🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Guys, maybe these hairstyles will do? ☹️

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I remember that last year Android players had issues with vids. I lost more than one month worth of kstars and it was all before black friday. Maybe they're doing the same petty thing 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @charlottegold @yezx thank you both for the sweet message 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I just read a comment by a certain doll here and reacted to it but it didn't go through. 

I refreshed the page and it disappeared completely. Usually things just get edited out. Is that even possible? 😳
    idk if you’re talking about mine but it’s because i tried to edit twice since i made an error and it needs “acceptance” and no one has accepted it 😭
    I just read a comment by a certain doll here and reacted to it but it didn't go through. 

I refreshed the page and it disappeared completely. Usually things just get edited out. Is that even possible? 😳
    idk if you’re talking about mine but it’s because i tried to edit twice since i made an error and it needs “acceptance” and no one has accepted it 😭
    No, it wasn’t about yours doll! 
    thallisa said:
    @thesweetone nope, unfortunately:

The scrunchie is actually outrageous because I have a ton of ponytails and it doesn’t work with like any of them lol 
    Damn. This is disappointing, there should be at least something 😭

Thank you for showing, doll ❤️
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I am willing to let the scrunchie thing go IF Glu promises to make it wearable in several earnable hairs going forward.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @thallisa I loved your dolls eyes, it's available in the kloset?
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Can’t wait for the new kollection to go in 20 days and 5 hours cause I’m sooo tempted to spin but I don’t want the boots , scrunchie lip colour or pony so it ain’t worth the risk 😂 think I’d rather save what I have to buy something I love and know I have 100% chance of getting what I want 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Update 12.0 is coming soon maybe that’s why we’re getting updates with lack of creativity lately? 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Update 12.0 is coming soon maybe that’s why we’re getting updates with lack of creativity lately? 
    Doesn't 12.0 come next year on Kimiversary? Or are there two major updates each year