🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Whats happens after finishing the survey ? I haven’t got it but I‘m not surprised. I didn’t got Simon‘s call with free kstars and energy too.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Maybe contacting Kim K on social media about the quality of glu customer service will prompt proper responses 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
     Why did y’all change the grip on the breakfast plate? It looks dumb. This whole update is dumb ugh
    First a hovering scrunchie and now a hovering plate... come on glu. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Maybe the scrunchie is made only for that ponytail in the couture kollection but you have the option of wearing the hair without the scrunchie to give a different look? Idk obviously they want you to complete the kollection
    Sorry for the bad english even tho I don't really care at this point lol
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i didnt get it, but seeing the screenshots i think its only ios?
    uh hi
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    When is the throwback SYS? Only once per month? Was that idea shelved? 
    iOS Doll 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    😂😂😂😂 that was fast 😂😂😂😂 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Monica L said:
    When is the throwback SYS? Only once per month? Was that idea shelved? 
    They didn’t even tell us until we asked but the weekday SYS for this week was canceled due to the update. The next one will be next week. 🙂
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Lol, I am a new player, only had 10 videos a day despite not making any purchases. I was seriously considering starting to make purchases (VIP subscription and some FG items) but seeing the video reductions and how the scrunchie situation is being handled, I am dedicated to never, ever spending a single penny for this game despite the temptations.
    edit: grammar? I am tired 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    What possessed them to change the position of the handheld? If you held a plate by your fingernails it would fall. 
    It’s not called a possession, it’s called Glu, They do what they want and don’t care how their customers feel about it.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I think they changed the way of holding the breakfast plate because the original way looked like the first finger you could see was a pinky and not a thumb 🤣. I remember someone reported it
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I love how Glu gives some players 15 k-stars and 100 energy for free, but makes other players pay $1 for 5 k-stars and 25 energy.

edit: typo
    What country are you in? I don’t think i ever had  that offer. 
    iOS Doll 

• maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    If the placement of the breakfast plate can be changed, without being asked, why can't the scrunchie? @KalindaKing
    We never should've asked them to fix the scrunchie 🤦🏻‍♀️ because they're fixing stuff we don't asked/need yet the ones we asked for are being set aside LMAO I can't with glu anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Anyone else having issues with their daily box? I clicked the option to watch a video to get another box and it froze. I've closed the app and clicked on the box icon again but it opens up to this same page. 🤔
    THERES AN OPTION TO OPEN ANOTHER BOX ??!!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
     Why did y’all change the grip on the breakfast plate? It looks dumb. This whole update is dumb ugh
    I think the grip was changed because the original hand was on the wrong side. It looked as if our dolls’ left hand was holding the plate instead of the right one. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Holy moly the hospitality degree in me is internally screaming you should n e v e r serve a dish with your thumb on the plate like that 🤮