🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @thesweetone nope, unfortunately:

The scrunchie is actually outrageous because I have a ton of ponytails and it doesn’t work with like any of them lol 
    Did you find a hairstyle where it does match? I’m very curious tbh
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Update 12.0 is coming soon maybe that’s why we’re getting updates with lack of creativity lately? 
    Doesn't 12.0 come next year on Kimiversary? Or are there two major updates each year
    Well if that was a major update we’re done.

Major update to me was that one we got were the whole game was changed 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @naeusts thank you! 💛 unfortunately they’re not in the kloset, they’re gb item from this years kimiversary event, so they’ll be available for diamonds next June/July:

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I followed up with the team and they won't be able to check the decrease in daily videos you reported until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. As for the new scrunchie, we realize it looks better with some hairstyles than others and it's up to you how to style it.
    It doesn’t look better with some hairstyles than others. It only works with one hairstyle, please don’t sugar coat it. 
    Part of me wonders if they even know how to fix it. With all the weird inconsistencies even with a late release, I'm questioning how well glu does quality testing if any 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Francescahill I haven't been playing for a full year, but I know back in June we went from v10.11 to 11.0 so I doubt we'll be getting 12.0 anytime soon. That was also the biggest update I've ever seen because they added new facial customization and also the hair accessories. 
    But maybe one of the older players can confirm?  
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thallisa wow, it's actually pretty when placed properly.
    I like hairstyles 1-2 the best, but you're right about the outline!
    Looks a bit awkward on the ponytail, but still acceptable. 
    Looks ideal with the 3rd hair! (But the hair itself I'm not into lol)

Thank you! That was interesting (and disappointing) to see. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    @Francescahill I haven't been playing for a full year, but I know back in June we went from v10.11 to 11.0 so I doubt we'll be getting 12.0 anytime soon. That was also the biggest update I've ever seen because they added new facial customization and also the hair accessories. 
    But maybe one of the older players can confirm?  
    Oh I’ve played this game since October 2014 and for me that was the biggest one, the whole game was changed and I remember it was around December.

This is how some of the things used to look like. They changed all the design and added tons of new things.

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Francescahill yeah I've been playing on and off since 2014 too but I don't think they have major facelift updates like that often. My guess (based on the unofficial stuff I've seen and the past times I've played) is that they're just focusing the editing and designing energy for Halloween and Winter/Christmas stuff since those are major holidays in Glu's area with a lot of fun clothing and decoration options to recreate!
    I don't think that excuses them from making such terrible quality stuff the past few updates, especially not the terrible diamond kollection issues, but I think its probably the reasoning behind it. 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    thallisa said:

@simoon ???

Baby next time use your words instead of hiding behind a button under my post 🥱
    lol i probably just clicked the wrong button or the wrong post. dont overthink it and try to come for me hahah
    uh hi
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Happy birthday dolls ! 🎈
    @datesaremyfave @brunakkh
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    If glu continues to follow this kind of behavior, my profile pic will suits me like forever 

Android
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @simoon oh, I didn’t try to come for you specifically, I always call out every person who puts “lol” on my posts when I’m criticizing glu (or, in that case, defending our right to criticize them). If it’s an honest mistake then my bad 😊
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Anyone else having issues with their daily box? I clicked the option to watch a video to get another box and it froze. I've closed the app and clicked on the box icon again but it opens up to this same page. 🤔
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Just got this message from eggs. Reactions? I am not sure what to say
    Not shocked. Honestly, this sounds like every other reply they give in response when they get faced with this question... just different words. At this point I just want to see everyone’s comments/suggestions get implemented or they actually start having discussions with us about what we have to say; whether PM or in a thread. 😪
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    This edit looks sooo damn good!! And I needed this laugh, thank you 😂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Was just mindlessly tapping to finish reality shows when I got this?? Took me to a survey link but when I went back to the game it’s not there anymore 🤔 anyone else?

Edit: just went back to the survey and there’s nothing on it...no questions or anything to fill out so idk what this was 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Ummm what’s going on 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the survey but it says it can't be done on my device. Doesn't matter anyway since I'm still waiting for evidence that last survey wasn't a waste of time.
    Platform: Android

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @KalindaKing it can't be that difficult to make the scrunchie automatically move to where it's supposed to be on different ponytails. I mean, a certain hairstyle removed handhelds and handhelds snatch said wig, handhelds make our nails migrate and so on. Please don't tell us to deal with it. We deal with a lot of your shit already.

edit, by your I mean glu, not specifically kalinda.
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

The only thing that happened during these two screenshots is me selecting I agree to the terms & conditions of the game.............

lmaoooo like you cannot make this up, was this supposed to be an attempt?
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I got the survey but there was no actual survey, I went straight from this to this

iOS