than digital clothes/hair/cars/ etc. 

Will I be playing the game? 
    Probably yes, because I’m still kind of hooked on KKH, but a little less every day 😉

You did an amazing thing and yay for a fellow Italian doll!     
    😊🇮🇹
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    HeyElla said:
    @HannahKKH:
    Hi :) started my game on my fire tablet and connected it with facebook. After a few weeks of playing on my tablet, I switched to IOS. Downloaded the app and logged in to Facebook. I lost one day of game progress, but other than that, everything worked out just fine :)

HannahKKH said:
    @HeyElla that’s amazing news! 😂 I just need to figure out why it’s not working for me, but I’m glad to find out it is possible!
    I used to play on a Fire tablet also and I was able to transfer my game to IOS using facebook. After I connected my game to Facebook and played on it for a while I was able to do it but both games have to be on the same version. At the time my Amazon game had a small update that IOS didn’t get so I had to wait until the next update and once they were the same it worked.
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    ...ohhh one more thing: no, I won’t be trying my luck with the new diamond collection because for sure I would get the scrunchie,
    and I can’t get out of my mind the scene from Sex And The City when Carrie claims that women in New York don’t wear scrunchies!! 😂😂😂

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Oh wow @SaigeAnne I love your edit 😍😍😍 thank you for including me! Also happy birthday @brunakkh, I hope you have an amazing day ♥️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I really hope that glu is taking its time to fix the videos issue and that's why we are not getting any news... I don't even want to think that they don't care about their customers to this point.
    Android
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    lmao everyone looks so pretty meanwhile i was inspired by the circus freaks from Ben 10 and circus gothica from Danny Phantom 😂😂🤡 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    asta said:
    me rn 

nope, not anymore lol
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Are you serious?? 😕
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I was on this thread yesterday, and @KalindaKing explicitly said she would address us today with updates. It's almost the end of the day already in Toronto which means they've had the whole day to discuss and yet they still tell us nothing? Just pop in to chat to let us know you're still working on it, otherwise we are all just waiting here for nothing.

Edit: I just missed Kalindas message when writing this but her answer is still awful lol
    Platform: iOS
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    asta said:
    me rn 

nope, not anymore lol
    haha i got that, but like... i’ve never had more than 10:(
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Korty said:
    For statistics purposes: IOS player, I received the 5 drops from Kalinda (than you) and I had a 3 hours gig in Paris, but I didn’t get a call from Simon giving free energy and K stars. 
    Now, I’ve just canceled my monthly bronze subscription because at the end of August, when I completed my VIP gig I got a message informing me that was the last of the exclusive gigs. 
    I can no longer justify spending on a monthly subscription since GLU has shown zero appreciation toward us players. 
    Of course, I know that the amount of my subscription was small and would hardly be missed, but I decided to donated it to an amazing animal rescue in China.... you know, real food and real medicines are actually more important for me than digital clothes/hair/cars/ etc. 

Will I be playing the game? 
    Probably yes, because I’m still kind of hooked on KKH, but a little less every day 😉 
    I see you’re italian! @Korty if you’re sensitive about animals I am a volunteer and I can link you our fb  page 😅 we rescue stray dogs
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter